Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ Dueling Dous... Part three! ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
 
 
 
Para: “Gate Guardian… Attack Mr. Volcano Now!!”
 
 
Mykan: “Not so fast!”
 
“I activate the Trap-card… MIRROR FORCE!!... and I'll use it to reflect your Gate Guardian's attack right back at you.”
 
 
Para: “You fool… Gate Guardian cannot be destroyed that easily. It also has another special power… allowing it to defend.”
 
 
Dock: “Suijin… raise your Tidal-Shield.”
 
“Your Counter-attack has been neutralized.”
 
 
Mykan: “Not quite… remember Mirror Force redirects the attack to all monsters on your field.”
 
 
Para: “GAHH… My Monster Tamer!”
 
 
 
Score:
 
(Mykan: 2900/ Alex: 3300)
 
V.S
 
(Para: 1950/ Docks: 3100)
 
 
Mykan: “You just destroyed your own monster… and wasted a good turn!”
 
 
Alex: “Way to play, Mykan.”
 
 
Sam: “Whoa… that was way too close!”
 
 
Clover: “Yeah… and it's only going to get worse, but at least now it's Mykan's Turn.”
 
 
Mykan: “Alex… I think I know of a way for our monsters to beat theirs.”
 
“You know how they combined three different monsters into one.”
 
 
Alex: “Ah… I get it now. All we have to do is tear it down one section at a time.”
 
 
Mykan: “Mmm…I place one card Face-down… and end my turn.”
 
 
Docks: “Ha… Easier said than done, Fools. You cannot simply attack our Gate Guardian one section each turn.”
 
 
Para: “Correct… you see, Gate Guardian can not only attack three times a turn, but it can defend as well.”
 
“Try to attack one Section, and the others shall defend it.”
 
 
Alex and Mykan: “Ah…?!”
 
 
Docks: “Now I shall make my move.”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“Ah… the very thing we need… The Magic-Card… RIRYOKU!!”
 
 
Alex: “What's that card do?”
 
 
Para: “Riryoku is a rare and mighty card.”
 
Docks: “and with it you shall be hit quite hard.”
 
 
“What it does… is it takes away half of both your Life-point scores, and add those points to our Gate Guardian.”
 
 
Mykan: “What… oh no!”
 
Score:
 
(Mykan: 1450/ Alex: 1650)
 
V.S
 
(Para: 3400/ Docks: 3100)
 
 
 
SANGA OF THE THUNDER(Atk: 3375/ Def: 2200)
 
KAZEJIN OF THE WIND(Atk: 3175/ Def: 2200)
 
SUIJIN OF THE WATER(Atk: 3275/ Def: 2200)
 
GATE GUARDIAN…(Atk: 4525/ Def: 3400)
 
Clover: “HOLY MACKEREL… that beast is going to fry our team up with that much power.”
 
 
Sam: “Mykan, and Alex better move fast or we're finished!”
 
 
Docks: “And now that that's settled… Ill have the power of Sujin to attack your monster!”
 
 
Clover: “That monster's water is flooding the entire maze out Sammy!”
 
 
Sam: “Yeah… it'll crush everything it hits.”
 
“The Dark Magician is still safe with Magical Hats still in play… but Mr. Volcano won't be as lucky.”
 
 
Score:
 
(Mykan: 1450/ Alex: 1275)
 
V.S
 
(Para: 3400/ Docks: 3100)
 
 
Alex: “No… Mr. Volcano… You two are going to Pay for that!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“Alright… this can help!”
 
 
“I play My… SUMMONED SKULL … in Attack-Mode!”
 
 
(Atk: 2500/ Def 1200)
 
 
Para: “What good will pile of dry bones do you?”
 
 
Docks: “It can't hurt our Guardian, so it's of no use to you!”
 
 
Alex: “You guys obviously haven't realized what you did to the field.”
 
 
Docks: “What… oh no… the entire maze has been flooded by Suijin's water attack.”
 
 
Alex: “And the Summoned Skull attacks with Electricity! All this water not only raises him 1000 attack points, but it's the perfect conductor all the way back to Sujin.
 
 
(Atk: 3500)
 
 
“Go Summoned Skull… Lightning Strike!”
 
 
Sam: “Whoa… check it out!”
 
 
Clover: “The lightning is traveling along the water… all through the maze.”
 
Para: “Silly fool… It's not that Simple! Gate Guarding can still Defend itself.”
 
 
Mykan: “Wrong… it won't defend itself this time!”
 
“When Sujin flooded the maze, he Attack my Magical Hats, and there was a Trap under one of them… SPELL-BINDING CIRCLE!!
 
“Now with that ring latched around him… Gate Guardian cannot Defend nor attack. Allowing Alex's attack to continue”
 
 
Docks: “Ah… Sujin NO!!”
 
Score:
 
(Mykan: 1450/ Alex: 1275)
 
V.S
 
(Para: 3400/ Docks: 2875)
 
 
Alex: “Yeah… that's one section down and only two more to go!”
 
