Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Tomb Robbing with Bakura ❯ Camels!! ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Akio- ^-^ Hi guys! Thanks for all the reviews! ^-^ Wow, how long has it been since I’ve updated? Hmm… I guess about a month, huh? *sigh* Busy, busy, busy.

Bakura- Or are you just lazy?

Akio- Mm… Both.

Bakura- Whatever.

Akio- Yeah, well, in response to Sakua Silly’s question, about what time this takes place, there really isn’t one. I started writing this before I knew all about the stuff that happened. But if I had to decide, it would be before Bakura went and drug Atemu’s father around the throne room ‘cause I’m pretty sure Atemu would remember the guy who did that. ^-^ Ok, I think that was the only question.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Yu-Gi-Oh!

Note: This chapter starts after the duel, mainly because I hate writing out duels. There’s too much research that goes into that. Just so you know. So, without further ado, the fic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akio- *is on the ground panting because she just got attacked*

Atemu- *grimly* I win.

Akio- *weak smile* Yeah. O O Um… My hand is gone…

Atemu- You’re getting sent to the Shadow Realm.

Akio- That’s right. >< I really don’t like the sound of this place.

Atemu- Most people don’t.

Akio- *is going into hysterics* Well, how bad could it be? I mean…*continues babbling like an idiot*

Bakura- *blinks several times* How come it only took a second for your chanting guys to disappear and it’s taking Akio like, five minutes?

Akio- *sarcastically* I love you too! Hey! I’m a floating head! Go me! *disappears*

~About two hours later…~

Akio- *reappears* I’m back! ^-^ Oh, no, wait, I’m missing my right index finger… *finger appears* ^-^ Ok, all is well!

Atemu- *mouth agape* How did you-

Akio- -Get out? Oh, that one’s easy. I used the back door.

Atemu- Back door?

Akio- Yeah. There’s a giant door that says “EXIT” over it. I’m surprised no one else has found it.

Atemu- Right. Well, you’re drunken friend- “Namu” was it?- admitted that he was the infamous tomb robber, Bakura.

Akio- Did he now?

Atemu- Yes. He also told me you guys just met a couple of days ago.

Akio- I see. Well, keep in mind, he’s drunk.

Atemu- We’ve had several people confirm this fact.

Akio- Ah.

Atemu- Did you know he’s a tomb robber?

Akio- Yeah.

Atemu- Did you know they are outlaws?

Akio- Yes.

Atemu- Did you know he was the most wanted tomb robber in all of Egypt?

Akio- No, I did not. But yet again, I should have.

Atemu- *coldly* Yes, you should have. So, are you REALLY from Athens?

Akio- Mmm… No. To tell you the truth, I’ve never been anywhere near Athens. In truth, I’m from the USA.

Atemu- …Are you trying to be funny or something?

Akio- No. I’m from the future. Woooo! *wiggles fingers*

Atemu- *mutters* Freak.

Akio- Hey! I heard that! *suddenly worried* Where’s Bakura?

Atemu- In the dungeons.

Akio- O O The dungeons?? Where’s that?

Atemu- *acidly* You’ll soon find out.

Akio- *sharply* What’s that supposed to mean exactly?

Atemu- You’re going there too.

Akio- WHAT DID I DO!?

Atemu- A) You were with the most wanted tomb robber in all of Egypt. That’s guilty by association.

Akio- That bites.

Atemu- *ignores Akio’s remark* B) To challenge the pharaoh to a Shadow Game is an act of treason.

Akio- I’m not to good with this legal stuff, but is it technically treason if I don’t live in Egypt? Not to mention you asked me if I wanted to duel you, thusly, I thought it was ok. And furthermore, Bakura isn’t REALLY evil. He’s just….misunderstood.

Atemu- *shrugs* From what I understand, he’s been robbing the tombs of my ancestors, and that, Akio, is a crime that he will be punished for. Now, GUARDS!

Guards- *appear at his side* Yes, sire?

Atemu- Take her to the tomb robber’s cell.

Guard 1- …Which tomb robber?

Atemu- - -# BAKURA’S, YOU FOOL!

Guard 1- *looks like he’s going to cry* Y-y-yes, sire.

Akio- Aww! You made him cry!

Guard 1- I’M NOT CRYING!! *sniff*

Akio- *mutters* Meow.. Talk about touchy.

Guards- *take Akio roughly by the arms and her to the dungeons*

Akio- Well, this bites.

~In the Dungeons~

Akio- o O Erk! I saw a bug!!

Guard 2- Yeah, well, get used to it. You’ll be seeing a lot more of those.

Akio- *groans*

Bakura- *sitting in a cell, head in his hands, and groaning*

Guards- *open the cell door and shove Akio inside*

Akio- *has fallen down* O_T I skinned my knee..

Guard 2- You two have fun now. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!

Akio- *glares daggers* You’re evil laugh sucks.

Guard 2- Aww… *walks off crestfallen as Guard 1 comforts him*

Akio- *smiles bitterly* Well, that shut him up.

Bakura- *in a raspy voice* Akio, we’ve GOT to get out of here.

Akio- I KNOW!! I SAW A BUG!!

Bakura- AKIO! THAT’S THE LEAST OF OUR WORRIES!! *looks down and says quietly* We’re going to be beheaded tomorrow morning.

