Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ You're the One ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Yay! My first fic (not to mention YGO), in ferever!! I need a *CHALLENGE FIC* as in, AIM/YIM/E-mail/Review it! ^_^;

Bakura: e_e;

Yesh! This is a BAKURA CENTERED-

Bakura: -ears perk at name-

-FIC. ^____^ I know what happens, so I can do nothing but sit here with a coke and a smile on my face. XD

Dice: Pft. God forbid.

Shut up!

(My notes!!)

~*~

An albino haired spirit sat on the tree infront of a band of apartments. It was a cherry blossom, in full bloom, sakura falling gracefully onto the grass. A few petals landed on the youth, in which was peacefully sleeping. (WAY to graceful for Baku-kun!)

"Bakura!" A tan skinned, blonde haired teen called from the foot of the tree. (Tree's don't have feet...!!) "Bakura, wakie-wakie, Isis wants to see you!" Noticing he was getting no response, from the albino-wonder, he threw up his Sennen Rod, hitting right above his head, not only waking Bakura, but also making him fall off the tree.

"You ass, I was sleeping!" He yelled. "What does she need to see *me* for?"

"Dunno," The other replied. "Maybe you drank her wine...?"

"Malik," Bakura turned, and looked disbelievingly at him, "I don't drink Chardonnay."

Malik shrugged, "It was a thought."

"Your thought was shit." Bakura walked towards the building.

A few minutes later, he entered Isis Ishtar's apartment, and to the kitchen, where he heard angry voices.

Isis was empting the dishwasher with her lover, Mai. Both were arguing.

"-but your 'mountains'" Isis made air quotes, "Are bigger than mine!"

"It isn't my fault," Mai looked down, at her breasts, then back up at Isis. Bakura turned straight around, to head back out of the kitchen, but Isis caught him.

"BAKURA!" She said, "Mai and I are going out for a few days-" Bakura looked skeptical. "Ok, its vacation, so we were wondering-"

"Can you look after the house? Last time Malik nearly blew it up." Mai finished. Malik growled from behind Bakura.

"I did not, I told you, I wanted to see if chicken pot pie was flammable with kerosene..."

There was a silence, as all three of them stared at the Egyptian.

"Right..." Isis said, "So can you?"

"YOU actually trust ME?" Bakura stared. "What are you smoking?"

Malik mumbled, again, from behind Bakura, "She did cocaine with Robin Williams, once"

"Malik!!" Isis glared at him. "And yes, its much better than leaving it ALL in Malik's hands."

"We're leaving this afternoon." Mai said. "In the mean time, we're going shopping!" They grabbed the suitcases by the door and left.

"I have the STRANGEST feeling they're moving away." Malik said, shaking his head.

Mai and Isis stood in the elevator.

"He is SO going to get into Jounouchi's pants." Mai said, "I mean, Malik can't even STAND not stalking him."

"Yes, which is why I left the house in Bakura's hands," Isis said easily. "Because I don't want him to screw in my bed again."

Mai looked at her lover, with a raised eyebrow, "When did *that* happen?"

Malik, fifteen minutes later, walked out of the bathroom with a camera, "I'm going out."

"Have fun," Bakura said, and added, "No, you may not borrow my special binoculars."

"Uh! But Bakura--" Malik whined, "How else am I going to see Jou take a shower??"

"Begging for sex, or just getting in after him." Bakura changed the TV channel.

Malik blinked, "Gee, thanks, Zork."

"BAKURA!" Said person hissed.

Malik grinned, as he left the house. Bakura sighed, and lied back on the sofa. He always hated being alone. For some reason, it just startled him. He could never bring himself to stealing alone in Egypt, after all, thieves always traveled in pairs. (Except for Sora on .hack!! ^^)

The albino thief sat in silence.

'You know what scares me?' He recalled a line, from a book he once read. 'Complete silence'.

'Yes. Which is probably why your so loud and obnoxious.'

'Hey!' Bakura smiled, recalling the book. It was funny, and related somewhat, but not really to his life.

