Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yamis of Torture ❯ The First Victim ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Yamis of Torture
 
Mai:Hi, I'm Mai, the younger of the Y and M siblings. This is one of my first few fanfictions I ever wrote, and I think I started it a few months ago, early January or something. And here I am, 11-12 months later with only 20 chapters of my story (and I'm FAR from ending it at the mo...). As I was saying before, this was actually, I think, the second ever fic I wrote, my first was 'yugi Muto's Diary', which my close pals will know of.
With 20 chapters already, fast updates are indeed likely. By the way, this fic was written ALL by ME, however, I got a lil' help from my friends (who else suddenly thought of that song?! 'With a lil' help from my friends.') And YES you guys, and most wonderful reviewers shall get mentions!!!
 
Bakura: Are you gonna' get on with it already?! YAMI'S OF TORTURE FIC HERE!! ME NEED TO TORTURE!!!
 
Mai: Oh, yeah, later hon', actually, would you like to say the disclaimer?
 
Bakura: Can't I say what this is about?
 
Mai: Fine.
 
Bakura: ^_^ Yay!!!! I mean- MUWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA-
 
Mai: Enough of the dramatics 'Kury.
 
Bakura: Very well. Ok. This story is about the three yamis(Yami,Malik +Bakura) (MEEEE!!!) who live with their hikaris(Yugi,Marik + Ryou)in a VERY large house.Unfortunatly for the hikaris,the yamis like to torture them.(Hense the title 'Yamis of torture')It is very cruel on the hikaris I know,but it's fun for the yamis. And seeing as I'm in a rare NICE mood... Mai does not own Yu-Gi-Oh!. Or me for that matter.
 
Mai: Aww...
 
Bakura: She only owns this fanfiction.(sigh) NOW may I go kill the pharaoh and set up my plans for World Domination after the 57th time of trying but failing?
 
Mai: Sure. Right, now if there's nothing else. I hope you enjoy the ficcy. Please review!!!
I'M COMPLETELY AWARE OF THE LACK OF PROPER GRAMMAR ETC SO DON'T MENTION IT. Please? Oh, and DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW!!!!! FLAMES WILL BE ACCEPTED SINCE I'M A PYROMANIAC, BRING ON THE FIRE!!!!
 
Key
/........./ = mind link
"........." = speech(obviously)
italics = thought
 
~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@
 
Chapter One:The first victim.
 
Yugi layed back on the red armchair and silently drank his hot chocolate,Ryou and Marik sat in armchairs opposite him,so the three formed a little triangle infront of the blazing fire.
Marik put down his own drink and stretched,"Hmm...it's quiet in here..too quiet..."
Ryou nodded,"Usually,Bakura and Malik would be using explosives in the bathroom.."
Yugi frowned,"I have a feeling our Yami's are up to something..."
Marik sighed,"Someone go and check on them."
Yugi frowned,"I ain't goin' up there!Not when those hooliguns are being so quiet!"
Marik and Yugi's heads turned to their white haired friend and then grinned to each other, "Oh Ryou..."
"NO!You can't make me!Y-you're supposed to be my friends!"Ryou stuttered.
Marik smiled,"We are.But we need you to go check on them....please?"
Ryou gulped,and stood up,picking up a torch on the coffee table,and made his way up the stairs,Yugi and Marik gulped,"What a brave guy..."
 
Ryou slowly walked along the dark corridor,the floorboards creaking each step he made,he sighed,"Why the hell was I picked for this?!"
There was an even louder creak of the floorboards,but he didn't do it,he froze and looked around,"Come on Bakura,Malik,Yami,I-I know you're out there!!"
There was another creak,his hands grew sweaty from holding the torch,he suddenly remembered he had brought it,and turned it on,there was a flash,then it went out,he sighed,"Stupid torch."he threw it on the floor and continued to walk on.
 
Yugi drank up the last of his drink,"Are you sure we shouldn't go help Ryou find them?He's outnumbered by three mad Yami's you know."
Marik shook his head,"No...we can't do anything now,seeing as the Yami's took away all the lightbulbs upstairs,it will be only a matter of minutes before Ryou gets lost,then they'll get him,the yami's love it up there,it's full of different corridors,no doubt they're waiting for one of us to get lost up there."
 
Ryou kept walking on,"Damn those stupid yami's,if only they'd left the lightbulbs in the lights,then I could see where I'm going..."he leaned against a wall and sighed,raising his hands in the air,"Oh great!I'm lost,with no idea where I'm going,and there's three yami's that are just waiting to scare the hell outta' me,how fantastic..."
He walked on further,then stopped,he could hear the yami's creeping about,suddenly,someone wearing a mask ran straight towards him,holding a chainsaw.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Ryou screamed,suddenly,another masked person grabbed him and pulled him into a room...
 
Yugi was startled by Ryou's scream,he gulped,"M-Marik,I-I think they've got him..."
Marik nodded,who was also shaking in fear,"W-We can't help him now,it's far too late."They heard a manic laughter coming from upstairs,"Holy Ra,I don't like the sound of that..."Marik gulped,Yugi hugged a cushion,"I'm scared!!!!"
Marik sighed,"You're scared?!When Ryou's the one that's up there?!"
Yugi sniffed,"There goes a fine Englishman."he said,making a little salute.Marik sighed,"You idiot,we don't know whether he's dead yet!!!"
Yugi smiled,"Oh yeah!"
 
