Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, fifty fifty. ❯ Day four. ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, fifty fifty
Day four.
 
Joey remained untouched again that night, as Seto and Seth both refused to let the other near him. Due to lack of sleep they both became even more grouchy. They were sitting at the kitchen table again when a loud ringing noise that sounded awfully like `Twinkle twinkle little star' interrupted Seth and Seto's glares of death.
“What the hell is that annoying sound?!” Seth said, covering his ears.
“That would be my new ringtone.” Seto said, taking a cellphone out of this pocket.
“Make it stop!” Seth shouted, and Seto pushed the Answer button.
“Kaiba speaking. Ah… Very well.” Seto said to the phone, before handing it to Seth. “It's for you.” He added.
“Yes? Oh, Bakura! Whassup?! Yeah, just chillin'… annoying Seto… playing with my new pet… You should get one too. Hm? Ryou's allergic? Too bad. Oh, an exhibit on ancient Egyptian treasures? Yeah, sounds like fun. Just make sure you don't leave fingerprints this time. The cops nearly got you when you robbed the state museum. Yeah, say hi to Malik for me. Later!” Seth pressed the red Hang up button and handed the phone back to Seto.
“I really should get you your own phone…” Seto said, pocketing his cellphone again.
“Why? You act like I have no money!” Seth said angrily.
“You don't.” Seto said, shrugging.
“I happen to have loads of money! Why do you think my outfit has so many golden accessories?” Seth said, getting up from his chair.
“Uhm… Standard priest uniform?” Seto asked, getting up too.
“Nope, priests used to make loads of money.” Seth said, pulling Joey up from this chair.
“Ah… Uhm… Hey, look behind you! A three-headed monkey!” Seto suddenly shouted, pointing behind Seth.
“I'm not going to fall for that. Geez!” Seth said, not bothering to blink.
“In that case… Look behind you! A Blue eyes white dragon!” Seto shouted, pointing in the same direction. Seth quickly jumped round.
“Where?! Where?! Kisara my love! Where are you?!” he shouted.
“Your brain capacities astound me!” Seto said laughing, grabbing Joey and running towards the hallway.
“Damn you Kaiba!” Seth shouted, running after him.
 
Joey suddenly stopped in his tracks and his eyes went blank.
“What the…” Seto muttered, letting go of Joey.
“Joey likes me better than you, don't you Joey?” Seth asked. Joey nodded blankly.
“Hey, no fair! You're using the millennium rod!” Seto shouted, watching the millennium rod send out a golden light. Seth sniggered.
“What are you gonna do about it?” he inquired with a grin.
“Well, lets just say I can use the millennium rod too!” Seto said, snatching it from Seth's hands and using it to whack him on the head.
“Ow! Hey! Stop that! You're going to break it!” Seth shouted, while Joey snapped out of the trance again.
 
Suddenly, the front door was kicked down, and a raging monster entered the house.
“Oh my god! What in Ra's name is that?!” Seth shouted, completely forgetting the fight.
“Mai!” Joey shouted happily, as the figure of Mai Valentine stepped over the ruins of the front door and stalked towards them.
“Hurry! Set up a forcefield!!!” Seto shouted nervously. Seth raised the rod, but nothing happened.
“Oh my god! The millennium rod has no effect on her!” Seth shouted.
“Which one of you kidnapped my Joey?!” Mai demanded in a deep voice. Seto and Seth quickly pointed at each other shouting “It was him!”
“You will pay!” Mai shouted, as Seto and Seth both gulped.
“Let's do what any sensible person would do in this situation.” Seto said quietly.
“You mean run away like little sissies?” Seth asked, still staring at Mai who was approaching them.
“Right!” Seto said, as they both turned and ran. However, Mai stopped them within seconds, as they both fell back choking.
“Argh! My best trench coat!” Seto gasped.
“Argh! My only cape!” Seth gasped.
Seto quickly slipped out of his coat while Seth disposed of his cape. They ran away and hid behind the staircase as Mai threw the cape and the coat to the floor.
“Hey, what are we doing, hiding here like pansies? We can handle one girl!” Seth said. Seto thought for a moment and then nodded. “Yeah, we are like, the strongest and richest guys around. Mai shouldn't really pose a problem.”
 
(One humiliating catfight later: )
“Well, see you later girls!” Mai said, giving Seto one last kick and turning to the door. “Come along mutt!” she said, grabbing Joey by his arm.
“Yes ma'am!” