Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ What should i do with you today? ❯ Ryou's arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi mi back again sorry for taking so long

Thank you for reviewing mi story

This chapter will be short cause I have yet to decide the setting and just to remind you again that the disclaimer is in the 1st chapter and this is a typical Bakura-torture-Ryou-then-ends-up-somehow-liking-him or a Bakura-hates-Ryou-tortures-Ryou-then-kill-him fic

And also thank you, Kami, for reviewing and also sorry to stall this, hope you're still there and also catch up on the story in fanfiction.net please. My penname is kaiser-yoru

" Lahlah…" conservation

`Lahlah' thoughts

^name^ point of view

What should I do with you today?

Chapter 1: Ryou's arrival

By Nakht

^Bakura ^

`Today the detestable housemaid and her weakling are coming. What a bother…'

^Ryou^

`I dreaded today why does this day have to come so soon. My mother is making such din while she is doing her "necessary make-up". I wonder why is it so important for her to take up so much time and she usually doesn't make so noise while doing this activity of hers.'

`Grrrr… can't bear it. I am so sleepy yet she won't allow me to sleep, I should have went aboard with Yugi and Yami, normally she allowed it but this time… … `

Ryou sighed as he thought of that.

`She even briefed me on what can done and what cannot done. I think this must be important to her. I heard that the household we will be going is quite dangerous, a few cases had been reported about housemaids missing in the night, when the master is not in, and found a few streets away, killed and badly mutilated. The murderer was never found'

Ryou shivered at the thought of his mother being mutilated and then…

`I can't bear it anymore…'

"My sweetest Ryou are you alright." Ryou shivered again when he heard his mother's voice.

`It is not her usual voice; her usual voice is not this sweet. She must be practicing again. I can't understand why she must remarry again. Is that important? How I wish my father is still alive… and my family is like Yami and Yugi-chan's family, complete and happy, carefree and rich.'

"Lets go we must reach there by five you know." Neferi ordered Ryou out of the hotel they had been staying

"And there is a letter for you" Neferi passed a envelop to Ryou

Ryou observed the envelope had been opened,

`No doubt by her'

but said nothing.

^Bakura ^

`That bitch had arrived with that little bastard of hers. Ohh… look, that idiot father of mine is looking at them with hopeful eyes'

Then Bakura spat on the grass. Usually his father would have scolded him, but since the adults were so caught with each other, they forget about the children.

`Ohhh… look why is the bastard looking at me and … WHAT THE HELL! Why does the damned bastard look like, white hair and same face shape, me…'

^Ryou^

`Welcome to nightmare 101 Ryou' Ryou thought to himself as Neferi and him are nearing the House.

"Ryou, are you remembering what I had told you…"

`She and her `sweet little innocent decent' voice mak…

Ryou vomited again in the paper bag. He had been vomiting since his mother's voice had become what it is now, the `sweet little innocent decent' voice his mother had put on

"We are finally here. Ryou remember to be polite." His mother used her usual voice as she noticed that her son could not accept her `sweet' voice

^Neferi^

`My son, the weakling.'

She looked around, as she walked towards Setna, to adapt herself to the surroundings.

"Hi Mrs. Yoruai. That person standing there, is my son, Bakura, and I am Setna Kageyoru."

"Hi and I am Neferi Yoruai, just call me Neferi will do. That boy over there is my son, Ryou."

The two adults shook their hands. Setna's hand lingered on Neferi's for a moment more than required.

`Ha! That idiot had fallen under my charms and his son looked like mine. What a surprise! How I wish I could exchange Bakura, if I did not remember wrongly, for Ryou.'

^Setna^

`Ah... She is beautiful and rare like a flower blooming in winter.'

^Ryou^

`Oh gods, help me. Looks like my mother had decided that she wants him and he seem to love her too. I am dead meat. I cannot see Yami and Yugi-chan any more, what should I do. I hate this place it seems so cold and who is that. Why does he look so much like me, nope, actually he is not exactly like me his eyes are much more sharper and colder, like a killer. Could he be the murderer? Don't be foolish a boy of your age can't kill…'

"Lets go in … Ryou is it?"

"Yes sir I am Ryou."

^Bakura^

I can't believe it that idiot just ask me to bring that bastard around for him to chose his room.

~ + ~

Sorry for not updating so quickly

Shiroi: Review, review, review

Kuroi: Nakht would like to thank all reviewers and that apologise that she did not review your stories.

Nakht: Yup. I am terribly sorry about it and sweets for all who reviews sundaes for DemonSurfer, Kaneda-Shotaro and Yami Tetsuo, Diamond, AngelsKitten and Little Brat Yami Bakura. Thanks for reviewing. <applied to case in ff.net>