Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Mykan VS Slifer: Part One. ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's notes:
 
For those of you who recall Yugi's duel with Slifer the Sky Dragon, yes I am going to use some of the same styles from that match, but am also going to throw in some new twists because the cards we duel with are different in our world.
 
Enjoy!
 
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
 
 
Ishizu's Mind-slave… the Goth Girl, stood there tapping her foot. “I am waiting.” she said impatiently.
 
“Good luck Mykan.” Sabrina said. She pecked me on the cheek for more luck.
 
“Don't worry Sabrina… I'll do just fine.” I said. Then I made my way towards the dueling area.
 
Disks were prepared… Projectors launched… decks shuffled… Six cards drawn… and life points set to 8000.
 
“LET'S DUEL!!”
 
(I/GG stands for… “Ishizu/ Goth Girl”)
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 8000 / I/GG: 8000)
 
Mykan: “I'll begin, by placing one card Face-down, and I also summon GAZELLE THE KING OF MYTHICAL BEASTS in attack mode.”
 
(Atk: 1500 / Def: 1200)
 
“You and you're mind slave will never break up Sabrina and I, Ishizu!”
 
I/GG: “I disagree! I'll set one card face-down…and summon HUMANOID-SLIME in attack mode.”
 
(Atk: 800 / Def: 2000)
 
“But that's not all… now I'll activate POLYMERIZATION... and I shall fuse my slime with the almighty WORM DRAKE… which will let me summon HUMANOID WORM DRAKE!”
 
(Atk: 2200 / Def: 2000)
 
“It's 2200 attack power can easily crush your mythical beast… so now my beast, destroy his Gazelle!”
 
Mykan: “Not so fast, Ishizu. Activate Face-down card DEFUSION! This will spilt your monster back into the two creatures you used to make it.”
 
I/GG: “Ah?! No!”
 
Mykan: “Oh, yes! Now your monsters both fail in comparison to my own, and it's my turn now.”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Hmm… my new Buster Bladder is much to powerful to use right away. I'd better save it for when she plays something more powerful.”
 
Mykan: “I summon BETA THE MAGNET WARRIOR in attack mode.”
 
(Atk: 1700 / Def: 1600)
 
“Destroy her Worm Drake, and Gazelle, take out her Humanoid Slime. ATTACK!!”
 
(Atk: 1700) VS (Atk: 1400)
 
(Atk: 1500) VS (Atk: 800)
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 8000 / I/GG: 7000)
 
Sabrina: “Well done, Mykan.”
 
Mykan: “Now you have no monsters left to protect you, Ishizu.”
 
I/GG: “May be so? But I can assure you that this duel is far from over, and by it's end you'll be at the mercy of my all powerful creature, My Egyptian God Card.”
 
“Now let us continue.”
 
(Draws)
 
“The monster I am about to summon now is a monster with the most devastating of abilities. It is a shapeless monster made entirely of plasma. It has no solid mass which makes it utterly indestructible.”
 
“I summon… REVIVAL JAM in attack mode.”
 
(Atk: 1500 / Def: 500)
 
Mykan: “You're monster looks pretty weak to me.”
 
I/GG: “Weak as it may be, but observe this… my face-down card JAM BREEDING MACHINE!!”
 
“This monster creating machine will produce for me little lam monsters called slime tokens. I believe you can tell what I am up to now.”
 
Mykan: “Your plan s obvious. You plan to make up enough monsters until you have enough to sacrifice to summon your Egyptian God Card.”
 
I/GG: “Correct… and once I summon my great beast and wipe you out, you will belong to me forever. Hmm, mm, mm!”
 
Mykan: “I'm afraid you'll have to wait to try anything else Ishizu, because it's my turn now. So prepare to lose!”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan's thoughts: “I have to knock her life points down to zero before her breeding machine can give her the edge she needs. I think now would be the perfect time to use my Buster Bladder.”
 
Sabrina's thoughts: “Come on Mykan… you can do it, I know you can.”
 
Mykan: “Now I shall sacrifice my two monsters to summon my all powerful BUSTER BLADDER!!”
 
(Atk: 2600 / Def: 2300)
 
I/GG: “Your monster's attack is certainly impressive… But it will still not help you against my Revival Jam.”
 
Mykan: “We'll see… my Buster Bladder is not only strong enough to take out your monster, but also a load of your life points as well.”
 
“Go my sword wielding beast… BUSTER BLADE SLASH!!”
 
(Atk: 2600) VS (Atk: 1500)
 
“Your monster has been splattered.”
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 8000 / I/GG: 5900)
 
I/GG: “So it has… but now watch closely. As I pay another one thousand life points to activate Revival Jam's Special ability.”
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 8000 / I/GG: 4900)
 
“Whenever my Revival Jam is destroyed in battle, I can pay 1000 of my life points and bring him back to the field in defense mode.”
 
