Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ yami's secret ❯ yami's secret pt 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

YAMI'S SECRET PART 2

By: G.E.R. the goddesses of extreme randomness

Disclaimer: We of G.E.R do not own Yu-gi-oh. We have no money so do not sue us. This fic is purely humor. All flame mail will be used to burn Tea to a crisp and make smores. Please enjoy this fic. P.S. if you have any annoying anime charters you want to get rid of call 1-800-stop-annoy. G.E.R. is not responsible for any property damage caused by the random disappearance of said charters. Please don't sue us.

Scene opens: It is the next day at school. Tea, Tristen, and Joey are standing in a group talking. Yugi walks in. They immediately notice all the scrapes and bruises on his face and neck. In his left hand is his duel monsters deck. In his right is a black plastic bag. Yugi walks up to Joey.

Yugi: Joey here you can have this.

Places the duel monsters deck in his hand. Joey looks bewildered as he turns over the first card in the deck. It is the dark magician.

Joey: Even the Dark Magician?

Yugi: especially the Dark Magician.

Joey: But I thought it was your favorite card?!

Yugi shudders as he thought about what Yami said.

Yugi; Not anymore it isn't

Joey looks at Yugi and then at the deck and back to Yugi. But being blonde Joey sruggs and puts the deck in his pocket.

Joey: Hey thanks Yuge. With dis deck, I could probably beat Kaiba himself. (he giggles)

Kaiba: A little puppy dog like you? Don't make me laugh. I've dueled monkeys tougher than you.

Everyone turned to see Kaiba standing behind them with his all-famous smirk on his face.

Joey: (his face all red from the insult) Aw what do you know. Heh. I'll have you know that Yugi gave me his deck.

Kaiba: So the master gave his little doggie a new toy. Is he going to teach him how to play with it too?

Yugi: No way!! I'm through playing duel monsters. From now on, I'm playing something a little less hazardous to my health like pity pack. (Holds up deck of regular playing cards.) In fact Kaiba how would you like to have my Millennium puzzle?

Kaiba: (deep frown) What's wrong with it? (Raises eyebrow) And why are you giving it to me?

Yugi: (taking the puzzle out of the bag and gives it to Kaiba) Oh. Um. There's nothing wrong with it. (Bell rings in the background) Oh looky there I've got to go don't want to be late for class. (Runs down the hall leaving a big cloud of dust behind.)

Scene cuts to school courtyard during lunch. Yugi is sitting under a tree happy that he got rid of the Millennium puzzle when Kaiba approaches.

Kaiba: (standing in front of Yugi) Yugi I don't know what's wrong with your puzzle but I don't want it.

Yugi: (slightly panicked look) There is nothing wrong with it as long as you don't put it on.

Kaiba: What happens if I put it on?

Yugi: (realizing his mistake) Um. Nothing! Nothing at all!

Kaiba looks at him skeptically and puts the puzzle on.

Yugi: No! Kaiba stop!! (Getting to his feet)

At first, nothing happens. Yugi lets out a sigh of relief. Kaiba then doubles over in pain clutching his stomach. He is surrounded by a purple cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared there stood Yami wearing a seductive smirk where Kaiba once stood,

Yami: Hello Yugi my koi. I've missed you.

Yugi: (extremely frightened look) Y.. Y.. You stay away from me!

Yami: (walking toward Yugi) But Yugi didn't You have a good time last night? I know I did.

Yugi: (running now) No I didn't you etchi spirit.

Yami: Well it must have been some fun. After all, you did give me this nice, strong, athletic body

Yugi: I didn't give you that body. You stole it from Kaiba.

Yami just srugged. As he continued to chase Yugi around the schoolyard. In the middle of the schoolyard was a random jungle gym. Yugi climbed it in an effort to slow Yami down. Unfortually for Yugi Yami climbed the jungle gym faster than Yugi. Yami was just about to capture Yugi when he slipped through the bars and fell of the ground. Yugi now on the ground runs toward the school building but trips over someone. He looks to see who he tripped over and it is Yami Bakura looking as if he had just woken up.

Yami Bakura: Watch where you're going Pipsqueak!

Yugi: Me! You're the one sleeping on the ground!

Yami Bakura: (cross look on his face) Well excuse me for taking a map after lunch. Besides only a baka would trip and fall while running from their koi.

Yugi: (very red in the face) I'm not a baka and he's not my koi!!!

Yami: You sure about the koi part because last night proved otherwise.

Yugi turned around to see Yami standing in front of him smirking.

Yugi: EEP! When did you get there?

