Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Tomb Robbing with Bakura ❯ Uh oh! ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Akio- ^_^ Sorry it took so long for me to update. I’ve been gone the past two weeks and been busy and stuff.

Bakura- *mutters* Yeah, busy playing Runescape.

Akio- *defensively* It’s a very addicting game!

Bakura- Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Akio- *glare* Whatever. ^-^ Anyways, thanks for the reviews everybody! And to answer a question that I believe has been asked twice now if Seth is going to be in the story or if I could put him in, I’d have to say I have no idea if he’ll show up or how he would. I promise I’ll give it some thought though.

Disclaimer: …I would have thought this to be obvious, but I don’t own YGO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akio- *looks out the window* Hey, Bakura?

Bakura- Yes?

Akio- Do people normally visit you?

Bakura- No…

Akio- Oh. Well, there’s some people coming this way. *squints eyes and then her eyes widen in realization* Bakura… I think Atemu’s guards are coming…

Bakura- *whips around and rushes over to the window and curses loudly*

Akio- So, what are we going to do?

Bakura- *goes to his room and comes back with a big trunk. He drops noisily to the ground, opens it, and starts rummaging though it* Where are they??

Akio- Where’s what?

Bakura- Ah ha! *pulls out a couple of outfits and a couple of long black wigs*

Akio- Oh! We’re going to disguise ourselves!

Bakura- Right. *tosses Akio her disguise* Here are our roles: I’m your husband and you’re my wife.

Akio- o O

Bakura- *continues* We’ve been married for two years. Got it?

Akio- Yeah…

Bakura- Good. Oh, you’ll need to put some of this make up on.

Akio- …This probably isn’t the best time to ask this but, why on earth do you have make up and women’s clothing?!

Bakura- …You’re right, this isn’t a good time to ask that. We have approximately two minutes, go get dressed.

~Approximately 2 minutes later…~

Akio- This wig is itchy…

Bakura- *is adjusting a fake beard*

Akio- o O OOO!! I want to wear a beard too!!

Bakura- …Akio, you can’t.

Akio- Aw… *crestfallen*

Bakura- *sighs* Ok, when the guards leave, you can try my beard on.

Akio- YAY!!

Bakura- *looks out the window* Hmm… We still have a minute. Do you know how to use these? *pulls out some knifes and a sword and hands them to Akio*

Akio- *weighs the sword in her hands* This is actually the first time I’ve ever held a sword…

Bakura- - -## Ok. Put your sword under the coffee table.

Akio- You have a coffee table?!

Bakura- …Yeah… And the knifes need to be concealed under your skirt.

Akio- Oh! Like in the “Emperor’s New Groove”! And the scary old lady had a knife on her leg!

Bakura- …Sure…

Akio- ^-^ Cool!! *quickly puts them on*

Bakura- *conceals knives up his sleeves*

Guard 1- *knocks on the door* Open up in the name of the Pharaoh!

Bakura- *flashes Akio an insane smile* Show time! *opens door* Hello?

Guard 1- We’ve been traveling for several days now in search of the infamous tomb robber, Bakura and his accomplice who goes by the name “Akio”.

Bakura- Nope. No one here by those names.

Guard 2- Perhaps we could have a look around? *brushes by Bakura and into the house with Guard 1*

Bakura- Look, there’s no one here by those names, so if you could please leave-

Guard 1- *looks at Bakura suspiciously* You’re in a bit of a hurry to get us out. Perhaps you ARE hiding them? *turns to Guard 2* Go check the kitchen to see if anyone is in there.

Guard 2- Right. *goes into the kitchen and spots Akio. He rushes over, takes one of her hands, and kneels* Forgive me, my good lady, I did not realize you were in the house.

Akio- *looks at Guard 2 like he’s crazy* That’s alright…*spots Bakura who’s standing in the doorway and casts him a questioning glace*

Bakura- *shrugs*

Guard 2- No! It’s not alright! I should have acknowledged that such a beautiful and fragile creature lived here!

Akio- *thinking* Is this guy BLIND?! *out loud* But really, you just go here and I was in the kitchen and- What are you doing?! *notices Guard 2 kissing here hand*

Bakura- Whoa, buddy! That’s my wife you’re trying to make a move on!

Guard 2- o O Your wife?!

Akio- *thinking* Eww…. *wiping hand on skirt*

Bakura- *goes to Akio and wraps his arms around her protectively and replies coldly* Yes, my wife. Now, are you two gentlemen down searching my house?

Guard 1- Yes. *casts a icy glare at Guard 2* Come.

Guard 2- *looking ashamed, follows Guard 1, and leaves*

Akio and Bakura- *watching them leave*

Bakura- *lets go of Akio* Well, that’s too much personal contact for one day.

Akio- I agree. *takes off wig* Now, about that beard…

Bakura- *sticks out his tongue* Gotta catch me first! Haha! *runs off*

Akio- *stares at him for a minute and then…* BOY! YOU GET BACK HERE! *chases after him*

~

Atemu- So let me get this straight: You were gone for six days (1) and you didn’t even get those tomb robbers?!

Guard 1- No, but he flirted with some guy’s wife! *points at Guard 2*

Atemu- ARGH! YOU TWO ARE IDIOTS! I SHOULD HAVE YOU BOTH BEHEADED FOR THIS!!

Guards- *gulp*

Atemu- But since I’m such a benevolent pharaoh, I won’t.

Guards- *sigh in relief*

Atemu- Now, get out of my sight before I change my mind!

Guards- *salute* Yes sir! *rush off*

Atemu- *groans and puts his head in his hand* What am I going to do?

Seth- I have an idea, my pharaoh.

Atemu- *practically jumps out of his throne* Seth! Where did you come from?!

Seth- =.= I’ve been standing behind you for the past half hour.

Atemu- Oh. Well, you said you had an idea?

Seth- *grins* Oh yes. See here it is. *whispers in Atemu’s ear*

Atemu- *looks surprised for a few seconds and then grins maliciously*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akio- HA! I got Seth in! ^-^ I’m sorry it took long for me to update! Um, please review!