Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Your last breath ❯ the bad news ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Your last breath
 
Disclaimer: If I owned yugioh then I would leave Tea and that baka pharaoh to the mercy of Bakura and Marik. In other words, I don't.
 
Summery: Yugi is told the bad news and seto has to watch him die.
Pairs: an odd pair, yugi / seto
 
 
 
I can see the fire in your eyes. You're still fighting even though you will not heal. Even though you will die in this white room, laying in your white bed, staring out the window. I still remember that day.
 
FLASHBACK
Yugi sat in a hard chair at the doctor's desk. Seto walked in casting a cold glare at the older man.
 
“Excuse me sir, can you wait until I'm finished. Are you family?” he asked coldly.
 
“No I'm his boyfriend. You'd better tell me what's going on here!” Set ordered.
 
The older man looked shocked. “Boyfriend?”
 
“Yes, got any problems with that?”
 
“Just who are you to come bursting in and talking to me like this sir!” the doctor looked angry.
 
“I'm kaiba of Kaiba Corp technologies.” That's all Seto had to say to silence the older man. He was a powerful business man with many connections and generally feared among other business owners and lower ranked people.
 
“I'm sorry. I didn't realize who you were. It appears your-“the doctor looked uneasy “boyfriend has cancer. I'm sorry. He has a month to live. I'll leave you two alone now.” The doctor left the shocked pair.
 
For once the cold CEO was speechless. “Yugi chan I didn't expect this.”
 
That was the understatement of the year. “Neither did I Seto kun. What can we do?”
 
“Maybe we can cure it. Or at least hold it off for a while.” Seto thought out loud.
 
“Koi, Its terminal.” Yugi barely whispered the words. Seto strained to hear it. When he did he was sure he misheard.
 
“Terminal?” he echoed just to be sure.
 
Yugi nodded sadly.
 
END FLASHBACK
 
Your friends visited many times and left get well cards. They think you will get better. I haven't told them its terminal. I will one day. Just not now. Its too hard to even think you might die. I love you and yet time will rip you from my arms.
You are paler and thinner. Your eyes are dulled. I wish I could do something other than watch you slowly die. If the doctor is right you have a week left. But I still have a company to watch.
I get up and plant a small kiss on your lips before leaving.