Akio- *in shock* Ow…

Bakura- Yeah, “ow”. So, obviously, we need a plan.

Akio- *thinks a minute* Ok, I’ve got it. The next guard who comes in here, gets body slammed. Then, we run like the wind! How’s that?

Bakura- …It’s so simple it just might work!

Akio- ^^

Bakura- But what if a guard doesn’t come by tomorrow morning?

Akio- Well, then we’re screwed.

Bakura- We could just pick the lock.

Akio- ^^ That works. So, how are we gonna do that?

Bakura- *pulls a bobby pin out of his hair and straightens it*

Akio- Why are you wearing bobby pins? And furthermore, where did you get them?

Bakura- Meh. I found them in your stuff.

Akio- My stuff? I don’t have bobby pins! …Waita minute… YOU WENT THROUGH MY STUFF?!?

Bakura- ^-^;; It was fun.

Akio- ~-~## Just pick the lock.

Bakura- Right. *picks lock* Tada! After me. *walks out*

Akio- *follows*

Guard 1- Go fish!

Guard 2- Aw…

Akio- o O What the…?

Bakura- Heh. I hate this game. Who wants to play with fish tied to a slab of rock?

Akio- o O Holy shmolee…

Bakura- Yeah. Let’s go. *sneaks out door with Akio following him* *whispering* Ok, we have to go by the throne room to get out of here. Chances are, Atemu’s in there. If he sees us, he’ll have our heads chopped off.

Akio- *gulp*

Bakura- Exactly. So be very, very quiet.

Akio- *nods*

Bakura- Right. Follow me.

Akio and Bakura- *slink through the palace, avoiding the guards and servants when they get near the throne room*

Akio- *whispers* Now what?

Bakura- We’ll have to make a break for it.

Akio- *protesting* But, the guards!

Bakura- *shrugs* Now or never.

Akio- *gulps* Alright. Lead the way.

Bakura- On three. One… Two… Three!

Akio and Bakura- *dash past the throne room doors*

Guards- HALT!

Atemu- *who is in the throne room, stands up* SOUND THE ALARMS! THE PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED!!

Akio and Bakura- *pick up speed*

Guards- *hot on Bakura and Akio’s heels*

Akio and Bakura- *manage to get out to the palace and into the bazaar*

Bakura- *grabs Akio’s wrist and pulls her into an alley* We’re going to take a different route.

Akio- …Through an alley with a dead end?

Bakura- Consider this the first step of your tomb robber training.

Akio- *eyes light up* Alright!

Bakura- We’re going to scale the wall.

Akio- Nice.

Bakura- *pulls out a grappling hook and throws the hook over the wall so it catches*

Akio- Where’d you get that? And where were you keeping it? *(A:N// lol I so got that from “The Road to El Dorado. So, I don’t own)

Bakura- *winks* You’ll understand as the training continues.

Akio- Oh. Ok.

Bakura- *motions to the grappling hook rope* Ladies first.

Akio- No way! I’m in a skirt. You go first.

Bakura- *shrugs* Whatever. *climbs up the grappling hook with ease* Alright. *now on top of the wall* It’s your turn.

Akio- *takes a deep breath and climbs up*

Bakura- *helps Akio to the top of the wall* See? Isn’t this fun?

Akio- Yeah. Like a snake bite!!

Bakura- *laughs* You’ll get used to it.

Akio- I hope so.

Bakura- Now we’re gonna scale the wall down!

Akio- Ok.

Bakura- *readjusts the grappling hook* You’re going down first, I presume?

Akio- Yep. *slides down the rope*

Bakura- *comes down after her* Excellent! You didn’t even get rope burn.

Akio- Oh… I wouldn’t say that. *hands red and throbbing*

Bakura- Oh well. Soon your hands will be nice and calloused and you won’t have to worry about that sort of thing.

Akio- *unenthusiastically* Yay.

Bakura- Hey, you’re the one who wanted to do this. *takes off the grappling hook*

Akio-True. Now what?

Bakura- *points* See those camels?

Akio- Uh huh.

Bakura- We’re gonna steal them.

Akio- Ok. *walks up to a camel and wrinkles her nose in disgust* They kinda smell bad.

Bakura- They’re camels. What did you expect the to smell like? Roses?

Akio- No…

Bakura- Alright then. *unties a camel*

Akio- *unties the other camel*

Bakura- What do you know about camels?

Akio- Their humps hold water, they’re hairy, and they spit.

Bakura- Very good. Do you know how to RIDE a camel.

Akio- Oh, like there’s camels where I come from.

Bakura- Where DO you come from?

Akio- Uh…>.> <.<

Bakura- *shakes head* Never mind. Toss me your camel’s reigns.

Akio- *tosses them*

Bakura- Alright, get on your camel.

Akio- *gets on camel*

Bakura- *is on his camel* Alright! Let’s get outta here! *clicks his tongue and the camels start moving (and since Akio doesn’t know how to ride a camel, Bakura has the reigns and is leading the camel Akio is on.)*

Akio- ^-^ This is kinda fun. …In that weird, camel sort of way.

Bakura- Akio, YOU’RE weird.

Akio- Me?! You’re the one who eats raw meat!

Bakura- ^-^ True… Mmm… Meat…

Akio- *appalled*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akio- WHOOOOOOO!!!!! I made it to the 4th page!! ^-^ Please review!