 
Clover: “Look… all the water is evaporating!”
 
 
Sam: “Well I guess that means the Skull loses his bonus.”
 
 
(Atk: 2500)
 
 
Para: “You may have destroyed Suijin… but our Guardian still stands… REMOVE TRAP!”
 
“There goes your Circle, But I shall end my turn since there is nothing to hit now!”
 
 
 
Mykan: “In that Case… it's my move.”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“Excellent… this card will do nicely, but First my Dark Magician shall leave the Magical hats and move six spaces and out of the Labyrinth.”
 
 
Para: “You Fool! Why are your moving you Dark Magician out of the maze when you know our Gate Guardian is there just waiting to attack!”
 
 
Docks: “He has lost it brother, but he will have to learn the hard way.”
 
“Gate Guardian… ATTACK Full Power!”
 
 
Mykan: “You really should have held your fire… or you'd be able to see what card I just played.”
 
“MONSTER REBORN And I'll use it to revive your Suijin to defend my Magician!”
 
“Raise Tidal Shield!”
 
 
Both Brothers: “GRR...!”
 
 
Alex: “Oh yeah… sweet move Mykan.”
 
 
Mykan:“And that's not all I'm doing Alex… I also play this card… which I took from Alex with her Exchange card… DARK DESIGNATOR!”
 
“This allows me to force any of you to automatically put one monster form the deck to your hand.”
 
“Alex… Do it now. Draw Your Red-Eyes Black Dragon!”
 
 
Alex: “Right… Coming up!”
 
Mykan: “And Now I'll play.. POLYMERIZATION!”
 
 
“Fusing both Alex's monsters to create… BLACK SKULL DRAGON!”
 
 
(Atk: 3200/ Def 2500)
 
 
Docks: “A rather silly strategy… Have you forgotten the Labyrinth is a No-fly zone?”
 
 
Mykan: “I haven't forgotten… it is true the Red-Eyes can only move by flight, but that's not his only way to get across.”
 
 
Docks: “You are lying… it will never get across.”
 
“Gate Guardian… use Kazejin's magic to destroy Suijin.”
 
 
Mykan: “Sujin… raise Tidal shield!”
 
 
Para: “Not good enough! Now Use Sanga's power… ATTACK!”
 
 
Sam: “Clever move! Sujin can only defend once per turn… so they divided their next move into two attacks.”
 
 
 
Score:
 
(Mykan: 575/ Alex: 1275)
 
V.S
 
(Para: 3400/ Docks: 2875)
 
 
Clover: “Hang in there, guys!”
 
 
Alex: “Okay…. My move!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Alex's thoughts: “My Shift card… this can get our Dragon where we need it… but even still it's much to weak to beat Gate Guardian.”
 
“Wait… I have my Copy-Cat Card too!”
 
 
Alex: “Hee… hee… Oh wow I just got a cool idea.”
 
 
“I'll throw one card Face-Down, and play my COPY-CAT card… Which allows me to copy any card you two goons ever used… and I'll play it as… RIRYOKU!!”
 
 
Both Brother's “Ah…!!”
 
 
Alex: “Kiss half of your life-Points good-bye, Because now they belong to our Skull Dragon's attack power!”
 
 
Score:
 
(Mykan: 575/ Alex: 1275)
 
V.S
 
(Para: 1700/ Docks: 1437)
 
 
(Atk: 6337)
 
 
Mykan: “Alex… great move!”
 
 
Alex: “Hee…hee…hee!”
 
 
Para: “GRR… Laugh while you can you insolent pup!”
 
 
Docks:“Because we have now won this, and your time is up!”
 
 
Para: “Gate Guardian… use your full power and Attack the Dark Magician!”
 
 
Alex: “Sorry guys… but my face-down card is a trap… SHIFT!!”
 
“Now the Dark Magician and The Black Skull can trade places!”
 
 
Para: “AH….NO!!”
 
 
Docks: “It cannot be… they knew the Dragon couldn't move in the maze, so they had the Magician do it for them.”
 
 
Mykan: “That's right… at first I thought the best way to beat you monster was piece by piece.”
 
“But thanks to Alex's dueling strategies, and our team effort, we can now finish you off in one final blast!”
 
 
Alex: “NOW BLACK SKULL DRAGON…!”
 
 
Mykan: “ATTACK!!”
 
 
Brothers: “AHHH….AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGH!!”
 
 
Final Score:
 
(Mykan: 575/ Alex: 1275)
 
V.S
 
(Para: “0000”/ Docks: “0000”)
 
 
Mykan:“YEAH!!”
 
 
Alex: “WOO!!”
 
 
Clover and Sam: “THEY DID IT… THEY DID IT!!”
 
 
Alex: “Mykan… you're the best dueling partner I could ever have!”
 
 
Mykan:“And you Alex, are the Noblest!”
 
 
(HIGH-FIVE!!)