Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami Hawk ❯ It's the thought that counts ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Yami: Is she asleep or dead *pokes my body*
 
*Snore*
 
Seto: Ya right, as if we'd be so lucky for her to be dead
 
Liz (My cousin): Yay! I actually get to talk here!
 
Seto: *glares at her* what are you doing here?
 
Liz: Seto! *Glomps*
 
Seto: Ack! *Gets glomped*
 
Yami: well, I guess that means I'm doing the disclaimer since Niffe is sleeping and her cousin is currently glomping Seto. Um, so Niffe doesn't own Yu-gi-oh, something to which I'm eternally grateful for. I guess the warnings are that there's Yaoi. What the hell is up with that anyway? She's fucking obsessed with it! Anyways there's swearing too. (Like you couldn't guess.)
 
Seto: Would you get her off of me?!
 
Liz: *is happy*
 
Yami: *sweatdrop*
 
-
 
Yami wandered through the halls of Domino high school in a daze. He ran into people, doors, walls, you name it: he probably bumped into at one time or another.
 
Yugi-tachi watched as he wandered along, occasionally saving him from some of the worse things he was going to run into.
 
“So, what's got him in this daze?” Jono asked.
 
Yugi sighed and smiled at Jono, “Um, he has a date with Kaiba?”
 
Yugi-tachi's (excluding the hikaris as they already knew) jaws dropped to the ground.
 
“WHAT!?!” Anzu shrieked. It was well known that she had a huge crush on Yami.
 
“Uh, hai, it's true.” Ryou answered quietly.
 
“How can that be!?!” Anzu shrieked louder, breaking a near by glass cabinet.
 
“Anzu! Pipe it down would you. I want to still have my hearing when I'm 20!” Malik said rubbing his ears.
 
“B-But . . .” Anzu cried. “Why would Yami want to go with that bastard? He's cruel, and mean, and arrogant! All he thinks about is himself, and he's so cold. Yami could do so much better!”
 
Anzu started getting really worked up “That asshole thinks he can get away with taking Yami. Like hell! He thinks he soooo special. I wish Kaiba would just die...”
 
She realized that all of Yugi-tachi was looking behind her. She sighed, “…He's right behind me, isn't he?”
 
Yugi nodded
 
“Oh” she turned around and smiled “Good morning Kaiba!”
 
Kaiba just looked down on her. His presence was intimidating enough. He just sighed and walked into the classroom.
 
 
Meanwhile in the classroom
 
 
Yami sighed in his daze and accidentally tripped over a desk and it's occupant.
 
“Hey!! Pharaoh! Watch where you're walking!!!” Bakura yelled at Yami.
 
Yami sighed happily and sent Bakura to the shadow realm. Desk included.
 
Marik who had been sitting beside Bakura swallowed in fear, and hugged his Mr. Re doll, whimpering, “Please Mr. Re, don't let the mean Pharaoh get me!”
 
Yugi-tachi came through the door the next moment, and Ryou looked around, and asked, “Hey? Has anyone seem my yami?”
 
The others looked around to.
 
“Hey, even his desk is gone.” Jono pointed out.
 
“Ya, that's odd . . .” Malik thought aloud.
 
Yugi shrugged. “Whatever, let's just sit down before sensei yells at us.”
 
The rest of Yugi-tachi, and Kaiba sat down. Yami stared off into space dreamily, but once in a while stole glances at Kaiba.
 
Kaiba of course noticed this and sometimes looked back to meet Yami's gaze only to have Yami realise that Kaiba knew he was staring, blush, and look away. This of course was no end of amusement for Kaiba. That and the fact that every time that Anzu saw this would also turn red, but not for the same reasons.
 
At long last the bell rang at the end of the day and Yugi-tachi left. Of course they gossiped all the way home about this up coming date, with various debates about how the date would end, and why, or how it came into existence in the beginning.
 
Ryou seemed to be off in his own little world as well.
 
Malik looked back and asked, “Ryou? What's wrong?”
 
Ryou looked up at Malik, and blinked in confusion. “Wrong? Oh . . .nothing. I was just wondering where my yami is. I mean I haven't seen him all day since when we left the house this morning, and I'm beginning to worry. I can't even reach him through the link.”
 
Malik tilted his head in a thoughtful way (Niffe: Kawaii!!) “I really don't know Ryou, I haven't heard from him either. Now that you mention it I wonder where Marik ran off to as soon as the bell rang . . .”
 
Ryou sweatdropped. “Maybe they're planning something evil together.” He said with a shutter.
 
Malik shuttered too. “I hope not.”
 
“Hey guys what are you talking about?” Yugi asked as he saw Ryou and Malik had slowed down.
 
“Ah, uh, nothing.” Ryou quickly answered. No use worrying the others.
 
“H-hai, nothing to worry about.” Malik said backing up Ryou.
 
“Oh, okay then. We're going for pizza. You guys coming?” Honda asked.
 
“Ah, no thanks. I have to get home and do that major assignment.” Malik said and Ryou nodded and added. “Ya, physics is really hard.”
 
