Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two Birds, One Stone ❯ Chapter I ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Two Birds, One Stone

A Yu-Gi-Oh/ Gundam Wing Crossover Fanfic

Brenna "Snakelady" Dawkins

Rating: PG-13

Disclaimer: Yu-Gi-Oh, Gundam Wing and subsequent characters don't belong to me. Actually, I have no idea who they belong to. But it'd be pretty useless to sue me since I have nothing!

Summary: Yugi/ Gundam Wing crossover. Major Tea and Releena bashing!

Tea woke up all by herself one morning on Pegasus's island.

"Yugi! Joey! Tristan! Bakura!" She called out to the people she knew to be her friends. Where had they gone? This was highly unusual. They'd never left her before. Something horrible must have happened to them! She jumped up from off the ground she had been sleeping on and ran off in search of her friends. "I'm coming to help, guys!"

Joey and the other's had been hiding in the bushes not too far off. Joey had been elected as lookout person. A lop-sided grin spread across his face.

"She's gone, guys!" He whispered to the others.

He heard Tristan snort, "'Bout time! Can we go now? I think I'm sittin' on some poison ivy!"

Yugi still was unsure of the whole plan. "I dunno, you guys. I still have a weird feeling about ditching Tea just like that."

Joey groaned and turned to face his friend, "C'mon, Yug. We already talked about it before and agreed. She's friggin' annoyin'! I don't know how many more of her friendship speeches I could take without hurlin'!"

Yugi nodded. It was kinda true. Plus, not only did he find her huge catalogue of pep talk aggravating when he was trying to think through a strategy during a duel, but her constant glances and smiles and shadowing's of himself made him uneasy and nervous. "Okay, I suppose we should go now."

So the gang happily trudged through the woods minus one annoying sidekick. They were unprepared, however, to be run headlong into by five boys who looked to be in their mid-teens.

"Hey!" Growled Joey as he found himself sprawled on the ground and on top of at first glance what looked like a girl.

"Ow! Get off of my braid, you moron!" Commanded the girl in a very masculine voice.

"Well, pardon, me, Miss!" Joey decided to keep with the girl theme even though his cushion was clearly a boy who just happened to sport a very long, black braid. "But just who'er the moron's here? YOU were the one's who ran into US!"

Tristan gave Joey a hand up and Joey stood.

"We only ran into you because we were trying to get away from HER!" Said the strange boy with hair almost as white as Bakura's.

Yugi was curious, "Her who?"

The Chinese boy held up his hand and made a quick glance in the direction they had been running from, which happened to be the direction the duelists were heading. "Quiet!" He hissed.

"You hear something, Wufie?" The short, wiry black haired boy who had an equally intense look on his face as Wufie's also looked into the woods.

"It can't be her, Heero." The other boy with spikey brown hair quietly replied. "None of us left a trail for her to follow. Besides, I don't think she's much of an outdoors person anyway."

"Oh, I broke a nail!" The boy with the long braid mimicked and held the imagined injured hand and danced around in a circle. His voice was raised in a pitch men used while trying to imitate a female's voice.

"Quiet, Duo!" Heero shushed the other's antics. "She'll hear you!"

"You should have just let me kill her the first time we met, Duo. Then none of us would BE in this mess in the first place!"

Duo sighed and stood quietly and ignored Heero's rebuke. Then he glanced to the duelist gang about him. "Who the heck are YOU guys?"

"I'm Yugi. It sound's like you have girl problems too." Yugi looked over the five youths they had just met and felt a pang of sympathy.

"Not problems. Problem. Just one girl." The brunette sighed. "Been a thorn in our side since day one."

"Well, we can sure relate!" Tristan agreed heartily. "I'm Tristan."

"Quiet, I said!" Wufie commanded in a no-nonsense voice. "This way, everyone!"

Joey realized what direction he was pointing and grabbed at the Chinese youth's finger.

"Not that way!" Joey said rather agitatedly. "Danger that way! Our thorn is in that direction! I bet she's worse than yours!"

"We'll take that bet!" Duo called the challenge. "Our's'll out-annoy yours ANY day!"

"I think Tea's more than up to that!" Tristan replied whole-heartedly.

"Dunno, Releena's got a whole empire under her thumb to boot." Duo said and folded his arms. "Takes a lot of spunk to be annoying AND rule an empire."

"Yeah, well . . . " Tristan came up almost nose to nose with Duo, "Our Tea can slay monsters!" Well, Tristan thought to himself, it was partially true.

"Our Releena can keep five unstoppable Gundam units from wiping out a whole space station by just looking at them." Duo countered Tristan unphased.

"Our Tea can bring people back from the dead by threatening to cry on the Grim Reaper!" Tristan said rather huffily.

Duo blinked. "Yer lyin'!"

"It happened to me, bud." Joey replied uncomfortably. How did Tristan know that's what happened in his dream? Oh well. He refused to worry about it.

Duo whistled. "So, do we have a match here, or what?"

"Why suffer them to live?" Heero ground out. "I say, kill them both. Put us out of our misery."

"Hey, the kid's got a point." Joey nodded then found himself suddenly clutching his throbbing nose. "OW!"

Heero's fist unclenched. "DON'T call me a kid."

"Sheesh! Alright, already! Don't have a cow, fer cryin' out loud!" Joey lightly fingered his poor nose. "Tristan, is dis bleedin'?"

Tristan investigated his friends nose closely. "No. I don't think it's broken either."

"That's because I held back my punch." Heero replied, his temper smoldering just under the surface.

"Well, thanks loads, guy!" Joey said rather sarcastically.

"How will we kill Tea and Releena?" Tristan went on, getting back to the matter at hand.

"Rather easily, if I had my Deathscythe about." Duo sighed. He missed his Gundam. It was a very remarkable machine.

"I don't have my 357 either." Heero replied stonily.

"It'll have to look like an accident." Joey said.

Yugi was back to being uncertain again. "I don't know about this, you guys. We never agreed to killing her."

"Who said everything had to be by consensus?" Bakura asked and continued eagerly, "Maybe a cliffside? Or a falling boulder?"

"A trampling!" Duo grinned at the image in his head.

"No large animals on this island." Tristan informed Duo.

Duo sighed again. "You said your girl had slain monsters. What, did she kill all of `em off already?"

"Never mind." Tristan said hastily. "How about we dig a trap?"

"That never works. Haven't you EVER watched a Pokemon episode?" Joey countered.

Tristan shrugged. "Well, then YOU come up with an idea."

Joey nodded, "Alright. How about they accidentally kill themselves?"

That one drew ooh's and aah's from the whole group.

Bakura's eyes lit up, "How will we manage that?"

"We-e-e-e-e-ell," Joey thought a moment, "What if they thought they killed us? I mean, they'd probably be so distraught, they'd kill themselves because of it? I mean, we would'na be REALLY dead. Just play-like."

Tristan clapped Joey on the shoulder happily. "GOOD ONE!"

"I said keep it down!" Wufie snarled. "Let's move out of here, and once we're out of danger then we can come up with the in's and out's of your plan to dispose of THEM."

Everyone nodded and followed Wufie into the forest and away from danger.


To Be Continued . . .

AN: Should I let the guys succeed or should I let their hopes and dreams be torn asunder? Review and let me know what you think!