Mykan: “It makes no difference to me. You've still lost a large portion of your life points.”
 
I/GG: “True…very true, but that can all change when I activate this. The continuous Trap-card… LIFE ABSORBING MACHINE! This trap will give back one half of all the damages I took in any of my turns as log as it remains in play.”
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 8000 / I/GG: 5950)
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Oh, no! With that trap-card on the field and Revival Jam in defense mode, it's going to be really hard to get a her life-points.”
 
I/GG: “And now Mykan, I shall draw, and let my breeding machine produce the very first slime token.”
 
(Atk: 500 / Def: 500)
 
“Now I'll place one card face-down. Only two turns to go before your marriage ends and then ours shall begin. Ha, ha, ha, ha!!”
 
Sabrina: “Don't listen to her, Mykan. Just keep going.”
 
Mykan: “Sabrina has a point, Ishizu.”
 
(Draws)
 
“While I can't stop your breeding machine from making more tokens, I can attack the tokens themselves, and because their so weak my Buster Bladder can wipe them out, and seriously damage your life points.”
 
“Not only will you not be able to produce enough monsters to sacrifice, but even with your Life Absorbing Machine in play… eventually I will be able to knock your life points down to zero.”
 
Ishizu's thoughts: “That's what you think.”
 
Mykan: “Now, Buster Bladder… attack and destroy her Slime Token!”
 
I/GG: “Oh no you don't! Reveal face-down… the continuous-trap… JAM DEFENDER!!”
 
“This with this trap combined with my Revival Jam, I can make my plasma monster intercept all your attacks.”
 
Mykan: “What?!”
 
Sabrina: “Ah!!”
 
(Revival Jam intercepts)
 
I/GG: “Hmm, mm… and now I'll pay 1000 life points to bring back my Revival Jam monster, and then my Life Absorbing Machine will give me back 500 of those points that I lost.”
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 8000 / I/GG: 4950)
 
(Revival Jam revives)
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 8000 / I/GG: 5450)
 
“And finally, to make certain that you don't interfere with my plans anymore I'll put this card into play… NIGHTMARE STEEL CAGE!!”
 
(Cage appears around Mykan)
 
Mykan: “Oh no… the Nightmare Steel Cage makes it so neither of us can attack for two turns.”
 
I/GG: “Precisely… This will allow my Jam machine to continue to produce Slime tokens until I have enough to summon my all powerful Egyptian God Card.”
 
“Which means you may as well get the divorce papers ready Mykan, because the end is so near I can see it now. Ha, ha, ha, ha!!”
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 8000 / I/GG: 5450)
 
I/GG: “Now that it's my turn… I'll draw this one card, and let my Jam Machine create yet another Slime Token.”
 
(Atk: 500 / Def: 500)
 
“And with my cage still in play, all you can do is watch as I continue to lay the stage set to summon my Egyptian God Card, and end your marriage.”
 
Sabrina: “No! Don't listen to her Mykan. I know you can beat her. If you don't then we'll never get Erica back.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “She's right… I can't let Ishizu get to me. As long as I believe in the heart of the cards, she won't win. Okay… here goes.”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan: “I summon KURIBOH in Defense mode.”
 
(Atk: 300 / Def: 200)
 
“And that will be all.”
 
I/GG: “Yes, that will be all… because now young Mykan, the time has come for me to take control of this duel and claim what is rightfully mine… namely, you.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Now my Slime Machine, create the third and final Slime Token.”
 
(Atk: 500 / Def: 500)
 
Mykan: “I don't believe it! She's succeeded!”
 
I/GG: “Ha, ha, ha! Now Mykan, prepare to face my ultimate beast as I sacrifice my Slime Machine, along with my three Slime tokens.”
 
(The Sky darkens, and thunder crashes and roars)
 
“Prepare to meet your match with monster who's power is virtually limitless… The Egyptian God MonsterSLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!!!!”
 
(Slifer appears)
 
(Atk: X000 / Def: X000)
 
Sabrina: “Awe!! Look at the size of that creature!”
 
Mykan: “How can I stop it?”
 
(Slifer ROARS in Mykan's face)
 
“WHOA-HOA-HOA!!”
 
I/GG: “Ha, ha, ha! You're staring into the face of one of the three most powerful creatures in duel monsters. The Egyptian Gods. They cannot be beaten.”
 
Mykan: “Every monster has it's weak point Ishizu… and I'll find yours!”
 
I/GG: “You speak nothing but nonsense. With my Nightmare Steel Cage still in effect, and an Egyptian God monster staring you down… all you can do is watch as Slifer grows stronger!”
 
Mykan: “Stronger? Explain to me?”
 
I/GG: “Hmm, mm… it's very simple. You see… Slifer gets 1000 attack and defense points for every card I hold in my hand.”
 
