Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter seven.
 
That night everyone was gathered in one of Kaiba's many living rooms. The yami looked a bit better with present-day clothes, but Mana refused to get rid of her headgear. ((A/N: I have no idea if I can call that thing a hat…))
“So that's when I got the last puzzle piece and… Joey, what's with that expression?” Yugi asked, interrupted from his story.
“Well, nothing much. It's just that… Don't you dare laugh.” Joey glared around at the group.
“We won't. Go on.”
“I hear a voice… In my head.”
Everyone burst out laughing.
“That's like that movie where that kid sees dead people!” Tea sniggered.
“Not funny!” Joey said.
“I think I might know what's going on here. Concentrate on the voice mutt.” Seto commanded.
“You can't tell me what to do!”
“Do it!”
“Okay…” Joey said, closing his eyes.
“What kind of voice is it?”
“I dunno. It's female, and somewhere in the back of my mind.”
“What does the voice say?”
“I hope Seth-sama is alright. And what's with these clothes? They're itchy.” Joey said blankly. Everyone stared at Kisara, who turned red.
“Yeah, I thought it was that. It's just the mind link with your yami.” Seto said.
“Oh god! You mean I can read Kisara's thoughts?” Joey gasped.
“And the other way around. Yes. But you think you have it tough? I can read Seth's mind. I tried that once, and never again. Ever!” Seto said horrified.
“But that's strange. I don't hear Mahado's thoughts at all.” Tristan commented.
“Yeah, same here. I can't read Mana's mind.” Tea added.
“Well, Joey was first up. I suppose the machine was still adjusting at that time, causing this small malfunction. But don't worry, after a week or so you should be able to block it out.” Seto said wisely.
“I feel as if my privacy is suddenly invaded.” Joey whined.
“Ditto.” Kisara said, hiding her face behind a couch pillow.
“Well, I suggest we all go get some sleep now, and leave tomorrow morning. You can divide the guestrooms on the east wing, and breakfast is at eight o'clock in dining room number three. If you get lost, check one of the maps in the hallways.” Seto said, getting up.
“What is this guy? A pharaoh or something? His house is like a palace!” Mana whispered to Tea.
“No, he's just filthy stinkin' rich. And one of my bestest friends!” Tea said wisely.
 
(The next morning, on Pegasus's isle)
“Shouldn't we be trying to escape or something?” Bakura asked, staring around at his cage mates.
“I don't see why we should bother. You know our hikari. They'll come bursting in here, have an extremely long and suspenseful duel with Pegasus, and free us.” Atem said, filing his nails.
“But they're useless without us! We're their yami! We give them strength!”
“Oh come on. That theory was already proven false when you dueled Yugi while I was asleep.” Atem said, continuing to file his nails.
“Well.. that's because… I wasn't really trying!”
“Sure you weren't...”
“Hey, how about I kill you now, and then duel your hikari again? Let's see who wins this time.”
“Why you little-”
“Congratulations guys! This is your fiftieth argument since we got in here!” Seth said suddenly, throwing a handful of confetti in the air.
“Well, screw this shit. I'm escaping whether you like it or not!” Bakura shouted.
“I'd like to see you try mister.” Atem snapped.
“Okay then.” Bakura said, suddenly disappearing and reappearing outside the cage with a `pop'. Everyone stared.
“How the hell did you do that?” Atem asked.
“When you become a tombrobber, you should keep tricks like this one handy.” Bakura said shrugging. “Well, toodles!” and with that, Bakura fled the room.
“Damn him!” Atem said through clenched teeth.
“Don't worry, he'll be back.” Malik said, leaning against the iron bars.
 
Crazy dude Pegasus had just started breakfast when his alarm started going off.
“Oh, what now? It can't be Yugi-boy. It's too early.” Pegasus muttered, not bothering to swallow his toast. He pressed a button on a remote control, and a little TV screen came down from the ceiling. It sprang to life, showing Bakura running down the corridors.
“Oh damn. I guess I should go stop him before he reaches the exit.” Pegasus said, grabbing a piece of toast and getting to his feet.
 
 
((A/N: In response to the Mahado sugar high requests, I will see what I can do. After the yami have been saved from Pegasus's grasp, Mahado has plenty of time to discover the wonders of candy.))