Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, fifty fifty. ❯ Day three. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, fifty fifty.
Day three.
 
Seto and Seth spent the entire night arguing and bickering. Therefore, by breakfast time, they were both exhausted. Joey however, seemed to have had a good night's sleep. Seto was sitting at the kitchen table, reading the newspaper, while Seth ate his toast. Both glared at each other whenever they had the chance.
“I seem to causing a lot of trouble. How about I just leave now?” Joey asked hopefully.
“No!” Seth and Seto both shouted, before glaring at each other and returning to whatever they were doing. Joey gulped.
“Well, can I atleast have the comic page then?” he asked, looking at the newspaper.
Seto handed Joey the comics and started humming a lullaby under his breath. After a few seconds, Seth's head started to droop. His eyes closed as he fell into a deep slumber.
“Ha! Sucker!” Seto thought as he stood up.
“Hey uhm… can I atleast finish the comics first?” Joey asked.
 
“Damnit Kaiba!” Seth shouted, after he had woken up a few hours later and found himself tied the kitchen chair. He hopped across the room, and rammed it into the wall, where it broke into pieces. He then opened a kitchen drawer with difficulty, and used a knife to free himself from the ropes that tied his hands together. He ran into the hallway where he found Seto leaning against the wall.
“Okay, where is the mutt?!” Seth demanded. Seto sighed and pointed at the door next to him.
“Bathroom.” He said curtly.
“You let him go to the bathroom while I was asleep?” Seth asked. Seto rolled his eyes in response.
“Are you aware that the forcefields are down while I am asleep?” Seth asked impatiently.
“Ah damn!” Seto shouted. He kicked the door down and found Joey trying to squeeze his way through the bathroom window.
“Ah uhm… This isn't what it looks like!” Joey said, frantically trying to get down. Seth sighed and raised the millennium rod. Immediately, Joey got electrocuted and thrown back into the hallway. Seto and Seth both sniggered.
 
“So what movie are we going to watch?” Joey asked that evening, as he sat down on the couch. Seth and Seto quickly sat down on either side of him.
“How about a cartoon?” he asked hopefully.
“One, you've been kidnapped, so you cant choose. Two, cartoons are for little kids. Three, if we were to watch anything animated, it would be an Anime! No cartoons! Anime is drawn in the fine traditional Japanese style, and it is not only for little children. There are Anime for all age groups and sexes. If you prefer western cartoons over Anime, then you are just being stupid.” Seto said, while Seth nodded in agreement.
“Fine then, you decide.” Joey said, giving up all hopes of watching something decent.
“Action!” Seto called immediately.
“No way! I want to see a thriller!” Seth said, glaring at Seto.
“Screw you! Its my TV, and I say action!” Seto shouted, glaring back.
“How about both? The Mummy strikes back is on in 10 minutes.” Joey said, flipping through the TV guide.
“Ooooh goodie! My favourite movie!” Seth said, clapping his hands.
“Fine by me.” Seto said.
“Okay Seth, go and get us some popcorn.” Seto said, settling down on the couch.
“What, and leave you alone with the mutt?! How thick do you think I am?!” Seth shouted in reply. “You go!”
“Ha, I'm not leaving this couch!” Seto said curtly. Joey sighed.
“I'll just go get the popcorn then.” He said, getting to his feet.
“Fine. But don't try any funny stuff!” Seth said, leaning over the back of the couch and pointing the millennium rod at Joey's face. Joey entered the kitchen, threw a bag of popcorn in the microwave, and sniggered at the thought that Seto and Seth were both acting like little kids.