Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ We're Back! ❯ We're Back! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Howdy. New computer, Internet thing, [adult swim] inspired maybe...... ^-^0 not at all!!

the day Seto and Mokuba come back to Domino.------
a freaking weird business trip, Seto. Let's never go back to Greenville again!"
I completely agree."

The limo pulls up to a certain Burger World....
**walks in** 8-O "????" "!!!!"
HOLY CRAP!!!
WHAT THE BULL--?!

Yugi, Joey, Tristen, Anzu, Mai, Duke, and other people are singing a never ending song...
Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger! Mushroom MUSHROOM! Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger! Mush, Mushroom! Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger! I think I see a SNAKE! A snake! Ooo, it's a snake!! Bagder badger badger badger...

It just so hapens the Ppl singing were popping out from behind things a lot like in the animation.

Seto and Mokuba were suddenly swallowed by the Ppl.
AAAAAGGHHHHH!!!!
Big brother!! HELP ME!!!
Bagdger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger! Mushroom! MUSHROOM! Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger! Mush, mushroom! Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger! A SNAKE! A SNAKE!! Oooo it's a snake!! badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger! Mushroom! MUSHROOM!

The two brothers were finally able to scratch and claw their way out of the mass of badger people. Then they ran back to the limo.
To the airport!!
AND STEP ON IT!

So they go screeching to the airport as fast as the screeching car would go to get a ticket somewhere.
And where would you two like to go?

Seto and Mokuba looked at each other, then looked back and said in one voice...


But as they waited to board the plane who showed up but the muttly team friendship.
Hey look! There's Seto!
And Mokuba!
Let's sing them a song!

The passengers began boarding the plane the Kaibas were on.
That rathergood song!!
WE LIKE THE MOON!!

Then Seto and Mokuba were able to escape before the spongmonkeys showed up. Now they are back on their way....TO ME!!!