Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Mykan V.S Exodia: Part One. ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SIX
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 8000 / Rare Hunter: 8000)
 
Mykan: “I draw first, so prepare yourself.”
 
R.H's Thoughts: “Excellent… I already have two Exodia pieces on my first draw of the duel… and with my deck not stacked quite as high, It shouldn't be too long before the other three are in my hand.”
 
“Then I shall summon the all powerful Exodia the Forbidden one, and wipe out Mykan for good.”
 
Clover: “Mykan… Watch out for--”
 
R.H: “Silence, young lady… or say goodbye to your Red Spy-girl!”
 
Mykan: “I'll start by putting one card face down on the field… then I summon BETA THE MAGNET WARRIOR… in attack mode.
 
(Atk: 1700 / Def: 1600)
 
“Now it's your turn.”
 
R.H: “My first card shall be GRACEFUL CHARITY… Now I discard two cards, and then draw three.”
 
(Discards, and Draws)
 
R.H's thoughts. “Perfect! The third Exodia piece. I'm almost there now. Only two pieces remain.”
 
R.H: “If you only knew what cards I'm holding… you would forfeit right now, and hand over your Exodia set now.”
 
Mykan: “Forget it! True I can't see what's in your hand, but my face-down card will prevent you from hiding anything on the field from me.”
 
“The continuous Trap… LIGHT OF INTERVENTION! Now neither one of us can play our monsters face-down.”
 
R.H: “It matters not to me.”
 
“I summon GIANT SOILDER OF STONE… in Defense mode.”
 
(Atk: 1300 / Def: 2000)
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Hmm… something seems a little fishy here.”
 
“Not only is his deck not stacked very high, but all he's doing is drawing cards and defending himself. He must be waiting for something big.”
 
Mykan: “It's my turn now…”
 
(Draws)
 
“I'll place a card Face-down on the field, and summon ALPHA THE MAGNET WARRIOR… In Attack Mode.”
 
(Atk: 1400 / Def: 1700)
 
“Soon I'll be able to rid the field of your monsters, and once I do you'll be wide open for an attack.”
 
Sam's thoughts: “Forget about what's on the field… it's what's in his hand.”
 
R.H: “Very Impressive Mykan… but it'll take more than that to scare off the hunter.”
 
Alex: “Listen Mykan… this guy's not fooling you. He's got something in his hand that'll really--”
 
R.H: “I told you girls to be quiet. One more word out of any of you and the Red Spy-Girl goes bye-bye! So keep silent, for now it's my turn”
 
(Draws)
 
“Ah! just what I can use… POT OF GREED. Now I can draw two more cards from my deck.”
 
(Draws)
 
R.H's Thoughts: “Yes… now I have four pieces of Exodia… only one more to go, and I can claim an automatic victory.”
 
R.H: “Now I'll make my defenses increase… GEAR GOLEM THE MOVING FORTRESS, In Defense mode.”
 
(Atk: 800 / Def: 2200)
 
“You pathetic little magnet warriors can't strike it down either of monsters, Mykan. What are you going to now? You'll never defeat me if you cannot get behind my defenses.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Why did put his fortress in defense mode? It's special ability lets him pay 800 life points so he can attack mine directly on the turn it was summoned.”
 
“Now I'm more than certain he's up to something, but too bad I can't use the Millennium Necklace to see what it is.”
 
Clover: “Mykan… stop… I can't let you do this to yourself.”
 
Sabrina: “Clover… no, come back!”
 
Clover: “There's no way I'm letting you risk yourself like this just for me.”
 
Mykan: “Clover, Stop! You must not reveal his strategy to me! I will defeat him.”
 
Clover: “But Mykan, I--”
 
Mykan: “No Clover… you're my friend, and one of the finest duelists I ever taught in school. That's why I'm putting the Exodia cards my father gave me before he died on the line for you.”
 
“I made the Red Spy-Girl card as a sign of our friendship, and because that friendship is something I treasure more than any card in the game, then I'll gladly risk my Exodia, or any other cards I have on the line for you.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Exodia…?”
 
(Head snaps up)
 
“Exodia! That's it!”
 
“He must also have an Exodia set in his deck and waiting until he draw all five cards and summon Exodia.”
 
Mykan: “I'm onto you, Rare Hunter. I know what you plan is now.”
 
R.H: “Huh?”
 
Mykan: “You're planning to Summon EXODIA THE FORBIDDEN ONE… aren't you?!”
 
R.H: “AAAHHH!! No… how did figure that out?!”
 
The spies: “ALRIGHT!!”
 
Sabrina: “Mykan… you did it!”
 
Mykan: “Thank you girls… you allowed me to figure out his strategy without actually telling me.”
 
R.H: Just because you figured out my strategy doesn't mean you've one just yet, Mykan!”
 
“Everyone knows that Exodia is the most powerful creature in the game.”
 
Mykan: “Yes, it is true that when Exodia is fully assembled, he is indeed unstoppable… but the five cards that make it up are not!”
 
“Now I reveal my face down card… CARD DESTRUCTION!!”
 
R.H: “AAH!!” No… not Card Destruction!!”
 
Mykan: “Yes… now we both must discard our entire hands, and draw the same amount of cards we threw away, and that means your Exodia cards are gone.”
 
(Both discard and draw)
 
R.H's thoughts: “No! It's My Exodia head… if I had been able to draw it on my next turn, I would have finished Mykan for good.”
 
(The crowd cheers)
 
The girls: “Way to go Mykan!”
 
Mykan: “And I'm not through yet… because now, I'll sacrifice Alpha the Magnet warrior, to summon out my DARK MAGICIAN GIRL!”
 
(Atk: 2000 / Def: 1700)
 
“And when I used my Card Destruction, I sent My DARK MAGICIAN to the graveyard… this raises my Magician Gil an extra 300 attack points.”
 
(Atk: 2300)
 
“Dark Magician Girl… Destroy his Moving Fortress with DARK MAGICAL LIGHT!!”
 
(Atk: 2300) V.S (Def: 2200)
 
“But my attack will not end there… Now I play a magic card, STOP DEFENSE! Which will switch your Stone Soldier into attack mode.”
 
(Atk: 1300)
“Beta the magnet warrior Attack Now!!”
 
(Atk: 1700) V.S (Atk: 1300)
 
R.H: “GRR…WHOA!!”
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 8000 / Rare Hunter: 7600)
 
Clover: “Way to put the ropes on him Mykan.”
 
R.H: “Hmm, mm… very impressive Mykan. You may have put a stopper in my strategy, but this duel is just getting starting.”
 
Mykan: “What are you talking about?”
 
R.H: “Every Rare Hunter keeps something waiting in his deck to catch his prey, and my deck was specifically stacked so that I could always count on Exodia to win me my matches.”
 
“You may have stopped my strategy, but the hunt will still continue… Ha, ha, ah, ah! Ah, Ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
To Be Continued