Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Clover VS Rare Hunter ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THREE
 
From their secret hideout, the two siblings were watching the battle go on through the young man's Millennium Rod.
 
“What is this?” the woman asked. “Bother… who are these multi-color suited ladies who battle our Rare Hunters?”
 
“I know who they are, sister.” said her brother. “I remember before we established our ways, these three girls were seen with Mykan as he dueled his way onto the academy to win Sabrina back.”
 
They looked through the images, and saw that Clover was preparing to duel the leader of that gang of Rare Hunters. “Perhaps this shall be interesting after all.” The woman said as she sat on her chair.
 
Meanwhile
 
Clover and the man prepared their disks… Launched to projectors… decks shuffled… six cards drawn, and life points set to 8000.
 
“LET'S DUEL!!” they both cried out.
 
 
SCORE: (Clover: 8000 / Rare Hunter: 8000)
 
R.H:“I'll go first, and start off by playing GRACEFUL CHARITY. I discard two cards from my hand, and draw three from my deck.”
 
(Discards two, and Draws three)
 
“And I also summon a Monster Face-down in defense mode. That's all for now.”
 
Alex: “What kind of an opening move was that?”
 
Sam: “Whatever it was, I'm sure Clover can take it out.”
 
Clover: “My turn now… I throw one card face-down and summon ELEMENTAL HERO- BURTINATRIX.”
 
(Atk: 1200/ Def: 800)
 
“Attack, Now!!”
 
(Destroys the monster)
 
R.H: “Ha! A sacrifice that barely even stuns me. Now it's my move.”
 
(Draws)
 
“I'll summon another monster face-down in defense, and play a magic card… POT OF GREED. Now I can draw two more cards from my deck.”
 
(Draws)
 
“I end my turn.”
 
Clover: “What… are you too scared to make a decent move? Come on, what are you hoping to accomplish if all you're doing is drawing cards, and playing defense?”
 
R.H: “Patience young-prey… a good hunter always awaits for the right time to spring his trap. Now make your move.”
 
Clover: “Whatever! Here goes.”
 
Clover's thoughts: “Hmm… if he keeps throwing his monsters in defense, I'll never get at his life points. I got to find some way to break through to him.”
 
(Draws)
 
Clover: “Ah-ha! Now that's what I call great timing.”
 
“I play POLYMERIZATION… fusing my BURSTINATRIX, and AVIAN… to create the ELEMENTAL HERO- FLAME WINGMAN.”
 
(Atk: 2100/ Def: 1200)
 
“Take out that defense monster of his! FLAMING WING BLAST!!”
 
(Destroys THE DRAGON DWELLINGIN THE CAVE)
 
(Atk: 1300/ Def 2000)
 
R.H: “Humph! It makes no difference. My monster was in defense mode, so my life points remain untouched.”
 
Clover: “Actually pal, Flame-Wingman's special ability kicks in now. Whenever he destroys a monster in battle, you lose life points equal to your monsters attack power.”
 
R.H: “Ugh?!”
 
SCORE: (Clover: 8000 / Rare Hunter: 6700)
 
Clover: “And I'm just getting started… Now I play my face-down card DE-FUSION, which splits my Monster back into the two monsters it once was.”
 
“Avian… Burstinatrix… attacking him directly!”
 
Burstinatrix… (Atk: 1200)
 
Avian… (Atk: 1000)
 
R.H: “ARGH!! Oh-hoa!!”
 
SCORE: (Clover: 8000 / Rare Hunter: 4500)
 
Alex: “Way to go Clover.”
 
Sam: “Way to show him.”
 
R.H: “Very impressive… but you'll need more than that to stop me.”
 
(Draws)
 
“I'll play another POT OF GREED, so I can draw two more cards, and I'll place this face-down in defense.”
 
Clover: “You know what… I'm getting really bored with this. You just keep doing the same things every turn. Draw, and Defend. Draw, and Defend. If you keep this up I'll clobber you in no time.”
 
R.H's thoughts: “Hmm, mm… If you only knew what surprise was waiting for you.”
 
Clover: “My move now.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Ooh! Hee, hee, hee!”
 
“You wanted a taste of my rarest card, well here it comes. I sacrifice Avian, and Burstinatrix to summon… RED SPY-GIRL.”
 
(Atk: 2300/ Def: 2000)
 
R.H: “How very interesting, I've never seen this kind of card before. She looks just like you in almost every detail.”
 
Clover: “Got that right… this baby's one of a kind, and it was given to me by an old friend who introduced us to the dueling world, and together we will crush you yet.”
 
R.H: “How very touching… but words will get you nowhere in this duel, now finish your move!”
 