Yami: Dose it really matter my koi?

Yugi: I'm not your koi!

Yami Bakura: Pharos I'm surprised at you! Picking on young boys. And the one who shares your body no doubt. That's disgusting!

Yami gives Yami Bakura a cold hard look.

Yami: Stay out of this tomb raider.

Yami Bakura: Tomb Raider? But my name's not Laura.

Yami & Yugi both: Laura?

Yami Bakura: You know Laura Croft. The Movie? Tomb Raider?

Yami & Yugi look extremely confused.

Yami Bakura: Oh never mind! Anyway Pharos you should leave Yugi alone. Isn't it enough that you destroyed one person's life? Must you destroy another?

Nearby Joey and Tristen are playing duel monsters. Joey is losing badly until he draws the Dark Magician.

Joey: Dark Magician in attack mode! Obliterate Tristan's Lord of D. Dark Magic Attack!!!!

Yami: This is none of your business Tomb Raider. As for my affairs with the Dark Magician that is ancient history. Ancient Egyptian history.

Hearing his name said by Pharos the Dark Magician materialized between Yami & Yugi.

Joey: Hey the picture on the card just disappeared.

Tristan: Yeah and look it's over there between Yugi and… Yugi?

Dark Magician: Pharos I cannot allow this insanity to continue. I will not allow you to destroy this young boy's life as you did mine.

Yami: (rolling his eyes) Don't you think you're over dramatizing a bit?

Dark Magician: Over dramatizing!!! You killed my wife and daughter. You turned me into your slave and to top it all off you sealed my soul into a card. Dose it sound like I'm over dramatizing to you?!

Yami Bakura & Yami: Yes (nodding heads with a very supiror look on their faces)

Dark Magician: (glowering) That's not the point. The point is I'm here to stop you so my soul can rest in peace inside the card.

Dark Magician lunges at Yami who steps to the side to evade his attack. Dark Magician however grabs a hold of the Millennium puzzle.

Yami: (falling to his knees while holding his stomach) NNNOOOOOO!!!!!

In a cloud of purple smoke a bewildered Seto Kaiba looked around.

Kaiba: (glares at Yugi) I don't know how I know but I know that you had something to do with this.

He stalks away past Yugi and runs into Joey, Tristan, and Tea as they run up to meet Yugi.

Kaiba: Out of my way doggies before I call the pound. (Continues to walk off)

All three srug and turn toward Yugi, Dark Magician, and Yami Bakura.

Dark Magician: I must prevent him from pursuing you. Do I have your permission master Yugi?

Yugi nodded dumbly. His face pale and sweaty. Dark Magician took the Millennium puzzle and took it apart. He then set the pieces on the ground.

Dark Magician: Dark Magic Attack!!

The millennium puzzle pieces are blown to dust. Tea takes a step toward Yugi.

Tea: Yugi what's going on?

Everyone jumps and looks at Tea strangely.

Tea: What?

Yugi: Aren't you supposed to be dead?

Tea: Yeah. So?

Joey: So why aren't ya?

Tea: I don't know?

Tristen: It's because we're an anime. People never stay dead in an anime.

Yugi & Joey: We're not real?

Tristan: Nope.

Yugi & Joey: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone sweatdrops.

Dark Magician; Calm down chibi pharo. It is simple. Fate brought my beautiful Anazu back to me.

Tea: (really gurly) Who me?

Dark Magician: Yes my beloved.

Dark Magician runs up and hugs her.

Dark Magician: Run away with me.

Tea: Sure.

Yugi holds up the Dark Magician card. He has a very cross look on his face.

Yugi: I don't think so! Dark Magician return!

The Dark Magician is being dragged back into the card as he grabs a hold of Tea's wrist and she is pulled in with him. The card then morphs into a new card called True Lovers. It shows Tea and Dark Magician kissing on the front. Yugi throws the card down in disgust and walks away. Meanwhile there is a squirrel by the pile of Millennium puzzle dust. A gust of wind causes it to swirl around the squirrel and it's eyes glow red.

Squirrel: Chatter Chatter chat.

The end…………..

Or is it?

Note: pity pack - played just like go fish except you use five cards and instead of asking your opponent if they have a certain card you pull from the deck and ask if they need that card. If you use the card you pulled from the deck you must put one in the discard pile. Ex. You have a 3 and a 5 in your hand and you pull a 3. After asking if your opponent needs the 3 (if he doesn't) you keep the 3 and put the 5 in the discard pile. You can also use cards your opponent puts into the discard pile. But you must put one of yours in the discard pile in return. The first person to get all matches wins.