Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Breath ❯ Chapter 2

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

OK!!I'm back!!!! Forget my other fics,they suck anyways...Anywho! ON WITH THE STORY!!

~***********~

"It looks like one.."Anzu said said.Yuugi went up to the coffin and tried to lift it open.

"Anzu,help me!"Yuugi told her.

"U-umm..A-a-alr-rirrigghttt"Anzu said in a shaking voice.She then went over to Yuugi and help him lift the top of the so call 'coffin'."For a pretty small coffin,the top sure is heavy"Anzu said.

"Yeah"said little Yuugi still pushing up the top."There!"he shouted when the got it open."What's in it?Yuugi asked.Anzu picked up her flashlight and look around in the coffin.

"Hmm..there's no dead body,that's a relief....but there's the this glass bottle.."she told him.Then Anzu bent over and pick up the bottle.It felt as cold as ice.She shined her flashlight on it.Then she saw something.It was labeled 'Vampire Breath'"Vampire Breath?What's that?"she asked

"I don't know..breath of a Vampire?"Yuugi asked.

"Yuugi....are you getting brainless like Jou-kun and Honda-kun?There's no such thing as Vampire or ghost!We just made that up to scare Mokuba!"Anzu told him.

"I was fooling around..."Yuugi told her back."Anyways,back to the bottle..should we open it?"

"I don't know..we don't know what will happen..."Anzu said.

"I thought you said there's no such things as ghosts!"Yuugi snapped.

"Alright alright!"Anzu said.Then she put the tine flashlight's end in her mouth and tried to pull open the bottle."It's suck"Anzu said with the flaslight in her mouth.

"It's wha-wait..never mind..I get you now.."Yuugi said.He watched as Anzu gave one stong pull.The top came off.The this green smoke came out.Anzu and Yuugi felt as if they were going to faint.Yuugi gaged on the smoke as Anzu coughed wildly.

"Put the cap back on Anzu-chan!"Yuugi yelled.Anzu did as she was told.A few seconds later,the smoke cleared up."That smelled like old sour milk"Anzu said

"Yeah.."Yuugi said.Anzu dropped the bottle as she saw a figure standing upon her and Yuugi.Yuugi then saw it too.

(AN : I'm going to make Yami Yugi the a vampire even though I know that they are the same person.BUT I NEED A VAMPIRE!!Wait..I GOT A BETTER IDEA!!MALIK WILL BE THE VAMPIRE!!UH HUH UH HUH!!!^_^)

Then the figure came clear to see.That person had a odd light blond hair and dark skin.He also had a dark purple eyes.He was wearing a T-shirt and jeans with an odd cape.

"W-w-who are you?"Anzu asked

"Hmm..Where am I?And..who are you?"the person asked.It's not really a person.Or atleast it didn't look like one.

~*******************~

IT'S LATE LATE LATE!!!!I need some rest T_T