Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Without You ❯ Without You ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Without You by Gwenivere Solas

Rating: G-PG

Summary: There really isn't one because it would kill the story, but it's a B/R.

Warnings: Implied character death, implied shounen ai, and a bit of angst.

Disclaimer: I don't own YGO or any of the characters. I do however own this story, the plot, and the idea behind it.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Before my eyes everything is crumbling. I feel so helpless, unable to do a thing to stop it. And I feel alone, unfeeling, and as cold as ice. My heart feels dead. Yes I cry, and yes I laugh, but I wonder if it is all an illusion.

I'm lying to myself and I know it. If my heart is dead, then why is it breaking? If I am as cold as ice, then why am I burning with the flames of passion and rage? If I am unfeeling, why do I feel such pain? The only thing that is true is that I am alone. I should be used to this feeling. Yet, now that I have had a taste of togetherness, I cannot forget it. Am I doomed to wander alone, this feeling of helplessness, of heartbreak, growing until I am truly dead inside? I don't know if I want to become an emotionless being. I will be lifeless, not in the way I'm sure you think. I'll become an emotionless being, which is as bad as being deceased.

I don't want to live for eternity. This immortality is overbearing. I want to die. It is difficult enough to live one life to its natural end, yet my curse is to watch everyone die. I've already seen my beautiful white-haired angel die, the one that gave me back what little life I had left. I can't stay here without him. He's the only thing that I cared for in this accursed world. I just...can't.

I just wanted to be happy. Haven't I paid for my crimes tenfold? I gave up my life and lived in cold darkness for five thousand years. Now my soul is trapped on this earth for all time, never to see my lover, to touch my precious chocolate-eyed light.

I pray each day that the gods grant me mercy and kill me. Allow me to live the afterlife with the one I would give everything for, My Ryou.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~

Author's notes:

This is gonna stay a one-shot. I'm not gonna put up anything more because I feel that this can stand alone. Anyways thanks for reading. See that little purple button that's down there? Can you please click it and review my story? Please please please?

~Gwenivere Solas