Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two To Tango ❯ Denying ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Title: Denying

Chapter Genre: Drama

Disclaimer: I do not; under any circumstances own Yu-Gi-Oh.

Dedication: Guys I’m starting another thing, the person that gives me the best review, by the end of the week, you’ll get a dedication for a chapter. So this chapter is dedicated to

‘eightminutesuntildeathcalls’ so appraise her great review! This also gives you, thumbs up by the other authors or reviewers.

Chapter Summary: Movie theater drama.

Warnings: I might have grammar or spelling errors.

Reviewers: Thanks so much for the reviews.

Review Replies:-

Chapter 1:

Animegurl088: thanks for the review

Fiby: You will see I updated so read on!

Chapter 2:

Landi McClellan: sorry about the chapter breaks aren’t you glad I removed them? Thanks a lot for the review.

Chapter 3:

Landi McClellan: Mai is hilarious; for once, I did not make any character OOC! I am so proud of myself, thanks a lot for the review!

Eightminutesuntildeathcalls: I really like your penname, and thanks a lot for the review, you are my motivation for this chapter, so this chapter is dedicated to you. So far, you are the only one who noticed why he is secretive thanks for that as well. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Denying

Jou froze, he did not know what to do, should he go say hi or just ignore them, and he was having an internal battle with himself and emotions.

He decided why not if they refused him again, he tried did he not? They were still chatting animatedly, not noticing him at all. When he took a step forward, Kazuya leaned on him, his hands grabbing the other shoulder. Jou flinched, and reflexively snatched the other’s arms, and pinned it around his back, twisting the bone.

Kazuya’s eyes were wide, and he was so shocked he didn’t dare speak, until Jounouchi let go.

“I’m sorry, it’s reflex, and for future reference don’t sneak up behind my back”

Kazuya rubbing at his now sore arms, pouting sourly asked, “When did you develop, that kind of reflex, you could break someone’s arms one day”

Jou looked sheepish “I said sorry, sheesh!” A small fight was about to happen between the twins, when Mai came between the two, holding them by their lapels. She closed her eyes sighing at their idiocy “what the hell, are you two doing fighting in a movie theater?”

“HE STARTED IT!” they both shouted simultaneously attracting attention. Mai bashed their foreheads together, causing them to fall on the ground at the same time, muttering their apologies, and falling into a heap, their eyes swirling.

Jounouchi was the first to recover, standing up; he rubbed at his sore head. His back was turned to the quickly gathering crowd of spectators, curious as to what was going on.

When he did finally turn his face to them, he was freaked. Waving his hands animatedly, he said “guys, there’s nothing to see here, go on with your business”

The curious spectators’ disappeared still muttering about the incident, after Jou noticed this, he looked at his right, it seemed like a crowd insisted to find out the whole story. Well he would give them, a peace of his mind.

Taking a deep breath, ready to scream, Mai slapped a hand over his mouth “what are you doing?” she hissed

Jou blinked away the anger and stood straight, he looked at the people that he was about to shout on, and just stood rigid, blinking and just looking at his so-called “friends”. No one said anything until kazuya finally recovered, rubbing at his head.

“Guys, what’s going on?”

“Um-um...it’s nothing” Jounouchi eyed the gang, looking back intently, nothing happening, Jou turned his back to them about to move away, when Mai stepped in.

“What’s going on Jounouchi? Aren’t you going to say hi or something?”

“I don’t think that’s necessary, because some jerks decided it”

They all winced and Jou found it amusing and great, now they can feel a little bit of the sting he thought.

Mai and Kazuya were looking back and forth, from Jou to the gang, very confused

“What do you mean, Jou, this makes no sense...” Mai protested, Kazuya just looked dumbfounded

Jou brushed off the statement, and started walking in the direction of the theater room. When Kazuya put a hand on Jou’s shoulder stopping him, Jou turned his face to them and Kazuya saw the pained look in his twin’s eyes.

“Look, guys don’t ask me, ask them bitches, their the one who caused it”

Yugi not taking the insult, back lashed at Jounouchi immediately

“Don’t you dare talk about us like that, Jounouchi!”

“Oh why now, it’s not far from the truth, yu-gi, you guys are total back stabbing bitches!” Jou said crossing his arms, his anger flaring out dangerously. Jounouchi’s head was cocked to one side, so he didn’t see the little multi-colored ball, rushing his way in rage.

Yugi stalked over to where Jou was standing and kicked him on the shin, with his little feet.

Jou totally not expecting this, punched Yugi on his small face.

The rest just stood their jaws hanging open, supposed best friends fighting? It isn’t true, couldn’t possibly be true!

Tristan went over to try to break up the fight, the word being tried; he of course didn’t succeed and ended up dragging Yugi off Jou. Who knew the little guy, had it in him!

Mai went over; being taller had it’s little advantages and separated Jou from knocking Yugi to an unconscious state.

“What is wrong with you today Jounouchi! First you tried to pick a fight with Kazuya now the gang!”

Jou huffed, puffed, and snatched the lapel of his shirt, from Mai. Stalking towards Yugi, Mai not being fast enough wasn’t able to catch him. He looked into Yugi’s face, and looked into more constricted pupils, his eyes widened! This wasn’t Yugi! It was that pharaoh!

Jou’s eyes narrowed and stepped back before giving him a punch that not only spurt blood from the now broken nose, but also knocked him into an unconscious state.

“JOUNOUCHI!” the whole gang seemed traumatized by his actions

He looked at his “friends” giving them his final words “if you know what’s good for you, don’t ever trust whatever he says” he shrugged his shoulders turning around hoping that no one will stop him again

“But then again I ain’t your friend no more, why follow what I say?” he waved a little at them and entered the theater room, Mai & Kazuya running to catch up.