Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ Dueling Dous... Part two! ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
 
 
Score:
 
(Mykan: 3600/ Alex: 3300)
 
V.S
 
(Para: 3700/ Docks: 3400)
 
 
Para: “Things have gone well… Things have gone swell”
 
 
Docks: “For now our scores… are ahead of yours!”
 
 
Alex:“It's still my turn though… and I summon… MR. VOLCANO in attack mode.”
 
 
(Atk: 2100/ Def: 1300)
 
 
“But I'll play it safe, and keep him where he is.”
 
 
Para: “It makes no difference to me whether you move or not.”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Para's thoughts: “Sanga of the Thunder… it is the first piece of our ultimate plan.”
 
“The two other remaining pieces are… Suijin of water… and Kazejin of the wind…both in my brother's deck.”
 
 
“Once these three are fused, they will make a weapon of mass destruction.”
 
 
Para:“I shall place one monster Face-Down, and end my turn.”
 
 
Sam: “It's… a box?”
 
 
Clover: “What good is a box going to do them?”
 
 
Mykan: “It's my move now, and I shall advance My Pale Beast four more spaces, and the Dark Magician, Seven.”
 
 
Docks: “We cannot let them pass through the maze until we've assembled the other two pieces.”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“I play the Magic-card… GRACEFUL-CHARITY… Now I shall discard two cards from hand, and draw three from my deck.”
 
 
Dock's thoughts: “Ah… Suijin… the second piece.
 
 
Docks: “I Shall place this monster Face-down.”
 
 
Alex's thoughts: “Another Chinese box, what the heck are these goons up to?”
 
 
Docks: “But I am not finished yet… I'll also play another card… MONSTER-REBORN… which I shall use to resurrect a monster I put in graveyard by my Magic-card.”
 
 
“DUNGEON WORM!”
 
 
(Atk: 2200)
 
 
“And now… for it's specialty in this duel… It can attack from underground, so it shall not have to move any spaces.”
 
 
“Dungeon worm… attack the Pale beast!”
 
 
Score:
 
(Mykan: 2900/ Alex: 3300)
 
V.S
 
(Para: 3700/ Docks: 3400)
 
 
 
Alex:“Oh no… that Dungeon worm totally wiped your monster out Mykan… and I know for sure it'll be back for more.”
 
 
Mykan: “Not to worry, Alex… I have something you can use… if you'll take it.”
 
 
Alex: “Take it… how can I do that.”
 
 
(Draws)
 
“Huh… hey I think I get it now.”
 
“I activate the Magic-card… EXCHANGE!”
 
 
Both brothers: “Exchange?”
 
 
Alex: “Oh yeah… what this card does…usually, I'd look at the cards in my opponents hand and then take a card, them my opponent takes a card from me..”
 
“But in a tag team duel, I can choose who to take from… and I choose, Mykan!”
 
 
Clover: “Mykan… why him?”
 
 
Sam: “If I were Alex, I'd take a card from one of those two guys!”
 
 
(Mykan and Alex walk up to each other and show their cards)
 
 
Mykan(Whispers): “Take this card and play it right away… and I'll take this one for latter.”
 
 
Alex(Whispers):̶ 0;You got it.”
 
 
(Back to their stands)
 
 
Alex: “Well… I got what I need, and here it comes. I play… MAGICAL-HATS!!
 
 
Para: “What… what is happening? Where did those two hats come from?”
 
 
Docks: “Look… they are multiplying.”
 
 
Alex: “Yeah… now they can't tell where our monsters are hiding, right Mykan?”
 
 
Mykan: “That's right… and remember… the Dark Magician has more attack points than the Dungeon worm.”
 
“This will grantee Mr. Volcano's safety too… Because if the Dungeon Worm accidentally attacks the hat with Dark Magician inside… he'll only destroy himself.”
 
“Which means… the Worm doesn't not dare strike at all… giving us time to think this through.”
 
 
Para: “Ha… your monsters are hidden it would seem.”
 
