Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two Worlds Together ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Two Worlds Together

Chapter I

"Blah"-speech

`Blah'- thoughts

//blah//-yami to hikari

\\blah\\-hikari to yami

Chapter one: Introduction

The tension between the two worlds was growing thicker and more and more uneasy. Some thing had to be done and quickly or else there would be a war between the world and kingdoms.

In one world there lived the "bad" kingdoms that were ruled by leaders who wanted to control all aspect of society. Or other wise live in n absolute monarchy. In the "dark" world there were four kingdoms each having its own element and ruler.

The first kingdom was the kingdom of darkness. This kingdom had just gained a new ruler after the former had died. His son Bakura took over the kingdom and he ruled ruthlessly. He would kill anyone and anything on site. Though he probably would not have turned out like that had not for father, but that's another story. Now on the other kingdoms.

The next kingdom we come to is the kingdom of fire. This kingdom also has a new ruler, but the cause of the formers death was not old age, but an assassination. One, which was lead by his own son. The land itself was riddled withy fire and brimstone. Everything was but the color red, this also applied the darkness kingdom only difference was the darkness kingdom was only the color black. Marik, you could say was another sardonic like Bakura, most say he's insane, though not aloud. He ruled just like Bakura though one could say he was the worse of the four.

Next we enter the kingdom ruled by king Honda. Now king Honda wasn't the nicest person you could ever meet. All he cared about was gold and power. A familiar saying comes to mind "Aurum Est Potestas." King Honda has a son though I can't really say much about him for he rarely talks and when he does its two words. One glance from him and you'll wish you were dead. Seto is as cold as the power his family controls. And although it seems he isn't interested he would go to great lengths to achieve. Something he too learned from his father.

The last and final kingdom of the "dark" world was that of wind. Like the darkness and fire kingdom this one was also ruled by an 18-year-old former prince. His name was Yami and he wasn't as bad as the other rulers. He is more calm and comprehensive, and though he is not nice to his subjects he treats them far better than the other do.

Now I believe I've given you all a brief explanation on the "darker" side of the world, now its time for you to learn of the light. I'll tell you this, there isn't much to get excited about, because the lights are almost the same in the way they act.

Ryou of the light kingdom is a gentle ruler much alike Bakura in looks. Although he is mealy 17 years of age he is quite knowledgeable. Ryou's parents like all the other "lights" dies in a great war not too far back, so they lean on each other for support. Malik, ruler of water; Jou, ruler of lightning; and Yugi, ruler of earth are all friends with Ryou. Together the world as they know is peaceful and joyous.

Yea I know this fic stinks, but I can't help that. I know it's probably not even an original idea. I wrote the first few chapters when I was in 7th grade and thought I should post it, but I'm not too sure if I should continue. No inspiration and all. Well JA!!! ^-^

~ Alli Hearts~