Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Why Yami Yugi Failed Woodshop ❯ Sawdust/Oiling Scars ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Why Yami Failed Woodshop

Chapter 6: Sawdust/Oiling Scars

Aniu Hanyou: Okay, I hope you've noticed that I've changed my name from Aleuwolf to Aniu Hanyou. Also, I've decided to use this opportunity for a couple important messages.

Stephwolf: *clears throat* Aniu Hanyou does not own YuGiOh. Kazuki Takahashi does.

Snowfang: No actual teachers/janitors were harmed and/or killed in the making of this fic.

Aniu Hanyou: Mr. Mortenson is an actual Woodshop teacher at my school.

Snowfang: I hate YuGiOh.

Aniu Hanyou: Snowfang is dead.

Snowfang: O_o No I'm not.

Demon: *growls*

Snowfang: *runs away screaming being followed by Demon*

*****

Yugi: Yami, I think part of your failing grade might be the sawdust and oil.

Yami: Oil?

Yugi: Yeah, remember? That was the stuff you...

Yami: Oh yeah...

***FLASHBACK***

Yami: What is this vile smelling liquid, Yugi?

Yugi: Oh, it's oil, Yami. You rub it on so your projct looks more professional.

Yami: O_o How does goopy liquid that smells bad, feels slimy, and is used in cooking make a project look better?

Yugi: Easy, it... actually... that's a good question. Mr. Mortenson!

Mr. Mortenson: Yes Yug- O_O Oh no! HIM! *backs away* I think I, um, hear a student calling, um, BYE! *runs backwards into the sanding machine* AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Yugi & Yami: *wince as blood flies past them*

Yami: O_O That's gonna leave a mark.

Yugi: O_____O What an awful place to get sanded!

Yami: Well, at least he'll be able to sing the soprano parts in the school choir...

***END FLASHBACK***

Yami: Well, he made ME pay for the medical bill! Have you seen what they're charging?

Yugi: -_- ...I don't think that was enough to make him forgive you, Yami.

Yami: If you're referring to the sawdust...

***FLASHBACK***

Yami: I still don't get this oil stuff. Why do we have to rub it on? Why can't we just roll the wood in it?

Yugi: Because if we roll the wood in it, it won't get in all the cracks and curves.

Yami: *not listening**pouring a bottle of oil all over his workspace**reaches for wood*

Tea: *walks up* Hey guys! What's going- *puts her hand in the oil* O_O AHHHH!!! *slips and falls backwards onto the floor* X_X *unconcious*

Yami: *whistles and rolls wood in the oil*

Mr. Mortenson: WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING??? NO POURING OIL ON THE TABLES!!! *slams his hand down on the table... where the oil is... we all saw this coming...* O_O AH! *falls backward onto Tea*

Tea: *gets up**moans**bumps her head on the table*

Table: *wobbles*

Mr. Mortenson: *gets up and rubs his head* ow... *a HUGE bucket of oil falls on his head* AH! YAMI!!!!

Yami: O_O I didn't do it!

Mr. Mortenson: *stands up and the oil spills all over his body*

Class: *laughs hysterically*

Mr. Mortenson: THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!! EVERYONE GET ON CLEANING DUTY!!!

Class: -_- Aww... *start to clean up*

Yami: *sweeping sawdust* Hey Yugi, where does this sawdust go?

Yugi: *busy*

Yami: *shrugs* Okay then, I'll just put it right here until I find a place for it. *empties all the sawdust from the dustpan onto the shelf**walks off*

Mr. Mortenson: *pulls the bucket off his head* Ugh. My eyes are all oily and I can't see anything... it's a good thing I memorized where the fan is! *wanders over to the fan... Yami's pile of sawdust just happens to be in front of that fan...*

Yugi: O_O Mr. Mortenson... I don't think you should use that fan...

Mr. Mortenson: Eh? I can't here you Yugi, there's oil in my ears. *turns on the fan*

Fan: *blows all the sawdust at Mr. Mortenson...*

Mr. Mortenson: O________O Why didn't I see this coming?! *covered in sawdust and oil**stumbles around* I CAN'T SEE! I CAN'T SEE!!! *stumbles out into the hallway, where a class picture is being taken...*

Photographer: Now, just stay quiet, and...

Students: *see the "monster"**scream*

Photographer: *snaps the photo*

Mr. Mortenson: @_@ A bright light... *stumbles around blindly*

Weird Occultish Teacher: *gasps* Bigfoot! I was right! He exists! O_O I must SPEAK to him! *runs after Mr. Mortenson*

Woodshop Class: *watching from the doorframe*

Joey: *whistles* I hope I get a copy of that picture!

Yami: This won't affect my grade point average, will it?

Yugi: -__-;;;

***END FLASHBACK***

Yami: ...That was not my fault! Tea was the one who smacked the table!

Yugi: -_-;;

*****

Aniu Hanyou: ^_____^ Yup! That's another chapter done! I'm not sure what the next chapter should be, though.

Demon: Make a poll of it!

Aniu Hanyou: OKAY! What should the next chapter be about??? Review your ideas!

Demon: Yay! Ideas from other people!

Aniu Hanyou: *smirks* I've got an idea, if anyone can tell me where I got the second half of my name (Hanyou), that person will get a special insert, in any way/shape/form you choose! Ha, I'll bet no one gets it.

Demon: Actually, a lot of people watch the Japanese version of- *hit over the head with a frying pan*

Aniu Hanyou: ^______^ Review peoples!!!