Clover: “If you say so.”
 
“I'll pay one-quarter of my life points to activate my Spy-Girl's special ability.”
 
SCORE: (Clover: 6000 / Rare Hunter: 4500)
 
“Now all your monsters are automatically destroyed.”
 
(Monster goes)
 
R.H: “GRR!!”
 
Clover: “And now that you're wide open. Red Spy-Girl… attack him directly. SUPER-SPY-KICK!!”
 
R.H: “Oooooh, Ahh!!”
 
SCORE: (Clover: 6000 / Rare Hunter: 2200)
 
Clover: “Not bad for a woman's touch, eh?”
 
Sam: “You've almost got him Clover.”
 
Alex: “This guy's going down.”
 
R.H: (Draws) “Hmm, mm, mm.”
 
Clover: “Uh… what's so funny?”
 
R.H: “You duel quite admirably, I thoroughly am impressed by your skills.”
 
Clover: “Yeah right. This has got to be one of the easiest duels I've ever had. You haven't made a single attack this entire match, Your life points are way lower than mine, and you haven't got any monsters to protect you.”
 
R.H: “You seem to know a bit about duelists my dear, but you have a lot to learn about when facing a Rare Hunter, because with a deck like mine, there is no limit to your capabilities.
 
“I summon… EXODIA THE FORBIDDEN ONE!!”
 
Clover: “WHAT?!?!”
 
Alex and Sam: NO, WAY!!”
 
(The field trembles and lighting goes nuts as the monster appears)
 
Clover: “Oh, no. Not Exodia… it's all over!!”
 
R.H: “Exodia… OBLITERATE!!”
 
Clover:(Mortified Scream)
 
(Clover's cards scatter all over the floor, and she falls down on her back, moaning)
 
FINAL SCORE: (Clover: “0000” / Rare Hunter: 2200)
 
Alex, and Sam: “CLOVER!!”
 
 
The duel was over and the disks shut down. “Once again they hunter catches his prey.” the man said.
 
Alex and Sam helped clover to her feet. “Clover, are you alright?” asked Sam.
 
Of course “Of course she isn't alright.” replied the man. “She just lost a duel… and she lost far more than that.”
 
He bent down to Clover's scattered cards on the floor and took the Red Spy-Girl. “Ah… this will make a fine addition to my collection.”
 
“Hey, you can that card with you… it belongs to Clover.” snapped Alex.
 
“Ah-ah-ah… but we made a deal, if she fails, which she did then her rarest card comes with me.”
 
“I have to know…” Clover said as she struggled. “Where in the world did you get a set of Exodia?”
 
The man smiled. “Well, Exodia cards are so rare and expensive, that most duelists prefer not to bother in getting a single piece, but that's where we Rare Hunters come in.”
 
“We have decks built on the rarest most valuable cards in the world, like me. I have an Exodia set and stacked my deck to all the perfect moves so I can draw it out and finish my prey.”
 
“Now that's you've lost the duel, I'll be taking you're Red Spy-Girl card. So long spies. Hmm, mm, ah, ah, ah!” and he was gone.
 
“No.” Clover cried all weary. “My… Red Spy-Girl.” And she collapse into a deep sleep from taking such a big blast of shockwaves.
 
“Come on,,, let's get her home.” said Sam, “Then we'll call Jerry and tell him what we got.”
 
Meanwhile
 
The Rare Hunter Clover had just dueled was relaying a message back to the two sibling in their hideouts.
 
“I trust you were watching, my masters.” He said. “They do not have what you are looking for but the do have cards that would prove valuable for your plot.”
 
The young man nodded. “Yes… and apparently you are wrong. With them in our little festivities about to take place, we will gain what we seek for certain.”
 
His sister nodded. “Extend them each an invitation to our humble home. They will not be foolish enough to refuse.”
 
“Understood, my masters.”
 
The image faded, and the woman made her way over to the crib beside her chair. Where Erica lay crying out of fear.
 
“Doesn't that brat ever stop crying?!” growled the young man. “My ears are starting to hurt.”
 
His sister snarled at her brother. “I'll not have you insulting my child like that.”
 
Of course she knew the baby was not biologically hers, but she knew Erica was only crying because she need the comfort of her family.
 
“Weep not young one.” The woman said as she rocked the baby. “I will raise you perfectly, and once I am with your father will my destiny be fulfilled.”
 
Her brother thought the same thing. Once his sister had what she wanted; With Sabrina stripped of her child and husband… “She will have no choice but to surrender herself to me.”
 
The siblings shared a maniacal laugh together. Their plans were succeeding, and there didn't seem to be anyone out there who could stop them.