Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Breath ❯ What's behind that shelf? ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

OK!!Vampire Breath blongs to R.L. Stine!I just changed a few things..well..alot of things..so it isn't EXACTLY like the book...I do not own goosebumps or yu-gi-oh..clear?clear!^-^

~***************~

"When a werewold creeps up from behind you at night,he steps so silently you can't hear a thing.ou don't know the werewolf is there untill you feel his hot,sour breath on the back of your neck" Jounochi Katsuya leaned over and blew a blast of hot air onto the back of Mokuba Kaiba's neck. He loved it when he,Anzu,and Yuugi watch Mokuba while Kaiba is busy.Mokuba get scared so easily."The werewolf's breath freerzes you so you can't move." Jounochi whisper."You can't run away. You can't kick your legs or move your arms. That makes it easy for the wolf to rip your skin off." Jounochi sent another hot blast of werewolf breaath at Mokuba's neck.He can see that Mokuba was shakking hard now.He was also whipering.

"Stop it,Jou-kun!You're really scaring him!And plus,you're breath must really smell!"his friend Anzu Mazaki scoled him.She flashed a stern scowl at Jounochi.

"I don't think he can sleep tonight anymore..Kaiba is so going to kill Jou-kun!"Yuugi said looking at Mokuba shake.

Jounochi and Mokuba were on the couch while Anzu and Yuugi sat on the floor talking about duel monsters.Jounochi sat really close to Mokuba so he can whisper to him and scare him good.

"Jou-kun-he's only 8!" Anzu said.(Is he 8? maybe 9..6?10? o.O)

"Yeah,look at him,he's shaking all over!"said Yuugi corcern.

"Plus,Kaiba is SO gonna kill you if Mokuba wakes up in the middle of the night screaming" Anzu said looking at Mokuba scared to death.

"He loves it!"Jounochi barked back at Anzu and Yuugi,then he turned back to Mokuba,and continue to scare the heck out of him."When you are out late at night,and you feel hot werewolf breath on your neck,don't turn around to look.Don't let him know that you see him.Well,how can you see him when you don't turn around?"Jounochi scratched his head.Then he got back to Mokuba."Well..anyways... that's when he'll attack!"Jounichi shouted the word 'attack'Then he leaped up and started tickling Mokuba.

Mokuba let out a shout.He was crying and laughing at the same time.

Jounochi kept tickling untill Mokuba was out of breath.Jounochi thinks he's a 'great' baby-sitter because he knows when to stop tickling.Anzu and Yuugi knew that wasn't true because the other time the baby-sitted Mokuba,Jounochi tickle Mokuba so hard that Mokuba fainted.he was all out of breath.Kaiba got back to his mansion and freaked.Then Jounochi learned not to tickle so hard.Anzu and Yuugi knew it,but they didn't say a word about it.

"Did you look out the window?It's a full moon,Mokuba.."Jounochi whispered

Mokuba shook his head.His eyes were wide.He was waiting for the next part of the story.

Jounochi leaned closer and lowered his voice."When a werewolf step out of the full moon,his hair starts to grow on his face..then his fangs grows nice and big.Then claws grow out of his finger..."Jounochi started raking his finger nails on Mokuba's back.Mokuba gasped in horror.

"You're really scaring him!"Yuugi shouted."He's not gonna sleep at all tonight.."

Jounochi ignored him.""And then the werewolf starts to walk....there werewolf walks through the forest,searching for a victim..Searching..hungry..walking..walking..."

Anzu got up and tugged Jounochi by the sholders away from Mokuba. " He's only 8 Jou-kun!"she said again.

I look at Yuugi.We've been best friends for a LONG time.By now,we can communitcate by eye contact.I stared at Yuugi as it I was talking to him.He got the message and got of the couch.

" And werewolf #2 attacks!" Yuugi shouted.He then jumped up landing on Anzu.He started tickling her and pretended an evil laugh.Anyone can tell it's fake.Yuugi was too friendly to be evil.But tickling Anzu was a big mistake.She toss Yuugi at the couch and started tickling him."Werewolf attacks,Dark Mistress attacks him back!"she said still tickling Yuugi.Yuugi couldn't fight back cause of his size.He laughed so hard that tears were running down his cheeks.That's when Anzu stop and started giggling.Jounochi and Yuugi caught up and started giggling too.Mokuba was still scared to dath.

All of them heared heavy foot steps.Anzu went to check who it was.It was Kaiba...

"Aww...look what you did Jou-kun!"snapped Anzu breaking the giggles."Mokuba can't even talk now!"All three teens turned at look at Mokuba.He was shaking really hard."You are so dead..Seto is gonna blow his roof!"

"Oh dear.." was all that came out of Yuugi.

" YOU'RE RIGHT!!I'M DEAD!!!YUUGI HELP ME!!!!!"Jounochi begged.

"He can't do anything about it Jou-kun."Anzu said looking at the shaking kid.

"She's right.."Yuugi said.

Yuugi always agrres with Anzu.And I mean ALWAYS.Even if she's wrong.Those two are like super glue and paper.It's impossiable to tear them apart.Ask everyone in town then.You get the same reply "Those two can like gum,once you put them together,you'll won't know how to take them apart!"(That was SO LLLAAAMMMEEE!!!!!)

"I KNOW!!"Jounochi shouted "I'll go home now!The Kaiba can't kill me!!SEE YA!!"he bursted out the door.

Both anzu and Yuugi sweat dropped.And then a couple of hours went by.It's now 7 :00 pm and Seto's back.Yuugi and Anzu walked outand down the streets.Even though it's 7 pm,it was 4-5 pm because it was summer.

But before Anzu and Yuugi left.Kaiba did freaked.He swore to get revenge on Jounochi.He promise his life on it it.

"I'll walk you home"Yuugi said

"Thanks Yuugi,and I don't live THAT far away from you!"she gigled.Yuugi started giggling two.And Once And was home.He went home himself.

~*****The next Day*****~

"Why,you've grown Anzu!"Yuugi's Grandpa said when Anzu came over."The last time I've seen you,you were,I don't know..15,16?" (Um..I forgot to tell you...It's a few years later)

Anzu giggle.

"Well,Yuugi's in his room.I need to go somehwere now,see you two in 4 hours!"he said then ran out the door.

(Author's note : THIS IS NOT A LEMON OR HENTAI!!!LOOK AT THE RATING!!IT'S PG!!!!!)

Anzu walked into Yuugi's room.She founed him laying on his bed with his head stuff in his white pillow.She then stuck up on him."I'm Vvvvvampira!ANd I'm sssssooo vvvvverrry tttthristy!"She said in a creepy voice.She then jump up and landed on Yuugi who screamed.

"You tring to give me a heart attack?"she said panting.

"Nope..just want to scare ya.."she replied.

"Oh yeah?"Yuugi smirked.He shove Anzu out the door and ran after her.

"HEY!!"she shoved him back.Then they were have a shoving untill Yuugi shoved Anzu into a shelf and fell down.

"Uh oh...."They both stared down of the self.Then found a door infront of them.

~********************~

OMG!!IT'S 4 IN THE MORNING!!! I gtg bed T_T um...what will hapen next? Unless you've read the book,you're gonna havbe to wait till tomorrow!