Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, ditching Domino city ❯ Chapter ten ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Yu-gi-oh, ditching Domino city
Chapter ten.
 
On Friday morning:
“That is it Bakura, you have gone too far!” Atem shouted, rampaging through the house in search of the tombrobber. He soon found him sitting in the living room.
“What did I do?” Bakura asked, eyeing Atem, who was still in his pyjamas.
“Don't act like you cant see it!” Atem shouted. And indeed, there was something strange about him. There was a pillow plastered to the side of the pharaoh's head.
“What? Obviously the cause of that is the enormous amount of gel in your hair.” Bakura said innocently.
“My hairgel has never caused a problem before! I am pretty sure that a certain tombrobber has covered the pillow with superglue before I went to bed!” Atem shouted, furiously tugging at the pillow. Naturally, it wouldn't budge.
“Well, it was only revenge for that `Fuck me' sign you stuck on my back yesterday!” Bakura retorted.
“But that was revenge for the time you stole my shoelaces and replaced them with liquorice ones. I had to fight the little kids off me!” Atem shouted back.
“Obviously, this is getting us nowhere.” Bakura said, thinking.
“What's your point?” Atem asked in an annoyed tone of voice.
“Pharaoh. I propose a dare!” Bakura said, looking up. there was an evil glint in his eyes.
“A dare?”
“Yes, a dare. If you accept it, and succeed, I will not play pranks on you for a whole month. If you fail however, I can play all the pranks I want on you, and you can't do a thing back. If you do not accept the dare, things will continue like this.” Bakura explained, grinning. Atem thought for a moment. The prospect of Bakura not playing any pranks for a month did sound very alluring. But what if he lost?
“What kind of dare?” Atem asked.
“I dare you…. To go up to Seto's attic!” Bakura shouted.
“What? Do you want to kill me?!” Atem asked, stepping back.
“Uhm… duh! But seriously, Seto is off to school now, so he wont find out. And I'm setting a five minute time limit to make sure you don't chicken out.” Bakura snorted. Atem thought again. If Seto were to ever find out, he would be dead meat. Furthermore, everyone would be forced to move out of the house, and go back to live with…. Tea.
`What to do…. What to do…' Atem thought.
“Hah, I knew you were too chicken. Poor little pharaoh is scared he might piss his pants!” Bakura taunted.
“Dammit! Fine! I accept!” Atem shouted, tugging at the pillow again.
 
“Hey Bakura? Where is Atem? I need to ask him if he's seen my peach shower gel.” Seth asked Bakura an hour later.
“Your peach shower gel? Oh, I took it. It's gone now. And if you're looking for Atem, he's missing too.” Bakura said, not looking away from the TV.
“Dammit! You stole my fancy shower gel? Well… only to be expected. So how come Atem is missing? You didn't send him to the Shadow realm did ya? Cause you know what Ryou said about sending people to the Shadow realm.” Seth said, hopping down on the couch.
“I know what Ryou said!” Bakura said in an annoyed tone of voice. “I challenged Atem to a dare, but he hasn't returned yet.”
“Ooooh, a dare! What kind of dare?” Seth asked.
“I dared him to stay in Seto's attic for five minutes. It's been like… thirty minutes now, but I think he's trying to act all brave by staying longer.” Bakura shrugged. Seth however, had to fight to keep his face straight.
“I don't think that was such a bright idea Bakura. Seto has his reasons for keeping that attic private.” The priest said, in a slight tone of amusement. At that moment, the living room door slammed open and Atem came crawling in. Seth quickly helped him in a chair. The pharaoh looked very pale and frightened.
“Finally! Why did it take so long? What did you see? Did you steal something good?” Bakura pressed.
“The horror! The horror!” Atem muttered.
“Huh? Come on, let's hear details!” Bakura commanded.
“Well, I walked up there, nothing special at first sight. And then I found a secret room and…. And…” Atem buried his face in his hands and weeped loudly. Bakura rolled his eyes.
“And then I fainted! And when I woke up and looked around, I fainted again! And after that I fainted again! So after that I was smart enough to keep my eyes closed and crawl to safety…” Atem explained.
“Yeah right. Interesting. But what was in the secret room? Spill!” Bakura urged, his curiosity getting the upper hand.
“I… I cant say! It was too horrible! I'm scarred for life!” Atem said, still weeping like a little baby. Seth handed him a hanky.
“Well, look on the bright side. You won the dare.” He said.