Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter five ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter five.
 
“Hi guys!” Tea the terrible said cheerfully, stepping into the room.
“Damnit!- I mean… hi Tea…”
“Whatcha doin'? What's that machine? Ooooh, who's that girl? A new friend? Hi girl! Wanna be my friend too? I can draw a circle on your hand if you want me to!” Tea squeaked, pulling a marker out of her pocket.
“Uhm… no… thanks… Maybe another time.” Kisara said, watching everyone shake their heads wildly behind Tea's back.
“My name's Tea! Who are you?”
“I am Kisara.” The yami replied, before anyone could stop her.
“Ooooh, Kisara? The blue eyes white dragon? That's so cool! Where did you come from? Is it related to the fact that Joey is wearing the millennium key around his neck?”
And so they were forced to explain the entire situation to Tea the horrible. Tea the spastic. Tea the hyperactive freak. Tea the- okay, I'll stop now.
“Man, that is so cool! Can I have a yami too? Can I? Please? Please? Can I? Can I? Huh? Please? Can I? Please please please! Can I? Gimme! Please!” Tea whined.
“Oh god! Make it stop!” Joey shouted, as everyone covered their ears.
“You can have one! You can have one! Just stop the whining!” Yugi said, trying to crawl under the carpet.
“Ooooh, can I have dark magician girl?” Tea asked, quickly stealing Yugi's card deck from his pocket.
“It's not such a bad idea really. But the problem is that we only have one millennium item left. And that one is Tristan's.” Seto said thinking.
“Oh, that's alright! Tristan and I can share, can't we Tristan? Friends share!” Tea squeaked, grabbing Tristan's arm. Tristan shuddered in reply.
“Well, It might be a bit cramped, but they wont have to stay in there for long. So I suppose it could work.” Ishizu commented.
“But I don't wanna share with Tea! Why couldn't I just share with Joey?” Tristan whined.
“Too late now buddy.” Ryou said grinning.
“Don't worry, we feel your pain.” Yugi said, taking his deck of cards (except dark magician girl) back from Tea. The evil demon girl squealed in delight, ran over to the Yamimatic 2000 and placed the card on top of the dark magician.
“Okay guys, ready!” she said, stepping back. Seto rolled his eyes and pressed the button. The machine sprang to life again.
 
And so after fifteen minutes everyone looked up from their game of poker to see the laundromatic shut down, and the glass bell starting to fill with light again.
“Ooooh, it's done!” Tea squeaked, jumping to her feet. Everyone gathered round to watch the completion of the process.
“Okay, now it's important that you both grab the scale at the same time.” Seto said, lifting the glass bell. Tristan and Tea stepped forward.
“Ready? One, two, three!” Seto counted down, and both grabbed the scale by the handle. There was the few seconds of silence, and then the scale started to shine.
“Be careful not to get flattened!” Joey called at them, and there was the flash of light again.
This time, everyone had enough sense to cover their eyes. There was a shout of pain and everyone looked up to see Tristan pinned to the ground by a guy wearing a royal priest robe. He was a spitting image of the dark magician.
Tea's yami was a whole lot lighter, so the demon girl was in no danger of having her lungs crushed. Damn. Anyway, she was a cheerful looking girl, with bushy brown hair, who looked remarkably like dark magician girl.
“Too heavy!” Tristan whined, and the priest quickly got to his feet.
“Hey, what happened?” The confused priest said blinking.
“I don't know Oshishou-sama. Hey, isn't that Ouji?” (1) the yami girl said, getting to her feet and staring at Yugi.
“For the last time, you should call him pharaoh! And it can't be him, because he's much smaller than Ouji.” The priest argued.
“Hah, you just said Ouji yourself too!” the girl laughed.
“Well I- shut up!”
“Uhm… excuse me…” Yugi interfered.
“Wait, I do know you! You're Ouji's friend.” The girl said.
“Yes I am. And you are Mahado and Mana, correct?”
“Indeed.” Mahado the priest said nodding.
“Alright! It worked! We now have three new yami!” Joey said energetically.
“Three yami?” Mana repeated.
“Hey, I'm just as confused as you are.” Kisara said.
“Yes, I suppose we have some explaining to do.” Seto said, ordering his maids to bring them some more chairs over the intercom.
“Yes sir, mr. Kaiba.” The intercom replied.
“Wow, it's a magical box!” Mana said in an astounded voice.
 
((A/N 1: Oshishou-sama means master or teacher. Mana is Mahado's apprentice afterall.
Ouji means prince. She keeps accidentally calling Atem Ouji, much to Mahado's dislike.))