Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Clover VS Milan: Part Two ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TEN
 
 
SCORE: (Clover: 3950 / Milan: 6000)
 
Milan: “Ha, ha, ah, ah! I knew you weren't worthy of a challenge with me Clover. You may as well hand over your Red Spy-Girl and walk out of here while you can.”
 
Clover: “Gee, you could sure use more brains than money, Milan.”
 
Milan: “What'd you say?!”
 
Clover: “I'm just getting started here, and I'm not backing down until the final move has been made.”
 
Milan: “Ha. Well you won't be waiting to long because I grantee this will be your last move.”
 
Clover: “Oh yeah… just watch.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Yes! First I play my Face-Down card… the Trap-card… HERO SIGNAL. It activities whenever one of my monsters is destroyed in battle, and allows me to summon any Elemental Hero from my hand.”
 
“And I choose to summon ELEMENTAL HERO WILDHEART!!”
 
(Atk: 1500 / Def: 1600)
 
“And I'm also going to equip him this… CYCLONE BOOMERANG!! This'll raise his attack by 500 points.”
 
(Atk: 2000)
 
Milan's thoughts: “Ha! She must've finally lost it. It doesn't matter how many times she powers up her monster. My Mirror-Wall protects me from all attacks.”
 
Clover's thoughts: “This better work.”
 
Clover: “Now Wildheart… Attack and Destroy her Devastating Wynn. CYCLONE BOOMERANG!!”
 
Milan: “This ought to be good. All I do is just pay another 200 of my life points and--”
 
Clover: “Wait… Look!”
 
(Smashed through he Mirror wall and destroys De)
 
SCORE: (Clover: 3950 / Milan: 3800)
 
Milan:“Hey! What gives?! My Mirror Wall was supposed to protect me.”
 
Clover: “Oh, did I forget to mention that thanks to his Special Ability, Wildheart can't be targeted by traps.”
 
“And if I recall correctly… if you can't use the Mirror Wall to protect you when I attack, it gets destroyed right off the field.”
 
Milan: “Ah!”
 
Clover: “But hold up… I'm not done just yet. I still can normal summon a monster, and I have just the one too. My ELEMENTAL HERO, SPARK-MAN.”
 
(Atk: 1600 / Def: 1000)
 
“Now Attack Harpie Lady… with STATIC THUNDER SHOCK!!”
 
(Atk: 1600) V.S (1300)
 
SCORE: (Clover: 3950 / Milan: 3500)
 
Clover: “and with Harpie gone… her Pet Dragon loses 300 of his points.”
 
(Atk: 2000)
 
“Now I'll throw down a face down, and call it a turn.”
 
Milan: “GRR… you'll pay for that. It's my turn now.”
 
Milan's thoughts: “I can't let this twit pummel me like this. She probably trying to lure me into attacking her monsters so she can spring a trap on me. Well the jokes going to be on her.”
 
(Draws)
 
Milan: “Heh, heh!”
 
“I'll summon a Monster face-down in defense mode, and play this… HARPIE'S FEATHER DUSTER! So say audios your face-down card.”
 
(Card destroyed)
 
“Ha, ha, ah, ah! And Now it's going to get even worse. I'm going use this MONSTER REBORN Card to bring back and old friend.”
 
Clover's thoughts: “Monster Reborn?! But that means…”
 
(Harpie Lady Returns in Attack mode.)
 
Milan: “My Haprie is back, bust she's not the only friend I'm brining out. I'll summon another one from my hand so I'll have two, but I'm not done yet.”
 
“Now I'll play another ELEGANT EGOTIST… so I can summon a third Harpie from my deck to the field.”
 
(Atk: 1300) x3
 
Clover: “Three Harpie Ladies… this can't be good.”
 
Milan: “Oh, you bet it's not good, because now that I have three Harpies on the field, this means Pet Dragon gain 300 extra attack points each.”
 
(Atk: 2900)
 
Clover: “TWENTY-NINE-HUNDRED POINTS?!… That's just nuts!”
 
Milan: “On the contrary… the only nuts around here will be the ones he toasts out of your Wildheart.”
 
“Go… FEARSOME FIRE-BREATH!!”
 
