Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unlikely Friends ❯ Secret Assasin ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh

Key

//~~~//=thought

/~~~~/=dream

<~~~>=anime action, a.k.a sweatdrop/ anime fall, you know stuff real people don't do

<a/n:~~~> author notes

------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

The lunch bell rang and everyone filed out of their classes. Joey, Tea, Yugi, and Tristan were all talking outside the lunchroom. Mitsuka and Kaiba walked by. //Ahh, there's Wheeler, now how to strike up a conversation, hmm I know//Mitsuka thought. She turned to Kaiba and smiled wickedly. "Umm, are we allowed to eat off campus"she asked, him loud enough for the group to hear.

"Yea sure, where do you want to go? Kaiba asked.

"Theres a nice little cafe about 20 minutes from here, why don't you go and wait for me there, don't eat without me, i catch up in a minute i just have to take care of somethings.'"

"Okay" Kaiba said then he left. Mitsuka turned to Joey, Tea, Yugi and Tristan. "Whew thought he'd never leave."she said. "Hey aren't you Wheeler Joey, the guy who placed second at duelist kingdom?" she asked. "yea, how did you know" Joey replied. "I have your picture on my wall, you are so cute."she replied.

"Hey was Mr.Ithinkimallthatjustcauseihavemoney bothering you." Mitsuka nodded. "I think he has a crush."she replied. "Nah, he's probably just trying to creep ya out, that jerk lives for that kind of stuff." "Besides, to have a crush ya have to have a heart." Mitsuka giggled. "Anyway who's your friends." Mitsuka asked. "Taylor Tristan, Moto Yugi, Gardner Tea." He said. "Pleased to meet you."she bowed respectivly. //Soon you all be dead <evil mental laugh>

"So are you new to this school?" asked Tea. "Yeah, umm, I don't really know anybody can I eat lunch with you guys"she asked timidly. "I thought you were eating lunch with Kaiba." Yugi said. "Yea well I don't really like him."she said. "Of course ya can eat with us." said Joey. Joey, Tristan and Mitsuka ran off to find a table. "Poor Kaiba."said Tea to Yugi. "Yes, I dont trust this girl one bit, she didn't even tell us her name."Yugi replied. "But she is Joey's friend now so we have to be nice because thats what friends are for and friends are really important to be happy..."

"Hi guys." said Mai. "Oh hi Mai I was telling Yugi how important friends are." "Tea, no offense hun but people are really getting tired of your sick and twisted friendship rants." "Nobody is tired of my friendship speeches, hey wait a minute did you just say that they were sick and twisted." "Yea." "Yugi you dont think my friendship speeches are sick and twisted." Yugi averted her gaze. "Yugi." Tea said. "well, umm, sometimes it is like chewing tinfoil with you."he muttered. "Well I bet that Joey and Tristan like my speeches" she said dragging Mai and Yugi over to where Joey, Tristan and Mitsuka were.

Joey was looking lovingly into Mitsuka's eyes. Tristan was eating as usual. "You guys don't think my friendship speeches are sick and twisted do you?"she asked. Joey and Tristan looked at each other than at Tea, who was clenching and unclenching her fist. "N.NO!" they both lied.

"Hey whos your friend Joe"asked Mai. "Oh, Valentine Mai meet Tanaka Mitsuka, Mitsuka Mai, Mai Mitsuka." he said. "Hey nice to meet you hun." "likewise I'm sure."

"Umm, Joey I have something I need to talk to you about." she said pulling him to the side. //Ok just get this over with, the worse that could happen is he doesn't feel the same about you// "Uhh Joey, i have a confession to make, i, i" "Umm, mai can you help me out with a problem i am having." Joey said. "Umm, sure Joey fire away." "Can you help think of a romantic way to ask out Mitsuka." Mai got mad and slap Joey. "I don't even know why I bother talking to you Wheeler." she said, running off and crying. Serenity walked over to Joey.

"Hey Joey what was that all about."asked Serenity. "I'm not sure, I just asked her to help me think of a romantic way of asking out Mitsuka" <Serenity anime falls> "Whos Mitsuka." "She is the girl of my dreams, she is smart and funny and h..(looks at Serenity) cute and likes playing pranks on Kaiba." "Like what?" she asked. "Like she just sent him to that cafe up the street and told him not to eat til she got their but she has no intan, intense, uhh shes not going there at all. I just wish I could see the look on his face when he figures out he got stood up." "Uhh, i got to go Joey see you later."

Serenity rode her bike as fast as she could and was at the cafe in 5 minutes. She walked in to see Kaiba in a booth by himself waiting for Mitsuka to show up, he was slowly beginning to realize she wasnt coming.

"Hey K-Kaiba umm, who are you waiting for?"she asked. "None of you business."he hissed back. "I know about Mitsuka, she is standing you up." "You do, she is?"he asked his voice cracking slightly. "Yea as we speak she is eating lunch with my brother." "SHE'S WHAT!" he shouted. "I KILL HIM!" He pulled out his cellphone and was about to call his chauffer when Serenity grabbed the cellphone out his hand.

"Please don't go and get in another fight with my brother." "I'll do whatever I want." "Besides arent you hungry... Can't you just maybe get a bite to eat, maybe with me." He glared at her then realizing he hadn't had breakfast he gave in. "Fine one Sandwhich and maybe some fries and a coke..."

The two sat down and began eating lunch togheter, and they talked all the way through the lunch, even though it was mostly about Kaiba Corps, and her job, and school. Then they both rode back to school togheter in Kaiba's limo. Serenity was walking on cloud 9 til she saw Mitsuka and Nate Torinjo, long time enemy of both Joey and Kaiba talking.

"So when do I kill the two losers off." "First you have to earn their hearts that way when you rip them out in front of their face it will be all the more painful." "I already took care of that." "Then why did Kaiba just walk by muttering something about he was and I qoute "Going to kill that b**** Mitsuka for standing him up, after all no one messes with me and get away with it." "He said that" "Yes, hmm this is going to be harder than I thought, ok first I have to come up with a way to win them both at the same time, make them look like fools, then kill them." "Remember you don't get the money unless you pull this off." The two then turned off and walked away.

//I have to warn them, but how can I do that when their both so stubborn// "Hey hun, what ya up to." came Mai's voice. Serenity looked up at Mai. "IjustfoundoutthatMitsukaisreallyanassasinhiredbyTorinjotokillmybrotherandK aiba<deep breath>andidontwantimgoingtosayorwhatiiiiimgoingtodowhatifjoeyneverspeak stomeagainwhatif kaibaneverspeakstomeagainijustdon'tthinkicanthatimeanthisisseriousand..." Mai slapped Serenity. "Get a grip." "Thanks, I needed that." Mai put her hands on Serenity shoulder. "Tell me slowly what is going on, and this time hun use real words and pauses." "Ok I heard Torinjo in the hall...