Ryou looked around the room,it was empty,say for a black chair on the other side of the room,Ryou wriggled around on the chair,which someone had tied him up to.The black chair swivelled round,the person was wearing a cloak,yet,Ryou could see spikes from under the hood,"Hello Ryou..."he stood up."Welcome to our torture chamber..."
Ryou gulped,"Shut up Yami."
The person gasped,"How do you know my name?!"
Ryou sighed,"Because one:Yugi told me,.and Two:I 've known you for ages."
The person put his hands to his face,"The child is cursed!!!He is a spirit of Seth!!!"
Two people,who were obviously Malik and Bakura,walked into the room.One of them walked up to Ryou,"Why do you interfere with our plans baka?"Ryou sighed,
"Look,I know who you all are,so quit it with the cloak thing and untie me!"
The three people shrugged and took off their cloaks,as Ryou knew it was the three yami's.
Bakura crossed his arms,"Why'd you have to muck up our fun?!"
Malik grinned and patted Bakura's shoulder,"Ah,but the fun has only just begun..."
Bakura grinned,as did Yami,"Heh,heh...you're right Malik..."he laughed.
Ryou gulped,"Why haven't you untied me?!"he asked,Malik laughed,
"Because Ryou,if you had heard what Yami said,this is the torture chamber,and once someone comes in,they can't go until they are tortured...."he grinned,"So it looks like you're our torture victim today Ryou..."
Yami turned the lights off.Malik untied Ryou and chained him to the wall,Ryou heard him picking up different weapons,"Hmm..."he said,"Desicions,desicions...ah ha!"He laughed,"This is gonna' be fun,but not for you off course."He unchained Ryou and the three yami's chained him down on a wooden board,Malik sighed happily,"Bakura,I believe this is your speciality,I'll leave you to it."he took a step back,Bakura grinned,"This Ryou,is called the rack,ever heard of it?"Ryou nodded,Bakura smiled,
"Good.So now we know what's going to happen,I can begin the session."
Ryou gulped,"Please don't do this Bakura!!!What have I done to deserve this?!"
Bakura thought for a moment"Um...nothing really,but,I like torturing people,but don't worry!It'll be over in half an hour!"
Ryou let out a small 'eep' ,Bakura turned a large wheel and Ryou gasped in agony,"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"he screamed.
 
Marik frowned,"THAT'S IT!I'm not having those bakas torturing Ryou all night!Come on Yugi,we're going upstairs."
Yugi gulped,"You have to be kidding Marik!"
Marik shook his head and took out his millenium rod,"No.I'm not kidding Yugi."
Marik and Yugi walked up the stairs and into the dark corridors...
 
Bakura turned the wheel again and again,enjoying his hikari's pathetic screams.
Malik held his hands over his ears,"Shut him up already!!!"he growled,he picked up a cloth and tied it round Ryou's mouth."There."he sighed"He was giving me a bloody headache."
Bakura sighed,"Sorry Malik."
 
Marik and Yugi continued to walk through the corridors,Yugi frowned,"How are we gonna' find our way through the dark like this?!"he asked,Marik smiled,and whispered a few Egyptian words.The end of his millenium rod glowed,Yugi stared in awe,Marik smiled at his shorter friend's reaction."The rod will glow while we are in the right direction."
Yugi smiled,"Cool..."
Eventually,Yugi and Marik came to a room,the millenium rod was glowing much brighter than before,he sighed with relief.
/They're in here Yugi/
/Let's go./
/You ready Yug'?/
/Obviously.Yes/
/Then let's go./
/No!/
/Why not?/
/......./
/You do wanna' save Ryou don't you?/
/Yes.../
/Then stop whining and let's go!/
/Ok.../
/Look.Trust me Yugi,I'll deal with them./
/Ok!/
The pair walked into the room and saw their poor friend on the rack,the yamis' turned round."Oh!It's wittle Marikky coming to save Ryou!"Malik giggled,Bakura smiled very evily,"Ok,you can have Ryou back."He unchained a very tired Ryou and watched him walk over to Marik and Yugi.Malik frowned."Bakura!Now we can't torture anyone!"
Bakura smiled,"But Ryou's already tall,so it wouldn't have made a difference however much we stretched him...you see...we need to stretch someone that is of a short size...and I know just the person...."Malik and Bakura looked hopefully at Yami,he nodded and clicked his fingers,the pair shoved Marik and Ryou out of the room and grabbed Yugi,locking Ryou and Marik outside...
 
~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@
 
Mai: Hi again!!! I hop you liked the chappy. Yes, I know it's rubbish, but bare with me, THE CHAPTERS IMPROVE A LOT!!!! DON'T FORGET TO REVIEW AND I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!!
 
X~Mai~X
 
(If you have any queries feel free to state so in a review.)
 
Thank you for your time in reading this. And another thing, the chapters get VERY longer.