(Atk: 2900) V.S (2000)
 
SCORE: (Clover: 3050 / Milan: 3500)
 
“But don't think my attack is through yet… Because now I'll power up one of my ladies with this… CYBER-SHIELD… Giving her 500 more attack points.”
 
(Atk: 1800)
 
“Harpie… send that Spark-Man packing.”
 
(Atk: 1800) V.S (1600)
 
SCORE: (Clover: 2850 / Milan: 3500)
 
“And finally, my other two Harpies will attack you directly.”
 
Clover: “Mmm… Whoa…Ugh!!”
 
SCORE: (Clover: 250 / Milan: 3500)
 
Milan: “You're finished Clover… there's no way you can escape me this time. On my next turn, my Harpies, and their super-powered pet will clean you out.”
 
Clover's thought: “No… it's not over yet, I can still clench this match. Just do as Mykan says, and trust in the heart of the cards.”
 
Clover: “Here goes something…”
 
(Draws)
 
“I play POT OF GREED. Now I get two more cards.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Ha-Ha! Been nice dueling with you Milan, but now you're going down!”
 
Milan: “What! There's no way you've got anything that can beat me now.”
 
Clover: “Just watch me.”
 
“First I'll throw down a face-down, and then use POLYMERIZATION, and I'll fuse my ELEMENTAL HEROS AVIAN, and BURSTINATRIX… to create the ELEMENTAL HERO FLAMEWING-MAN!”
 
(Atk: 2100 / Def: 1200)
 
“Now attack and destroy he stronger Harpie! FLAMMING WING BLAST!1”
 
(Atk: 2100) V.S (1800)
 
SCORE: (Clover: 250 / Milan: 3200)
 
“And now thanks to his special ability… you lose life points equal to your monster's attack strength.”
 
SCORE: (Clover: 250 / Milan: 1400)
 
Milan: “That's it!! Now you've really gone and upset me! You may have destroyed just one of my Harpies, and weakened Pet Dragon, but he's still got enough to blow your wingman to a crisp and wipe you out!”
 
 
(Atk: 2600)
 
“Go Pet Dragon… Attack!”
 
Clover: “Not so fast.”
 
Milan: “A Trap?! What is it?”
 
Clover: “It's one of my personal favorites called… A HERO EMERGES!”
 
“Now you get to pick one card from my hand, and if it's a monster I can summon it right away… but as you can see I only have one card, so I guess I'll go a head and summon it.”
 
“My RED SPY-GIRL!!”
 
(Atk:2300 / Def: 2000)
 
Milan: “That Red Spy-Girl may be your rarest card, but she packs nothing to what my dragon has.”
 
Clover: “Oh yeah? Well then you wouldn't mind if I showed you her special ability.”
 
Milan: “What?!”
 
Clover: “See all I have to do is pay a-quarter of my life points, and I can destroy all of your monsters.”
 
SCORE: (Clover: 63 / Milan: 1400)
 
(All of Milan's monsters are gone)
 
Milan: “No! But I'm the regional champion… you can't do this me! YOU CAN'T!!”
 
Clover: “I can… and I'm going to, because I still have her attack to use on your life points, so good luck getting out of this.”
 
“Go SUPER-SPY KICK!!”
 
Milan: “EEE-E… AAH!!”
 
FINAL SCORE: (Clover: 63 / Milan: “0000”)
 
 
The images faded, and the duel was over. “Welcome to loserville Milan… population: You!!” said Clover.
 
Milan collapsed on her knees. “I… I lost?!” she asked in a daze.
 
Clover approached her. “All right Milan… cough them up! Your Harpie's Pet Dragon, and both your Key fragments!”
 
Milan was on the verge of begging. “Please… have mercy?”
 
“No way!” Clover huffed as she snatched the fragments and card away from her. “You've never shown anyone mercy. All you've shown is greed, and lust.”
 
“Now thanks to me Milan… You're out of here!”
 
Milan fell flat on her back, and Clover walked away.
 
Her first duel in the tournament and she already she had three key fragments. Now she only needed one more to get into the castle, but she didn't dare do that… Not until she was certain hat the others and I would be there with her.
 
Our quest to stop Marik and Ishizu had only just begun.