“Right now I only have two cards, which gives Slifer a mere 2000 attack points, but that can change once I play this card… POT OF GREED!!”
 
“Now I can draw two more cards. I lost one, but gained back two, giving me a grand total of three cards, which does give Slifer 3000 points… but I have something more devastating in mind.”
 
“I shall play another continuous-trap… SOLEMN WISHES. Thanks to this card, with every time I draw, my life points increase by 500. Ha, ha, ha!”
 
Sabrina's thoughts: “Ah! Oh no… that means her life points will continue to go higher each turn as well as her dragon's power.”
 
Mykan: “There's a limit to how many cards you can hold in your hand Ishizu. So your dragon isn't all as powerful as you put him to be.”
 
I/GG: “Ha! All rules can be bent and broken Mykan, as you will soon find out. Now make your move so my all powerful Egyptian God Card can finish you off, and then we will be married.”
 
Mykan: “NEVER!! I'll never leave Sabrina for anyone or any reason Ishizu. Now I't smy turn.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Well her Sky dragon only has 2000 attack points. My Buster Bladder would be able to destroy it in battle...”
 
“But I'm still trapped in this cage, so I can't attack… and by the time I'm free, it could be too strong.”
 
(Draws)
 
“But maybe this trap-card will help me.”
 
Mykan: “I'll place one card face-down, and end my turn which causes your cage to vanish. I'm ready for you now Ishizu.”
 
I/GG: “Of course you are. You are ready to surrender to me and become mine. Which you will be doing very soon.”
 
“Now I draw… which will raise Slifer's attack points to 3000, and increase my life points by 500 thanks to my Solemn Wishes trap.”
 
(Atk: 3000)
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 8000 / I/GG:5950)
 
“And now my Egyptian God… wipe out his Buster Bladder with THUNDER FORCE!!”
 
(Slifer powers up)
 
Mykan: “With your attack… you activated my trap.”
 
I/GG: “A trap? What is it? LIGHT FORCE SWORD… No!!”
 
Mykan: “Oh yes. Now I can randomly slash a card out of your hand for three turns, which will lower your dragon's attack back to 2000.”
 
(Atk: 2000)
 
“Now, Buster Bladder… attack and destroy her creature now!”
 
I/GG: “Ah-ah-ah! You seem to have forgotten Mykan that my Jam Defender trap is still in play, which let's my Revival Jam block your attack.”
 
Mykan: “Ah?!”
 
(Revival Jam destroyed)
 
I/GG: “Now by paying 1000 of my life points, I can bring Revival Jam back, and then gain back half of the points I lost thanks to my Life Absorbing Machine card.”
 
(After calculations)…SCORE:(Mykan: 8000 / I/GG:5450)
 
“And that's not all… from now on, this Magic card will also be in play… CARD OF SAFE RETURNS!!” (Rules fudged)
 
(The real rules sate you may only draw one card, and not three, but I had to fudge things to make them work.)
 
“Now each time a monster is special summoned, I may draw three new cards from my deck, and since Revival Jam reformed itself I may draw three new cards, which grants me 500 more life points for each and raises my dragon 3000 more attack points.”
 
“I will also activate REMOVETRAP to extinguish your Sword trap and get back the card you shot out of my hand, so my Dragon's attack will remain the same.”
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 8000 / I/GG:6950)
 
(Atk: 4000)
 
Mykan: “Oh no… now Slifer the Sky dragon has 4000 attack points.”
 
I/GG: “And that means your Buster Bladder is easy pickings for my Egyptian God Card. Now my dragon, attack!!”
 
(Atk: 4000) VS (Atk: 2600)
 
Mykan: “AAH-AAH!!” (Falls over)
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 6600 / I/GG:6950)
 
Sabrina: “Mykan, No!!”
 
I/GG: “Hee, hee, hee. Look at your son to be ex-husband now, Princess. He's lying there on the ground at the mercy of my Egyptian God Card.”
 
“And soon he and I will be on our merry little way. Raising your daughter and ruling over all that we see!”
 
(Mykan snaps up fast.)
 
Mykan: “No!!”
 
Sabrina:“Ah… Mykan.”
 
Mykan: “I already told you Ishizu… I'm never leaving Sabrina, and no monster you have can make me!”
 
Ishizu's thoughts: “Hmm… you may be stronger than I anticipated Mykan, but your little faith will soon prove you wrong.”
 
Mykan: “Now It's my turn!”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan's thoughts: “My Dark Magician Girl… and I have magical hat's too. Hmm, I think I just may have found a strategy that just may help me bring down her monster.”
 
Mykan: “Here's goes. I'll put one card face-down and then I shall sacrifice Kuriboh, so I can summon myDARKMAGICIANGIRL.”
 