Soon, the thief forced himself to go outside, since it was a wonderful day. But he mainly went out because the remote to the TV died, but he was *still* outside. He passed a black-haired girl sitting on the bench, tuning a guitar.

Soon, she plucked a few strings, playing an electric tune. Her voice soon joined the tune.

"Everybody knows, that he is gonna steal the show,
You better keep it in control, or you'll go crazy,
Back mask, spinning wax, the record had a heart attack,
It made you do things that drove you crazy,

You're the one,
You're the one,
You're the one, that's making me crazy,
I'm in love, but it's only temporary.

You're the one that keeps it coming, when I'm running out of loving,
I can only do it, once they'll call me lazy.
Take back this and that,
Shut your mouth, my wallet's fat,
I'm selling out to make another million.

You're the one,
You're the one,
You're the one, that's making me crazy,
I'm in love but it's only temporary.

You're the
one,

You're the one, that's making me crazy,
I'm in love, but it's only temporary,

It's makin' me crazy,
I'm in love, but it's only temporary,
Temporary.

You're the one."

Bakura's eyes didn't move off her once, while she was playing. The girl looked up. He didn't see her eyes, because she was wearing a cow-boy style hat. But her eyes would've pierced him, had it been for the person who passed by the two. The chocolate-eyed teen blinked, looking back at the bench, seeing the girl had passed by him, with the guitar on her back. It was now evening.

But-! Thats impossible!! Bakura thought, running back to the apartment. I just left 15 minutes ago!

But there's one thing, you learn as a thief. Never expect the ordinary.

"Hi, Bakura. Were where you the past four hours?" Malik said, from his usual seat on the sofa.

"Four hours--!?" He sighed. "I was out."

"Ohhh," Malik wiggled his eyebrows. "Meet anyone?"

"No, I came here to pick up my coat, and I was leaving to Ryou's. Can I trust you here with the house *alone*?" The spirit emphasized 'alone', because the moron could make his own drugs, and you can't imagine how out of hand that'd get.

"Ryou's?" Malik's attention was fully on Bakura now. He was on his stomach, facing the thief. "Liar. Ryou wouldn't let you in if you were the last person on *earth*."

Yes. He has a point. He thought, which is exactly why I'm using the window.

"Shut up," Bakura left, with that being said. He was walking out of the building, thinking about the song the girl was singing. And did *anyone* else hear it?

"Cripes." Bakura thought, pulling out and lighting a cigarette. "This is just like that Yu*Yu Hakusho, with the demon dude, and that other dude..." He shook his head, and took a long drag.

"Why am I even lingering on the subject...? Thats odd even for me." Soon, after he walked around, ending up *not* at Ryou's house, but at the park again, the girl's electrifying tune was playing in his head.

He took a cut through the woods, and ended up behind his hikari's house. He looked at the vines growing on the side of the house, and he Started climbing, entering Ryou's room. Landing with a large 'thump'.

"Jesus Christ--" he rubbed his head, "When the hell did Ryou start putting *books* near the window?"

Ryou ran up to his room, to, with his grateful distaste, saw his psychotic yami, with a large bump on his head.

"Konbanwa, Ryou..." He said. "Just stopping by for the evening."

~*~

A/N: @_@ NOOO! I WENT TOOO FAAAAR!!! -hushed voice- I got out early from school today, 'cause of an eye appointment. I GET BIFOCALS! I'm still decidededing what to do with this, 'cause it was just a plot-bunny. -koff- Little buggers are gettin' loose.

Bakura: -feels loved- ITS ME CENTERED!

Yes. By the way, I lied. I have no clue what I'm doing with this ficcy. Moving on.

Yesh, hai hai. I'm decided whether or not to make this comedy, so far, is a no, but still. I may reveal Bakura's memories in this story, maybe I'll throw in limes. What about couples? Why not Bakura/Seto, or Bakura/Malik, or Bakura/ whats-his-name... YAMI! -click- the one person I forgot ALL ABOUT and he's sitting right next to me, on the cover of the latest Shonen Jump! -smacks forehead- Duh!

Dice: You are the weakest link. Please step out.

^_^ awwww, but you all love me anyway!

*Silence*

-growls- FINE! R+R!!