Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Very RAndomNeSS YUgiOH stOrY!!!!! ❯ Cranky bum... !! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

ATTENTION: THIS STORY CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING: NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE FOR MOKUBA, GREEN SLIMEY STUFF, MORE GLOMPING THAN BEFORE AND CRANKY YAMIS!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, I finally got off my lazy ass and decided to update… so HERE IT IS!!!

Yami: okay okay okay okay lemme get this straight… I'M a pharaoh… in this random fic? How absurd… I'M THE PHARAOH ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!

Psycho_Girl: o_O someone woke up on the wrong side of the tomb this morning

Yami: ~_~ well… YOU BETTER MAKE ME DO ALMIGHTY POWERFUL PHARAOHY STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

Psycho_Girl: Now that you mention it…

Yami: AAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!! *starts tearing out hair*

Psycho_Girl: Just teasin', Yami! ^_^ on with the fic!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Malik: *picks lock on the dungeon door*

F_D_C: WE'RE FREEE! FREE I TELL YA! FREEEEEEEE!!!! *corny music starts up as she runs to Ryou's open arms*

Psycho_Girl: BAKURA!!!!!!! WAAA!!!! *leaps out of the dungeon and tackles Bakura to the ground kissing him all over and rolling around on the floor with him*

L_W: I'M OUTA HERE!!!!!!!! *runs in random direction trying to find "her" pharaoh*

Mary Ann: *gives a shy smile to Marik and then huggles him gently*

Marik: *feels all mushy inside and can't help it so he huggles her back ^_^*

Emily: *screaming* JOEY!!!!!!!!! *glomps Joey* I thought I'd never see you again!!!!!!

Emiri: *comes out of the dungeon with a deep blush stained on her cheeks, obviously indicating that she had just had a huge make-out session with Yugi*

Malik: *rolls eyes at all the mushy kawaii-ness between fangirls and bishounens* Why doesn't anyone love ME?!?!! *sniffles*

Psycho_Girl: Well, due to the fact that Bakura has officially claimed me as HIS… I WOULD glomp you… however that would be risking the fact that he would send you to the Shadow Realm for all eternity… or something… evil… like that… -_-;;

Malik: WAAAAAAAAA!!

Everyone: SSSH!!!!!!!

Marik: Uh, I suggest that you go and find Lady Washu before she gets herself killed trying to glomp the pharaoh

Everyone: O_O!!!! *starts running*

Bakura: WAIT! I know a secret passage that can take us directly to the Throne Room without us being noticed!

Emily: I thought you didn't know your way around here?

Bakura: I don't know my way around Cairo… but I know my way around this Ra-forsaken palace! I was kept in these dungeons for HOW many years now? *starts counting on his fingers*

Marik: You never were good at maths, were you tomb robber? @.@

Psycho_Girl: -_-;; okay okay we get the point, darling. Now show us the way to get Yami back!!

Bakura: *is still counting on fingers* Oh! Right… follow me!

Everyone follows Bakura through a passage way crawling with rats and green slime…

F_D_C: You didn't tell us that we'd be going through sewers!! *clutches onto Ryou*

Psycho_Girl: You'd think a Royal Palace such as this one would keep its sewers clean too…

Bakura: You wanna get outa here alive or not?!

F_D_C: O_o sheesh just saying! *to Ryou* Your yami sure is a grump today…

Bakura: I heard that…

Ryou: *shrugs* He's usually like that… thank Ra Psycho_Girl came along, she seems to make him happy…

Bakura: Indeed she does *pulls Psycho_Girl in closer to him*

Psycho_Girl: ^________________^

Joey: *whining* are we there yyyeeeeettt?!

Everyone: *arrives at the execution chamber where Mokuba is about to get skinned alive*

Seto: NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO MY LITTLE BRO!!!!!! On second thought…

Marik: I'll grab the boy! The rest of you do a runner and grab the pharaoh while you're at it! I'll be fine!

Mary Ann: NO! I'M NOT LEAVING YOU!

Marik: you gotta go!!! Remember I can't die anyway! I'm a spirit!!

Mary Ann: ;_;

Bakura: *grabs Mary Ann by the arm and pulls her away from Marik* Come on! We don't have time for this!

Everybody reaches the Throne Room where they find Yami and L_W making out hardcore… the guards have been ordered against executing L_W under the pharaoh's orders…

Yugi: Well I never… *staring*

Malik: *rolls eyes*

Bakura: *twiddling thumbs*

Psycho_Girl: GUH! None of you have any guts! I'LL go and break them up!!!!!! *stomps over and pries L_W off of Yami* A-a-ahem…

Yami: What do YOU want?! *glares*

Psycho_Girl: Geeze, you're STILL in a shitty mood…

L_W: I order you to leave now!

Psycho_Girl: SAYS WHO?!

L_W: SAYS ME!!!

Psycho_Girl: THIS IS MY FIC AND WHAT I SAY GOES!!!

L_W: I thought you had no control over your fic though?

Psycho_Girl: *clicks* HEY!!! I have control again!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!! HEY EVERYONE! LET'S TORTURE THE GUARDS!!! THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO US ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE THE ULTIMATE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!! *summons Blue Eyes White Dragon and rides around on it in triumph*

F_D_C & Ryou: *is getting extreme pleasure out of poking the security guards in the tummies* BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! ^___________^

Psycho_Girl: *starts pashing Bakura again*

Bakura: *gets horny*

Joey: *to Emily* Errm… can I … kiss you? *BLUSH*

Emily: SURE!!! *glomps Joey and starts making out*

Yugi: *starts kissing Emiri cutely again*

Malik: *finds random table and starts tapping his fingers against it* BOOOOOOORING…

Psycho_Girl: *looks over at Malik and feels sorry for him*

Bakura: Don't even THINK about it!

Psycho_Girl: *looks up at Bakura with big brown bubbly sparkling wet chibi eyes*

Bakura: *rolls eyes* FINE… that look gets me EVERY time… BUT, you are ONLY to hug him and no more…

Psycho_Girl: YAYEEE!! I'll huggle you Malik!!! *runs over crazily to Malik and jumps on him, making him fall to the ground*

Malik: ^_^ yay!!! I'm loved!! *glomps Psycho_Girl back*

Marik: *finally appears with Mokuba under his arm* What's going on?

F_D_C: Oh, Psycho_Girl has control over her fic again

Marik: You mean I went to all that trouble saving Mokuba for no reason?

Seto: *appears* Well… so much for having that fist fight with that stupid guard… *starts limping, dragging one foot behind him while he walks - err, limps*

Mary Ann: YAAYYYEEE!! YOU'RE BACK!!!! MY LOVE!!! *glomps Marik*

Ryou: RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *starts hopping up and down on one foot holding his other leg screaming*

F_D_C: O_O!!! What happened?!!

Yami: I think a scorpion stung him…

Ryou: I'M GONNA DIIIIEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F_D_C: OH NO YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psycho_Girl: *cures Ryou*

Ryou: Hey… the pain is gone!! YAAAYYY!!!!!!!

*suddenly everyone hears a loud thundering sound coming from outside and the ground starts to vibrate*

Yami: *in posh stuck-up voice* What is that?

Everyone glares in mortified horror to see a herd of camels galloping toward them at top speed on the rampage…

Bakura: Psycho_Girl… I suggest you hold onto me REALLY tightly…

Psycho_Girl: THE CAMELS ARE GETTING REVENGE!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=**=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Well… sorry I couldn't think of much to do with the camels sooooooooooo I'll put it up in the next chapter!!! LAterz!!!!!!! ^______^