Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami V.S. The Doctor ❯ The Evil Hikari ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A.N. This might be a one shot, but I tried to make it funny… ^^0

YAMI V.S. THE DOCTOR

"NO AIBOU NOOOOO!!!!!!" there were sounds of breaking glass and the such. "LET GO!! NO!! LET ME BACK INTO THE PUZZLE!!!!!" more breaking glass and the house seemed to shake.

"YAMI GET BACK HERE!!" the little one yelled, running after his darker half. Of all the reactions he prepared for, he hadn't expected this. I mean seriously, Yami. Scared. Of the doctor no less!! It was hard not to die laughing. I mean, the `Great Pharaoh' of Egypt, scared half to death, or um..um.. um.. He was already dead, sort of.. so he was um.. oh well! He was scared, and that's what mattered most.

Yami ran franticly through the game shop, trying to get away form his light, he HAD to. For one thing, he HATED doctors, hated them in his former life, and hated them now; there was no avoiding it. He had to hide…. He had to…there!! In the cupboard!!

Yugi sighed in frustration, he leaned against the cupboard. "Yami come out now." He demanded.

"No,"

"Now."

"No."

"Please."

"N-No."

"Pretty please?" Yami muttered some Egyptian curses, and Yugi was sure he didn't want to know what they meant. He smiled and began working on the cupboard's lock.

It didn't take him long, but when he got it he pulled a rope form somewhere and got Yami into the car…some how……. Very strange.

TBC?

Read and Review, tell me what you think, and give me ideas.