Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Trip to anime world ❯ How it all began ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO, or any of its characters but the ones I create.
How it all began
 
My trip to the world of Anime began one Saturday morning, at my sister's house in Florida. I had just finished watching Yu-Gi-Oh with my niece, Carla. She had gone to the bathroom and I stood up to turn off the TV.
Suddenly, the screen went t all fuzzy.
“Tony!” I called to my nephew, who was in the next room playing video games.
“What?”
“There's something wrong with the TV!” I had barely finished the sentence when that creepy Dartz guy appeared on the screen. My mouth hung open.
“Is that any way to greet a friend?” he asked me. In a panic, I grabbed the remote and clicked the power button. Nothing happened and Dartz laughed. This wasn't happening, I didn't remember any of the episodes being like this at all. “You need not worry. You're a powerful duelist.” I knew it was a lie, I was one of the worst duelists around. But he didn't seem to care. “I can make you powerful…”
“I don't want it, you can have it.”
“Why resist it? Wouldn't you love to defeat your brother?”
“Leave Andrew out of it you…” I warned. That was the last thing I remember, well, almost the last thing. The next thing I knew, it all went black.