Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Cruise? SWEET! ❯ Nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Nine
 
Lily Fairy: I LUV ALL OF U REVIEWERS OUT THERE! THANX SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEWS!!! ^_^
 
Yugi: *trying to say the disclaimer really quietly before Kaiba notices* Lily Fairy doesn't—
 
Kaiba: SHUT THE F*** UP YA LITTLE RUNT! I'M SAYING THE DISCLAIMER!
 
Yugi: *starts wailing and crying*
 
Kaiba: *rolls eyes and mutters* Crybaby...
 
Lily Fairy: *tries to hold back the laughter, but laughs anyway* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
 
Yugi: *still crying but whining now too* Lily, it's not fair! You're being too mean to me! First Tèa goes over to Yami and now you laugh at me?! NOT FAIR!!!!
 
Lily Fairy: Shhh...shhh...it's alright Yugi, I'm sorry...*mouths to Kaiba* Yeah, right...
 
Yugi: *suddenly stops crying* Okay then! ^_^
 
Kaiba: Okay, Lily Fairy doesn't own—
 
Lily Fairy: Hold it Kaiba, I still hafta say something.
 
Kaiba: Ok.
 
Lily Fairy: I've been trying to hide her, but it seems that she came out anyway...
 
Water Princess: *smirks* You can't keep me locked up!
 
Lily Fairy: *sighs* Everyone, meet my Yami, Water Princess. She's my best friend and sorta like a big sis but she can be very annoying too.
 
Water Princess: Damn right!
 
Lily Fairy: *rolls her eyes*
 
Yugi, Bakura, and Kaiba: O_O
 
Yugi: Okay...
 
Bakura: Hi...
 
Kaiba: Whatever... ANYWAY, can I say the disclaimer NOW?!
 
Lily Fairy: Go ahead.
 
Kaiba: Lily Fairy and I guess Water Princess too don't own Yu-Gi-Oh!
 
Water Princess: ON WITH THE FICCY!
 
Lily Fairy: Hey! You stole my line!
 
Water Princess: Psh...
 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-
 
Anyway, we left off when Tèa drowned, and no one helped her so she screamed, “I'll be back someday!”
That night when everyone is asleep, a shadow crept into Yami and Yugi's room.
 
Shadow: This is for not saving me…
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Lily Fairy: PAUSE!
 
Whole Crew: WAT IS IT NOW?!
 
Lily Fairy: I forgot to mention something…
 
Whole Crew: GET ON WITH IT!
 
Lily Fairy: Be4 u go on w/the story, I just wanna say that the awesome mastermind (note the sarcasm) that figures out who the shadow is can be in my next story…however…only the VERY FIRST person that reviews and tells me the answer gets to be in the next chapter. K? ON WITH THE FICCY!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Shadow: *cackles* I will now look into your heart to c wat u r most afraid of…*goes into Yami's dream which happens to be projecting like a bubble above his head*
 
(Yami's dream or nightmare…whatever u wanna call it)
 
Yami: *is dueling Pegasus* Huh?! What's going on? I was just playing with the fluffy bunnies!
 
Peggy: YAY! ^_^ It's my turn! (a/n remember: He's using his gay voice) *draws* Ooooooo…this is a powerful card! SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON! *slaps it down on the duel disk he just happens to be wearing*
 
Yami: WHAT?! That's my card! (a/n I kno, I kno, it was stolen…lets just pretend it wasn't)
 
Peggy: No it isn't!
 
Yami: *draws* Shining Friendship?! WHAT?! This isn't even my card! WAT IS GOING ON?!
 
Peggy: Hurry up Yugi-boy…the faster u lose, the faster ur soul is eaten by the shadows… (a/n I kno, very Y. Bakura or Y. Marik like)
 
Yami: WHAT?! I've already beaten u, y r u still alive?!
 
Shadow: *watching the duel from the air* Just go on with the duel.
 
Yami: WHO R U?!
 
Shadow: *pulls off mask*
 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-
 
Lily Fairy: And that's where I'm ending it. If u wanna be in my story, fill out this form.
 
Name: (it can be fake)
 
Age:
 
Guy u like: (or girl and U CANT TAKE SETO! HES MINE!)
 
Clothes:
 
Personality:
 
If u have a Yami, wats their name:
 
 
 
 
Lily Fairy: One more thing! In the future, there might be more fans that might go into my story…but that's only IF more ppl review!