Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Why Yami is Banned From the Airport.... ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: why Yami is banned from going through airport security.
 
Mitzumi: the title says it all. This was inspired from watching Suzanne Westenhoffer's Logo comedy special called, “a bottom on top” XD this is dedicated to Darka Dark for her endless amount of ideas for such things as the Crack! story and “Goku v.s. Ninja Hamtaro”. Crackwolf, this is for you! btw, the pairing is flareshipping- setoxyamixyugi- so yea….Onward!!!!
 
------------------------------------------
 
it all started with coffee, as all trouble usually starts.
 
“Yami we are going to be late for the airport! C'mon!” Yugi prodded his darkside who was sluggishly pulling on his clothes.
 
“can't I just sit out this one?” Yami whined.
 
“NO! you know how important it is to Seto-kun for us to meet him at the airport. I told you to go to bed last night and not spend it jacking off but did you listen to me? Nooo,” he ranted, grabbing his jacket and heading downstairs.
 
“I wouldn't be jacking off all the time if you didn't put me on that damn no sex ban,” the game King grumbled. He loved his boyfirend, really he did, but since Yugi was a virgin, he reallly didn't understand certain urges…
 
“look, if you can't stay awake, tell one of the maids to fix you an expresso and hurry up.” Yugi said as he climebed into the limo with Mokuba.
 
Yami, Yugi and Mokuba was heading to the airport to meet Seto as he got off his plane from america. He could have use his private jet but since he said that his company was going green, he decided to take one of Japan's eco-friendly airplanes.
 
As they were going through the terminal, they had to go through security. Why? Well Japan always wanted to top america's security and they boasted that they can stop terrorism by checking people who came on AND off the plane. Did it make sense? Not really. But if you didn't like it, you could always not fly…
 
As they were going through, Yami noticed that men had to check men and women had to check women and where ever the sensor beeped, they had to check that place with their hands. That gave Yami an idea.
 
He excused himself and went to the bathroom. When he got back, he had a huge grin on his face.
 
They wen through the line but when it got to Yami, when the guard sensor over the former Pharaoh, something strange happened.
 
It beeped, LOUDLY
 
hovering over Yami's groin
 
the guard looked nervous as he did the same thing once, twice three times but the same result occurred.
 
Until, Yami, damn near trembling with excitement, shrieked, “TOUCH IT, DAMMIT!!!IT BEEPED!!!”
 
“NO!”
 
“TOUCH IT!!”
 
“NOOO!!!”
 
by then, Yami was trying to force the guard to check him while the other officers were trying to get the surprisingly strong former ruler off the now thouroughly traumatized guard.
 
Mokuba and Yugi simply went to get Seto and brought him there to get his sexually frustrated koi. Wordlesly, Seto assesed the situation and walked over.
 
“DAMN YOU TOU-mmmpphf,” Yami's maniacal tirade was cut off by the CEO's lips on his own. Seto picked up Yami, their lips still connected and carried him to the waiting limo. Mokuba and Yugi apologized for all of the trouble and folowed after the two before deciding that it woud be best they take a cab after hearing the noises eminating from the limo.
 
So from that day forward, Yami was banned from the airport and coffee and for carrying change. Seto had found that the former Pharaoh had stuffed coins down his briefs, knowing what would happen.
 
He always made sure to satisfy his koi before going on trips.
 
OWARI
 
-----------------------------------
 
Mitzumi: if I was there, I would have dressed as a man and offered to check him myself XD R&R&R!!!