Jono shrugged and said, “Don't work to hard.”
 
“Unlike you?” Honda said jokingly, and they started fighting.
 
Yugi sighed pulled them apart saying, “Sayonara!” to Malik and Ryou who headed off to Ryou's home, as it was closest.
 
 
At Yugi's house
 
 
Yami stood looking in the mirror, admiring his good looks and adjusting random things that he deemed needed adjusting. “Seto, prepare to have your socks knocked off.” He said in a typical sailor moon pose. Then he heard a knock on the door. “Oh, he's here already?”
 
Yami ran downstairs as Grandpa Motou was greeting someone at the door. “Yami, someone's here to see you.” He called to Yami.
 
Yami ran up expecting to see Seto only to find Roland. “Nani? Why isn't Kaiba here to greet me?” he asked.
 
“Kaiba-sama is waiting in the car for you.” Roland answered him.
 
“What!? He sent you to come and get me; he didn't even have the fucking decency . . . never mind, let's go.” Yami sighed and followed Roland down to the car where he opened the door and Yami got in. “So nice of you to greet me Kaiba.” He said sarcastically.
 
“Let's save the sarcasm for later. Right now lets pretend like we like each other” Kaiba replied calmly.
 
“Oh this is going to be soooo much fun, I can just tell . . .” Yami said.
 
 
In a bush by Yami's house
 
 
“Now all we have to do is wait for them to return Mr. Re, and then, oh yes then . . .” Marik said crackling evilly “Ku ku ku . . .”
 
 
Somewhere in the shadow realm
 
 
Bakura who was still sitting in his desk; contemplating how, or why he had been sent to the shadow realm, bulleted upright when he heard someone laugh evilly. “Hey you mother fucker!! That's my laugh!!”
 
 
3 hours later, not in the shadow realm
 
 
“What the hell were you thinking you idiot!!” Yami screamed as he stomped up the stairs to his house, pulling random noodles out his hair.
 
Seto glared at him. “What was I thinking? What were you thinking?! You were the one who came up with the idea to go out in the first place. To think, I thought you might be civilized enough to eat somewhere other than McDonalds!!” Seto shouted back.
 
“Fuck you Kaiba!” Yami said angrily…
 
 
Inside the Motou house
 
 
Grandpa and Yugi sat listening to the battle that waged outside their door.
 
“I think the date is going well, don't you Yugi?” Grandpa said smiling
 
Yugi sweatdropped at his Grandfather and nervously smiled back
 
 
Back outside the conversation continued
 
 
…“What are you going to get a restraining order?” Kaiba yelled
 
“I think I will, you bastard!” Yami growled back
 
“Fine I'll fight it in court!” Kaiba snarled
 
“Not if I send you and all your lawyers to the Shadow Realm first!!!” Yami was quite hopping mad by this time so decided their conversation, date and everything that had happened this night was officially over, and turned to storm into his house.
 
“Where are you going?” Kaiba scoffed” I'm not done with you yet!” Kaiba walked up and grabbed Yami's arm to pull him around to face him.
 
Unfortunately Yami's balance was knocked off when Kaiba grabbed him and he was pulled from the step he was standing on, and fell directly onto Kaiba.
 
The problem was that Kaiba was looking directly at Yami, and he landed face first onto Kaiba . . .
 
. . .Well lips first.
 
What were expecting, we're yaoi fans
 
For a few moments of stunned silence Yami and Seto stood lip locked.
 
Marik peaked up from his bush at that instant and saw two lovers locked in each other's passionate embrace. (Which was dead wrong, but that's ok. Marik's a yaoi fan too.)
 
“Now's are chance Mr. Re! On with operation Yami Hawk!!!!” Marik started chanting his incantations and the dark magic started winding it's way around the `lovers'. “MWAHAHAHAHA!” he laughed insanely.
 
Yami and Seto, now over the initial shock pushed away from each other. Yami was about to issue a scolding comment when he heard evil laughter coming from one of his bushes.
 
“Nanda?” Yami said as he went to investigate.
 
“ARWOOOOOO!” a wolf's cry sounded from directly behind Yami, causing shivers to run up his spine. He quickly turned around to see a great white wolf standing where Kaiba once stood.
 
“Ah” Yami backed away a little. The threat of such a large predator so close took all thoughts out of his mind, but RUN!
 
Marik's mind had the same conclusion and he did run… like a scared rabbit. The wolf turned its attention to the fleeing Marik and gave chase.
 
As soon as the wolf departed Yami bolted in the door and locked it, panting.
 
Grandpa saw Yami had come in, and asked, “Oh, how did your date go Yami?”
 
Yami turned to him “Beastly” he sighed and then went upstairs to bed.
 

-
 
Okay, so there's the third chappy, thanks everyone for the reviews. Yay kyra! You're the only one who guessed the right paragraph that my cousin wrote! You get a cookie! *Gives cookie* I hope you all continue to review us.
 
Oh and please go and check out our new story! If all else fails ^_^