Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami's Fetish ❯ craving ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
disclaimer- Yugioh does not belong to me .No kiddies!
3- Craving
waiting_for_innocence

"Umm...wha-what are you doing Yami?"
"You don't know?"
"I think I have an idea yes but... why?
"Well I think that there's nothing better than being able to taste you but... it is better if there's chocolate involved!" Yami grinned evily. Yami grabbed the bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup (yummy) and poured it first on Yugi's abdomen.
"Ahh that's cold!"
"Sorry angel but I got it out of the fridge and well I wanted to heat it but-" Yugi started to laugh.
"You explain too much. Don't explain, just do. I think that would be just fine."
Yami started to lick in small circles.
"Ahh that's what I mean..." Yami poured more syrup down Yugi's body and he started to like and to suck just above Yugi's pelvis area.
"Stop teasing m-!" Yami poured the syrup onto Yugi's cock.
"Dammit it's so cold!"
"Lemme help by warming you up a bit. Umm a Yugipop...yummy!" Yami then placed his hot mouth over Yugi's cock and he started to suck on it. Then he started to bob his head up and down.
"Where did you... learn-" Yami lifted his head up.
"Can you say "imagination"?" 'And abit of practice...' Yami thought. Then he started to grope Yugi's balls as he kept sucking faster and faster.
"Uhh..Yami..I'm going to-" Yami just kept going until Yugi exploded his seed into Yami's mouth. Yami happily drank. After Yugi released, Yami kissed him.
"Like it?"
"Yes..."
"What does it taste like?"
"It tastes like chocolate and something..different. I taste like this?"
"Yes. But i like it." Yami then picked Yugi up.
"Where are we going?"
"Somewhere more comfortable. You still want to-"
"Yes I want YOU to take ME." Yami smiled at Yugi's comment. Yami carried Yugi to his room. Which was thankfully on the same floor. Yami layed him on the canopy bed, which had blood red satin sheets on it. The room was dark and there was only a dim light which was coming from the window. Yami walked to the windows and closed the curtains and then with a snap of his fingers he lighted a row of candles which were by the bed's drawers.
"You like my room?" Yugi looked around.
"Yes it's very...romantic. Hey do you always have candles in your room?"
"Yes. Why do you ask?"
"I knew something was up!"
"Huh?" Yami was truly confused.
"The electric bill came and I saw that since grandpa left and you moved in with me the bill had been reduced." Yami started laughing.
"What? Did I say something bad?"
"You are so cute!" Yugi blushed.
"Hey Yami doesn't that hurt?" He pointed at Yami's cock.
"Yes but it wil be relieved soon don't worry. So tell me how would you like me to-"
"Well what about in a position where i can see you?" Yami's eyes lit up.
"I wouldn't have it any other way..." Yami went to his drawer and searched for the tube of KY. Once he found it he started to apply it on his fingers.
"Spread your legs and lift your butt up."
"Like this?" Yami had a perfect view of Yugi's cock as well as his well rounded rear.
"Perfect. Now this may feel a bit uncomfortable but believe me I want this experience to be the least painful".
"I know that you would never hurt me." Yami inserted one finger into Yugi and he started to wiggle it around a bit.
"Ahh...It feels strange and it hurts..."
"Relax my hikari..." Then Yami inserted another finger and he started to insert it in then out. Then he added a third finger and he started to search for Yugi's sweet spot.
"Ohh...AHH! Yami!" 'Found it.' Yami grinned. Yugi's cock started to stand to attention...
"Take- me- already!"
"Are you sure?"
"YES!!" Yami started to coat his cock with the jelly. Next thing you know his tip is at Yugi's entrance and then he goes in
inch by inch.
"Do you want it fast and hard or slow and soft?"
"Yes..."
"Yes... what?"
"Do it already!" With that said Yami plunged all teh way into Yugi's heat.
"OWW! That hurts!"
"I told you it would..." Yami starts to grumble. He doesn't move until he is sure that Yugi is comfortable.
"How do you feel?"
"Maybe if I..." Yugi starts to move around.
"AHH.. don't- do that!"
"Why?"
"If you keep that up I'm going to-" Yami begins to thust in and out in and out.
"ohhh yesss more! Make me yours Yami..." Yami starts to pick up the pace and together they are off to a really good pace. Yugi grabs Yami's ass and Yami starts to pump Yugi's cock.
"Yami I'm going to cum soon..."
"Me...too.." After that said Yugi cums on his stomach while Yami's cums into Yugi's tight heat. After that is done Yami just holds unto Yugi very tighlty.
"I think I should move now..."
"No don't move away... stay a little way like this..."
"Am I not crushing you? I don't want to hurt you."
"Be quite and go to sleep..." Yugi mumbles.
"Fine...YAWN" Yami snuggles until his nose is touching Yugi's neck.
How sweet it is...