Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami. ❯ Chapter sixteen ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, blue eyes white yami.
Chapter sixteen.
 
Soon the limousine was headed for the nearest supermarket. Seth kept bothering the chauffeur, asking him to go faster. Meanwhile the rest of the gang was planning their evening.
“So I was thinking maybe we could have a movie night!” Yugi said.
“Movie night?” Kisara repeated, not having the faintest clue what that was.
“Yeah! We watch movies on TV!” Yugi explained.
“TV?” Mana asked.
“Uhm… Nevermind explaining it. It's just fun.” Marik said, and everyone nodded.
“Oh, Seto has loads of DVD's we can watch. The mummy returns, revenge of king Tut, the wrath of the pharaoh, when bandaging goes wrong…” Seth said excitedly, taking his attention off the road for a second.
“Alright then. But we need to make sure we buy loads of snacks! Potato chips, tortilla chips, popcorn, dip, those crackers shaped like fish…” Ryou summed up.
“And candy! And candy!” Mokuba added.
“Are you sure you wanna watch movies with us Mokuba? These might not be suited for little kids…” Isis said delicately.
“Huh? But Yugi is gonna watch too isn't he?” the little brat retorted.
“Ah, touché!” Malik said grinning, as Yugi turned crimson.
 
After ten minutes the gang arrived at the Groceries R us.
“Finally! Jeez! I could've gotten us here in a minute…” Seth said, hopping out the limo. The chauffeur mumbled something incoherently.
“Okay, let's grab some carts then.” Atem said, rummaging in his pockets for some coins.
“Here ya go.” Bakura said, already holding out some change. Atem extended his hand to take it, but Mahado quickly pushed the pharaoh out of the way.
“Nooo! It could be an assassination!” he shouted, slapping Bakura's hand, sending the coins flying. A hobo quickly picked them up from the ground and ran for it.
“Hey! What's the big idea?” Bakura asked angrily.
“I will not let you manipulate the pharaoh with your vile tricks!” Mahado shouted, and everyone stared at him. Ryou coughed loudly.
“Mahado dear, it's ok. Come on!” Isis said nervously, trying to drag the priest away from Bakura, who was fuming.
“But I wanna protect the pharaoh!” Mahado whined.
“Uhm… let's just go inside shall we?” Yugi asked, as the others had rounded up some carts.
 
They entered the grocery store, and the three new yami stared in amazement.
“What is all this stuff?” Mana asked, poking a box of macaroni.
“It's food. Well, let's split up okay? Grab as much candy and snacks as you can.” Seth said, and everyone nodded.
“Ow yeah!” Bakura shouted excitedly, heading for the candy aisle, but Ryou stopped him. “Aaaaw! Ryou!” the tombrobber whined.
“No Bakura! Remember the last time you bought candy? We had to tie you up and lock you in the basement for a week before you got all that sugar out of your system again. No, we're going to go to the nice and healthy green aisle!” Ryou said, dragging a pouting Bakura towards the vegetable aisle. Meanwhile, the others headed for the candy aisle.
“Wow, look at all those vivid colors!” Mahado said.
“Oh, those are jellybeans. Go on, scoop some into this bag.” Malik said, handing the priest one of those plastic candy bags.
“Okay, let's get cracking!” Yugi said, and everyone started to throw random sweets into the cart.
“Okay, we got twinkies, caramel chews, candy floss, squeeze pops, snickers, more random chocolate, jellybeans, chocolate chip cookies, sugar mice, sour apples and other yummy candy.” Atem said as they emerged on the other side of the aisle.
“And here are potato chips, Doritos, hot salsa dip, crackers and microwave popcorn.” Seth said, dumping it all in one of the carts.
“I got the coffee!” Marik said, throwing a couple of packages in a cart.
“And we've got some healthy fruits!” Ryou said cheerfully, and Bakura whined.
“Is that all? Let's head for the cash register then.” Seth said, and all the carts were pushed/heaved towards the registers.
“And don't worry about paying. I stole Seto's creditcard!” Bakura said grinning, holding up a mastercard.
 
“I love these super markets.” Mana said cheerfully, skipping towards the limousine.
“Man, grocery shopping is hard work!” Mahado said, pushing one of the heavily loaded
shopping carts along, as Tristan pulled.
“Come on, put some back into it!” Bakura teased, carrying his basket of fruits and vegetables.
“Shut… up!” Mahado wheezed.
“Hey, what's this?” Atem asked as they reached the limousine. The chauffeur was gone, and there was a note stuck to the windscreen. Seth grabbed it and read aloud:
`Dear mr. Seth. I quit! Your nagging has become too much for me. I've decided to pursue my life dream of becoming a karaoke star. Best of luck to you. Harold.'
“Hm… Derek quit… Looks like I'll have to drive!” Seth said with a nasty grin on his face.