Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami Blackjack ❯ HIT ME! HIT ME!! HIT ME!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yami Blackjack


It was a regular day at Las Vegas at the casino while Akito was shuffling cards near the slot machines. She was almost done with her shift when her thoughts were interrupted by insane laughter and yelling. Two people ran to the two slot machines next to her, nearly knocking her over. One had multi-colored spiky hair and wore many many belts. The other was white haired, and looked like he had a ton of hair gel, because his hair was rather wild.
"How may I help you?" she asked Bakura. Bakura was looking at the machine like it could magically spit gold coins at him. Yami was making sounds of someone who had too much sugar. "Hello?" Akito poked at Bakura.
Bakura hissed at snapped at her. "How do these machines work? It seems that all you do is insert a quarter, pull a handle, and coins will come out!"
"Uh, sir, they don't always come out," she tried to say when Yami screamed "Wheeee!" Bakura rolled his eyes.
"So, give me some coins then." Akito dug into her pocket and pulled out a handful.
"It'll cost you."
Bakura took off his jacket. "How's this?"
"Okay!" Akito tossed him some more coins and went to Yami who was trying to eat his hair. "Sir, would you like to play?!" she yelled over Yami's Wheeees. Yami blinked at her stupidly and tried to eat her hair as well. Bakura came over and yanked him off.
"Bad Yami!" He tore a handle off a random machine and hit Yami several times with it.
Akito rubbed her half-chewed hair and pulled herself up. "Would you like to play?" she asked Yami. Yami smiled and said Wheeee! Akito took it as a yes, took a hold of the back of Yami's belt and literally dragged him to a machine. "Okay this is how you play," she inserted a coin and pulled the handle. A lemon, a jackpot, and an orange appeared. Akito was going to say that he didn't win when Yami all of a sudden shouted. "You dare! Mind Crush!"
She was blown backwards and landed on the floor. She looked at the blown up machine and called," Repair at the slots!" Then she got up and went to Yami. "Let's try again."
Akito took him to Bakura, who was stealing from old ladies nearby. She put Yami in front of a machine and pulled Bakura over while he was taking a wallet.
Yami took a coin from Akito and pulled. He got jackpot and a lot of coins came spilling out. "Yami wins!" Yami yelled. "Yami can get all the ice cream he wants!"
Bakura's eye began to twitch and Akito pulled out a cross as Bakura sent the machine to the Shadow Realm.

"Alright, let's play another game." Akito said, putting her cross away. The machine was gone and Yami was sitting on the floor playing with his hair. "Why don't we play blackjack?" Akito suggested.
"Blackjack?" Bakura asked, undamaged by what had happened.
"Yes, blackjack!" she shouted, almost losing her temper. Yami went Wheeee and started chewing on Bakura's hair. Akito took them to a table and as she did, another character came. A certain blonde by the name of Marik sat next to Bakura while Yami sat with the crazed sugar expression on his face. He looked at Marik's hair, leaned over, and started sniffing him. Akito took out a deck and began to shuffle like an expert. Marik pushed Yami over and hit him several times with the Millennium Rod.
"Are you babysitting him again?" Marik asked Bakura.
"Well, Ryou wouldn't let me come here because he believed that I would take over the casino and Yugi said that Yami had always wanted to come but since Yami was drinking a double chocolate milkshake and eating ice cream, they insisted that I come." Bakura shuddered. Akito slapped cards down the table and distributed them. Yami picked them up and didn't do anything.
"Sir? What do you want to do?" she said. Yami blinked and still didn't do anything. Akito picked up a cue stick and whacked the table with it. "Sir!" she yelled. Yami showed an eighteen. "Hit me!" he yelled. Now we all know that no one would ever say "hit me!" when you have an eighteen. But Yami was a pharaoh, so everyone had to listen to him. Akito handed him a card while screaming mentally.
"Okay then, Bakura?" Bakura glared at Yami because he was still sore about Yami winning at the slots.
"I think I shall stay," Bakura pushed a handful of chips over. "Beat that!" he snapped at Yami who was staring at his cards mindlessly. Marik blinked and said a normal 'Hit me'. When Akito passed a card over, he pushed a slightly bigger pile over.
Bakura laughed and he showed a nineteen.
Marik had a twenty. "What?!" Bakura shouted at Marik. He grabbed the front of Marik's shirt and shook him roughly. "How can you?" Akito handed Bakura the cue stick and he smacked Marik several times until Marik decided to send the stick to the Shadow Realm.
"Yami would you like to show your hand?" Akito asked. Being in the Shadow Realm twice was making her lose her sanity. Or what was left of it. "Yami?"
"HIT ME!!!!" Yami yelled, sending the dealer crashing to the wall.
With her eyes crossed, Akito handed Yami a card. "That'd better be the last one or I'll bite!" she screamed.
Yami blinked and stared at the rate the dealer was losing sanity. "Okay," he whimpered.
He revealed a perfect 21, which meant he won the game. "Yea! More ice cream for Yami!" Yami took all the chips to his side and went Wheeee again. Akito sensed trouble and dealt the cards again. She held onto her cross as the yamis pushed their chips over. Bakura bit his lip and shoved a pile over. Marik glared at Yami and pushed another pile over. Yami didn't move.
"Sir?!" Akito yelled. Yami still didn't move. "Sir?!" she yelled one more time.
"HIT ME!!!" Yami shouted. Akito's hand shook as she passed a card to him. Yami yelled," HIT ME! HIT ME! HIT ME!" Akito took Marik's Millennium Rod and hit Yami several times with it.
Bakura blinked and Marik was too busy trying reading Akito's mind to bother.
Akito stared at Marik and he quickly shoved the Rod away.
"HIT ME!!" Yami yelled, making Akito go deaf in one ear. She handed over a card and Yami pushed his entire pile over. Bakura smirked and pushed his pile over, which wasn't much considering that Yami and Marik had taken them. Marik blinked at Bakura and pushed a small pile over. Then, without being told, they revealed their cards one at a time. Marik had a fifteen and Bakura showed a twenty, and Yami….had a blackjack!!!!
Akito sensed the air get fuzzy and pulled on a self warming sweater, an army helmet, binoculars, and a cross while Bakura's eye began to twitch and Marik raised the Rod…

"They were yamis I tell you! There was the pharaoh, a dude with freaky white hair, and a dude who wears too tight pants! They glowed gold and went poof into three things with eyeballs!" Akito gibbered as the police tied her into a straitjacket and tossed her into the car. "I'm telling you! Yamis! They were playing slots and blackjack! HIT ME!!!!" The car drove away.
One police officer was taking notes and was trying not to laugh at the same time. He was quite tall with brown hair and blue eyes. "Yamis?" He laughed to himself and muttered," Wait till Yugi, Ryou, and Marik hears about this." He looked back at the burning casino and whistled through his teeth.