 
Docks: “But safe… would be only in a dream.”
 
 
Mykan and Alex: “Huh?...”
 
 
Clover: “What are they talking about?”
 
 
Para: “It is my move…”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
 
“Just the card we need… MONSTER TAMER.”
 
 
(Atk: 1800)
 
 
Docks:“Brother… an excellent move. When Monster Tamer is played in combination with the dungeon worm… it Increases the worms attack by 600.”
 
 
(Atk: 2600)
 
 
Mykan's thought's: “Oh no… now it's even strong than the Dark Magician.”
 
 
Para: “And that is not all… it also allows me to take control of the worms power in a tag-duel.”
 
“Dungeon Worm… ATTACK NOW!”
 
 
(Empty hat!)
 
 
Para: “Ah well… it makes no difference.”
 
 
Docks: “Agreed… it will merely prolong their suffering.”
 
 
Mykan's thought's:“Well so far our monsters are safe… but with only one empty hat left, the odds won't be with us on the next turn.”
 
 
Alex: “Keep it cool Mykan, now I have a plan that can help us out.”
 
 
Mykan: “I was hoping you would say that.”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“I shall place two cards face-down, and end my turn.”
 
 
Docks: “My move…”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“At last.. the third and final piece! Brother… we have done it!”
 
 
Para: “Excellent Brother… now the our Ultimate Weapon can be unleashed.”
 
(He plays the card,the whole field begins to quiver, and the three boxes glow.)
 
 
Alex: “Hey… what's happening?”
 
 
Mykan: “Oh no… I've seen this before. They're not fusing but combining three monsters… into one.”
 
 
Both Brothers:
 
“Elements of Thunder, Water, and Wind!”
 
“Magical Combination now Begin!”
 
“Open the gates with all your might!”
 
“To crush Everything in your sight.”
 
 
 
Sam:“Whoa… What is that thing?”
 
 
Clover: “The…the monsters… they combined together to become…”
 
 
Both Brother's: “GATE GUARDIAN!!”
 
(Atk: 3750/ Def: 3400)
 
 
Para: “Combined of three individual monsters.”
 
 
SANGA OF THE THUNDER(Atk: 2600/ Def: 2200)
 
KAZEJINOF THE WIND(Atk: 2400/ Def: 2200)
 
And… SUIJIN OF THE WATER(Atk: 2500/ Def: 2200)
 
Docks: “One of it's first specialties… is we can either use the guardians full attack once… or choose to have each of the three sections to attack instead.”
 
 
“However, since we still cannot see your monsters, and Para controls my Dungeon worm I will end my turn.”
 
 
Alex: “About time too. Here I go.”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“Ah.. Perfect!”
 
 
“First… I'll have Mr. Volcano leave the magic hats, and return to the maze.”
 
 
Clover: “What's Alex doing, she was safe in those hats.”
 
 
Alex: “And now I'll equip him with this… SLAMANDRA… which increases his attack power by 700 points.”
 
 
(Atk: 2900)
 
 
Alex: “Now, Mr. Volcano… ATTACK right through the hole in the floor.”
 
 
Sam: “Of Course… the fire travels along the tunnel, and goes right to the Dungeon worm.”
 
 
Alex: “And since you're both controlling the monster… you both take the damage!”
 
 
 
 
Score:
 
(Mykan: 2900/ Alex: 3300)
 
V.S
 
(Para: 3400/ Docks: 3100)
 
 
 
Mykan: “Well done, Alex. Now the Dungeon worm is no longer a threat to us.
 
 
Para: “I would not gloat, not just yet.”
 
 
Docks:“You are now in the open… and we'll crush your pet.”
 
“Do the honors, Para.”
 
 
Para: “With Pleasure!”
 
“Gate Guardian… Use your full power and attack Mr. Volcano!”
 
 
Sam: “Oh no… it looks like that monster also has the power to attack anywhere in whole maze.”
 
 
Clover: “Alex's monster… It'll get crushed!”
 
 
Alex: “GRR…!”
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED