Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Trip to anime world ❯ Starting anew life ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3- Starting a new life
“So, what do want to do about this problem?” He asked.
“What am I supposed to do?” I asked. “I'm miles from home, I'm missing and they more than likely think that I'm dead.”
“S***”
“Hey the language.”
“I forgot all about Mokuba! The elementary school and step on it.”
“What are you going to tell him when he sees me?”
He thought about this.
“Cousin. I'll tell him that Gozaburo was your uncle and you wanted to meet us.”
“Oh very convincing.” I mumbled.
“Actually, it is. You look like you could be family. “Although, you'd need a new name. How about Carle?”
“Carle?” I asked. “What is wrong with you!”
“All right, how about Jennifer?”
“Ew.”
“Alison.”
“Nope.”
“May.”
“No way Jose.”
“You pick a name then.”
I thought and thought.
“How about Amarie?”
“Amarie Kaiba. That has a ring to it.”
“One problem, getting registered for school. What about forms of ID?”
“I'm a computer genius kid. I'll fake them.”
“I forgot about that.”
Mokuba got into the limo then.
“Who is she?”
“Amarie Kaiba. I'm your cousin. Your step father Gozaburo was my father's older brother. I never liked the man, so I never got the chance to meet you. And I am so sorry about it. Tell me, is Noah around? I last saw him when I was seven.
“He's been dead for the past few years, Amarie.” Mokuba said. “And if you didn't like your uncle much, you wouldn't have like Noah.”
“Too bad, he looked so much like my aunt. Too bad he didn't turn out like her.”
“Are you going to stay with us?” Mokuba asked.
“Well that's up to your brother, Mokuba.”
“Can she Seto please?” I promise, I'll be extra good and I won't bother you for anything. Please?”
He gave the puppy face.
“Aw. He's really cute. And sweet.”
“Fine. But if she stays, there are going to be a few new rules in the house.”
“If that place you got can still qualify as a house. It's huge!”
Mokuba snickered.
“I like you Amarie, you're funny.”
“I try. And I am beginning to love you, Mokuba. I've only known you for five seconds and already you have won my heart.”
“And what about me?” Seto asked.
“I like you. You're a lot kinder than people give you credit for. So, what are the rules?”
“Rule number one, knock before entering any of the rooms.”
“That's good. I don't feel like the door being opened when I'm trying to change.”
The both laughed. For the rest of the ride, Seto explained the rules and made sure we knew them. Mokuba was quite good at it, while I sucked. “I'll remember them, after a few tries.”