Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Shellfish ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! I wish I did.


Kaiba stared up at the ceiling, waiting for Mokuba to go off to wherever it was he was thinking of going. 'C'mon..... go..... go somewhere...... go anywhere.... just go!' he thought.

"You gonna be okay by yourself, Big Brother?"

"I'll be fine, Mokuba. It was just a little bad shellfish, that's all."

"Okay. I'm gonna go to the arcade."

"Have fun, Mokuba." Kaiba kept his eyes closed until he heard the door shut. Then he bolted out of the bed and straight for the closet. He threw the door open wide and pulled out the telescope. Today, he knew that Isis would be in her room today. She'd been struck by the same bad shellfish. And if she wasn't doing too bad, he might just go to her room to comfort her.

Kaiba raised the telescope to his eyes and peered across the courtyard. What he saw made him nearly drop that expensive piece of equipment. He looked again, just to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

It was still there. A huge, high powered telescope on a tripod. And behind it was Isis.

As Kaiba watched, Isis straightened and rased her hand, then waved.

Kaiba did the only thing that made sense. He waved back.