(Atk: 2000 / Def: 1700)
 
I/GG: “By summoning a monster to the field… you activated my monster's special ability.”
 
Mykan: “Special Ability?”
 
I/GG: “Yes. You see whenever you summon any new monster to the field, Slifer's second set of jaws will automatically attack it, even if it's still your turn. This attack force will drain your monster of 2000 points.”
 
“And since your Magician girl only has a defense of 1700… she won't be able to stand up to this kind of fire-power.”
 
Sabrina's thoughts: “No… it can't be. If the Dark Magician Girl gets destroyed, Mykan won't be able to defend himself.”
 
I/GG: “Now my dragon, unleash your furry!!”
 
(Slifer attacks)
 
“Ha, ha, ha… your Magician ins vanquished! Huh?”
 
Mykan: “Guess again Ishizu. I was able to save my Dark Magician Girl with the safety of my MAGICAL HATS, and it looks as though you missed her.”
 
I/GG: “You honestly believe those little hats of yours will protect you?”
 
Mykan: “Not just protect me, but they will also provide me with the strategy I can use to rid the field of your Egyptian God card once and for all.”
 
“I'll place two more cards face-down and inside the magic hats. Now it's over to you.”
 
I/GG: “Very well then… and I'll start off by play another continuous card which will make my Dragon's power infinite.”
 
INFINITE CARDS. This magic card lets me exceed the six card limit so I may draw and hold as many cards as I wish in my hand.”
 
And since Slifer gains 1000 attack points for every card in my hand… then that means there's no limit to how strong my Egyptian God Card can become!”
 
Sabrina: “Oh, No!!”
 
I/GG: “And now my Egyptian God… attack and eradicate the hat in the center! THUNDER FORCE ATTACK!!”
 
Mykan: “Looks like you guessed correctly…”
 
I/GG: “Ha, ha, ha! Your Dark Magician Girl is no more!”
 
“What's this?”
 
Mykan: “You guessed correctly, but you still made a costly mistake. Remember, that I hid two trap-cards under that hat!”
 
CURSE OF AGING, and MIRROR FORCE!!”
 
“By first discarding one monster from hand to the graveyard, Curse of Aging lets me decrease the attack and defense power all your monsters by 500 points.”
 
I/GG: “What?! NO!!”
 
Slifer… (Atk: 3500)
 
Revival Jam… (Def: 0000)
 
Mykan: “And what's more… now My Mirror Force Card will destroy all the monsters you have in attack mode. Your Egyptian God is about to fall… FIRE!!”
 
I/GG: “Hmm, mm, mm! Ah, ha, ha, ah, ah!”
 
Mykan: “What's so funny, Ishizu?”
 
I/GG: “Haven't you realized by now that most traps, namely like Mirror Force, will not work on Egyptian God Monsters? Their simply much to powerful.”
 
“And even if it could work… I still have my Revival Jam to defend Slifer for me.”
 
(Revival Jam intercepts)
 
Mykan: “So then… you're plasma monster can even intercept a re-directed attack as well.”
 
I/GG: “Correct… and now you know what comes next. I pay one thousand life points to bring back Revival Jam… which allows me to draw three new cards. Plus I'll draw yet again for my drawing phase.”
 
“Now I gain 500 life points for each card I just drew, plus 500 more in return for paying the ones I lost.”
 
(After calculations)… SCORE: (Mykan: 6600 / I/GG:8450)
 
Mykan: “Oh no… her life points just keep going up!”
 
I/GG: “And that's not all that went up. Since I drew four new cards, Slifer gained another 4000 attack points, and since your Curse of Aging Trap has expired he gains back the 500 he lost.”
 
(Atk: 8000)
 
Sabrina: “That… that Egyptian God card is unbeatable.”
 
I/GG: “Now my Egyptian God… attack and Destroy his Dark Magician Girl!!”
 
(Atk: 8000) VS (Def: 1700)
 
“Behold… the ultimate Seven-card combination that makes me completely indestructible!”
 
(Slifer the Sky Dragon… Revival Jam… Card of Safe Returns… Infinite Cards… Jam Defender… Life Absorbing Machine… Solemn Wishes)
 
“When these Seven cards are played together… they create a force that simply cannot be beaten. Face the facts Mykan, I have won and will soon take Sabrina's place as your wife!”
 
(Mykan falls to his knees in shock)
 
Mykan: “No… this… can't be happening. I can't lose Sabrina, I just can't!”
 
(Tears fall down Sabrina's face)
 
Sabrina: “Mykan… No… you can't lose to her. I love you so much.”
 
(Clover and Sam come over the path)
 
Clover: “DON'T GIVE UP MYKAN!!”
 
Mykan: “Huh? Clover… Sam?”
 
Sam: “Just keep it together, you can do it!!”
 
TO BE OCNTINUED