Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Tristan Talks!!! Oh no! ❯ NOOOO! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Joey: DMGfan doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh! But he does own a deck of cards including a REAL DMG if you must know.

DMGfan: Thank you Joey! Here's your food!

Joey: Yay! *eats like pig `til end of fanfic*

DMGfan: A webpage is told here. Actually, I don't know if it's real, so don't bother going there. ^___^On with the fic!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator: It was a boring day at Domino High School. No one was happy. Not even the usually sugar high Yami. Even the totally maniacal Bakura was bored. And worst of all, Tristan was talking, and everyone was so bored that they couldn't stop him. (a.n.-Oh! The Horror!) *sigh* But where was Yugi Moto?

Yugi: *In computer lab* Must..find interesting..thing. t-t-to do…Aha! Here is sooomme thiiiiiinggg…

Tristan: *holding tranquilizer gun* Whew! That was close. He almost found a way to stop me from yappity-yap-yap-yapping! *In a creepy voice that sounds exactly like Bakura's, shudder*Now I shall take the Millenium Puzzle for myself!

Narrator: Suddenly, the Millenium Puzzle started glowing. Yami came out bla bla bla.

Yami: How could you, Tristan? Yugi almost saved the world! Mind Crush! Yay! Tristan's head blows up. Peace in the world.

Narrator: Yugi woke up and shouted to everyone, "Go to wehatetristan.com!

Everyone but Yugi: wehatetristan.com?

Yugi: Yes! wehatetristan.com!

Everyone but Yugi: Okay! We'll go to wehatetristan.com!!

Wehatetristan.com was very interesting. It had games like Stab Tristan in the Face, Knife Target Practice With Tristan 0__0, and GIFs the web page owner made himself where Yami Bakura eats Tristan (YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!)!

The End

DMGfan: Yugi. Here's your plushie of Tea' for being the narrator!

Yugi: YAY ^________________^

DMGfan: I know. This was strange. Actually I just wanted to get this message out. Read on after this to find out what it is!!!. Can anyone tell me how to add chappies in the review section? I'm sorry it's been so long MercuryElf. The chapter is done but I don't know how to add it ^_^0. It would be GREATLY APPRECIATED IF SOMEONE COULD TELL ME HOW! R&R!!!