Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Without Thought ❯ Crash ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sakura Tenshi: I am so creative

Joey: Yeah this was the SPARK of the moment idea

Seto: And we're not the mains this time!

Joey: We're not?

Seto: We are

CJP: Hee hee Nope

Seto: Kuso kuso kusos!

Sakura Tenshi: Tsk tsk

Summary: Ryou takes a walk in the rain when a drunk driver as a result of a hit in run hits him. Everybody's there but………who cares the most?

Seto: That was gay I know

Sakura Tenshi: Wanna know what else is gay? Neopets because they banned the word YAOI from all guilds IT'S NO FAIR!

Joey: *gasp* no! *Cracks up*

@$@^! ^$&*^$^(&*^$*^$&*@($&*@)%&*@)%&#&@#^&*@$@&a mp;$*)

~~ Ryou's Pov ~~

Walking. Yep just walking. Steady steps across the harsh stiff concrete. I've been doing that a lot lately. Leave my apartment take a walk. Going the same places. Past Yugi-Sama's, Then Jonouchi's, past Kaiba-Sama, Then I stop at the park and sit on the ridge of the sandbox.

The sandbox hmmm memory's my dad would always take me here

If I'd get nervous or stressed. Scared or for fun. I'd always take a walk. Remembering things. After a while I would climb a tree and watch the sky. Making pictures out of clouds. Once I saw my sweet baby sister smiling back at me. Her soft white hair flowing. Her light brown eyes sparkling with excitement.

I really miss you Amane. My baby sister. Ashiteru.

I smile to my self as sit down on the edge of the sandbox. Kids chasing other kids. Parents yelling be careful. Teenagers chatting on swings.

One of those guys looks like Jonouchi-Sama better hide

That's when it started to rain. Not like sprinkle or drizzle. Raining hard. Like can barely see straight rain. *sigh* I guess I'd better go home. Bakura won't like me being soaking wet.

Why does he hate me so much?

You know it hurts knowing that another part of you. Your other self hates you so bad. Yami seems to care for Yugi. Marik and Malik seem to get along. I'm not quite sure Isis even has an other. But if she did I bet it'd like her just fine. Great. You know this just stinks. Kind innocent little Ryou with a Yami that ASSASINTES!! HE LOVES BLOOD!!

Why is every one looking at me?

Probably because I just sitting there while it's POURING RAIN! When did I get so temperamental? I see the gang still sitting there talking not a care in the world. Is it me or is that Kaiba-Sama. He's probably here with Jonouchi-Sama they look kind of cute together really. But maybe that's just me. The rain doesn't seem to phase any of them in the least bit.

~~ Normal POV ~~

Ryou pulled his jacket over his head and started walking. When he walked past the gang one of them called out to him.

" Hey! Bakura-Kun!" It was Yugi with his huge violet eyes looking at him. Yugi walked up as the gang followed suit. " What are ya doing out here?"

" No reason I've got to go" Ryou said sternly as he sprinted away. Since it was raining so hard he didn't notice Yugi and Joey's cries or the drunk driver speeding across the road.

" RYOU!!!" They both called as Ryou walked into the road. The last thing anyone heard was the screeching of the guys tires as he stopped and went.

$@&$^@&^$*!^$&!^*$^@&*^#*(^@&*&$^@$& ^@&*$@^%#^!@%#*

Sakura Tenshi: I love Cliff Hangers don't you? ^_^

Joey: Not really

Seto: Nope and WHY ARE U OBSESSED WITH ME AND JOEY!! I do not like the mutt

Joey: You had to remind me

CJP: Sorry guys

READ AND REVIEW!!!! NO FLAMES PLEASE!