Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Love ❯ The End For Malik? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Without further a do....I bring you the other part of the duel~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10: The End for Malik?


Yami Malik remarks that Raise the Dead returns to the Cemetery on his opponents side. He then plays a magic card, the Zombie Jewel and once again Raise the Dead returns to Malik's hand. At this point in the duel, Malik is ready to use his one hit wonder of a kill and finish the duel at hand.

Malik shows Yami that Yami Bakura had been destroyed by Ra's attack. Sagira didn't know who Yami Bakura was, but she thought it very sad that Malik kill another being in such a horrible way. She sat there, saddened by such a death.

Yami draws a card, because of Malik's magic card effect. Without looking at it, Yami takes it and lays it on the field, telling Malik that it is his turn. The referee tells Yami that it is against the rules to place a card face down without looking, but Kaiba orders him to let it slide. Yami Malik uses Raise the Dead to revive Ra once more, and chants hieratic to combine with Ra, then Malik sacrifices Juragedo to Ra, increasing his battle power more then ever.

Yami then activates the Devil's Sanctuary, as Malik is gloating about reducing Yami's life points to 0. This card puts Metal Devil on the field, whom, in which reflects what remains of Malik. Malik will receive all damage done to the Metal Devil.

"Oh no!" Sagira said to herself, in fear of Malik who hung above the dueling arena with normal Yugi. "You...." She trailed off. "You promised..."

"Malik.." She said with fear as she gazed at Malik, who had a sad smile on his face. He knew that if he was going to die, he would at least see Sagira before he did.

Malik's feelings have changed so much. At first, he simply wanted to just use Sagira, as he did done his Rare Hunters. She was less significant then even them, at least they brought him the rare cards he needed, she did not even do that. But now, now she was so much more important then that, she had been the one who stuck by his side, no matter what. She cared about him, deeper then anyone knew, including him.

Malik had finally seen that he was too blinded in his quest to kill the pharaoh, that he overlooked the ones who cared for him, his friends...Sagira...

Sorry for the shortness of this chapter, but there will be more! Will this story ever end? Hopefully so. Please R&R!

Domo Arigato~