Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Torn Destinies ❯ The Date ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Sora is the only character that I own! Isn't it sad?!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SSU: *yawns*

Yami/Yugi: *sleeping*

SSU: *lightly kicks Yami* Hello?

Yami: *snoring*

SSU: *kicks him again, but harder* Yami?

Yami: *snorts*

SSU: *rolls eyes*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

Yami walked down the corridor towards the garden. He held the single blue rose that Sora had given him in his hand. It was near sunset, and a warm breeze brushed his face. *What am I doing? Is this the way to go about it? What will I say to her? Does she really want to go on a date with me, or is she just going because I'm the pharaoh?* he thought. He turned the corner, and entered the garden entrance, but he stopped short to see Sora leaning against the stone wall staring at the sunset. Her navy blue dress dipped in the back showing her tan, bare back. She seemed to be in deep thought. Yami took a big gulp and walked toward her.

################

Sora watched the sunset in awe of its beauty. She had told Seto that she was going to sleep over with Naomi, who didn't mind covering for her. *Where is he?* she thought, *Did he forget about me?* Then a blue rose that was placed in front of her suddenly interrupted her thoughts. She jumped at little. Then, she turned to she Yami smiling at her.

"Sorry if I startled you." he said handing her the rose.

"It's ok. I was just gazing off into space." Sora laughed.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

"Huh?"

"The sunset, I mean."

"Oh, yeah it is breath taking."

Yami turned back to Sora and chuckled.

"What? What's so funny?" asked Sora.

"Nothing." said Yami as he held out his arm, "Shall we?"

Sora smiled and nodded as she took his arm and began to walk out of the garden towards Yami's dinning quarters.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

While they were eating their dinner, Yami had noticed that Sora didn't look very comfortable. So when she was finished with her meal, he took her by the hand.

Sora, a little surprised at the sudden act, looked up into Yami's eyes.

"I want to show you something." he said standing up. Sora slowly nodded and then she was lead out of the dinning room, and down the dark hallway.

Yami began to walk briskly and turned every once and a while to see if anyone was watching them as they cut a couple corners.

"Where are we going?" asked Sora as she held on tightly to Yami's hand trying not to loose him in the dark.

"Just wait. You'll see." he said.

Soon, they came to an abandoned part of the palace that Sora had never been to before. Yami began to climb a pile of bolders leading to an old, wooden door.

"What are you doing?" giggled Sora in disbelief of what he was doing.

"Come on." he said reaching out his hand. Sora smiled and took his other hand as he boosted her up onto the huge bolder. Then he climbed another bolder and once again boosted Sora up with him, but this time she slipped but before she could scream, Yami caught her by her arm and pulled her towards him. This made her fall into his arms. She leaded against his chest for a second to catch her breath. Then she looked up at him.

"You have to watch your step on these bolders they tend to get slippery." Yami chuckled.

They continued to climb the bolders until they had reached the wooden door. Yami lightly pushed the door open and pulled Sora inside. Curtain rags and spider webs hung everywhere. Yami took her to what seemed to be the balcony.

"Yami? Where are we? Yam--?" asked Sora but her questions were cut short when she realized what he was gazing at.

The balcony overlooked the entire city (or village or whatever). The lights of the town were breath taking.

"Well? What do you think?" he asked.

"It's-It's amazing!"

"I come here sometimes to think." he said sitting down, propping himself up against the wall behind them.

"Really? To think about what?" said Sora as she sat down beside him.

"Things."

"Things? What sort of things?"

"Well everything, like my job, my friends,….you."

Sora took her gaze off of the city, and directed it toward Yami. He was now staring at her. She looked deep into his eyes. *He seems so passionate for the things that he really cares about.* she thought.

Yami leaned in towards her, and she did the same and soon their lips touched in a warm kiss.

Once they had separated from their kiss, Sora rested her head on Yami's chest as they both stared at the starry night sky.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After their date, Yami offered to walk Sora to her room. At first Sora objected, but later gave in. Once they had reached her door….

"I had a wonderful time tonight." said Sora.

"Yeah me, too. Maybe we can do something together in a couple days if you'd like."

"Yeah, that would be great! Um, well I better go to bed now. So I'll see you tomorrow?" asked Sora.

Yami nodded and then leaned in and kissed her fully on the lips once again. But this time pain suddenly shot through Sora forehead. It had done the same thing before but this time the pain was unbearable. Sora stepped back in pain clutching her forehead. She fell to her knees and began to fall backwards but before she could hit the ground, she fell into the arms of Yami. She could faintly hear him.

"Sora? Sora! What wrong?! Sora?!!!" The fear in his eyes grew stronger the more he called for her to answer.

"Yami? What-What's happening to me?" she said faintly. She tried to say more but before she could, Sora's world went black.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^

Yami/Yugi: *still sleeping* ZZZZZZZ.

SSU: Well I hope you all liked this chapter. I'm sorry for the delay. Something went wrong with my connection to MM and I lost a short connection with my stories, but they're back and so is a new chappie! ^_^