Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What should i do with you today? ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hae hae …

Actually this had been inspired from the book ` I am the king of the castle' by Susan Hill.

Hence some ideas will be coming from the book and also something else. This chapter is just a further introduction of Bakura so will be boring, sorry

What should I do with you today?

Prologue

By: Kaiser-yoru

Bakura stood by his father as he watched his Grandfather cold body lay stiffly on the cold bed in the cold room of a dark house

"He looks like one of the moths he kept." Bakura voiced

"You should not say anything like that about your poor dead grandfather." Setna stated bluntly, with no emotions.

Bakura and his father stood in silence, their faces showed no emotions, before departing the room with thoughts. Bakura with the thoughts of how good it will be if that is his father, while Setna's thoughts were on women, the money he was about to get and also the house he is getting.

Five years later

"Bakura can you come over here please! I am in the family room if you don't know."

Bakura rolled his eyes at his father's statement as he trudged towards the family room, of which he dubbed as the `dreaded room'.

"Bakura, look, I will be gone again for weeks. But this time, you will have a company for I have gotten an informal housekeeper, her son will be here with her, be polite to them … … "

Bakura rolled his eyes and walked away from his father thinking that how can fools like his father can even exists in this world.

"Bakura you should not treat your father like this! " Setna roared angrily at Bakura's retreating back.

I know this is short and it suck but please review

Ryou will appear next chapter.

I apologize if there is any thing, which upsets you

That is it. Thank you

Nakht/Kaiser-yoru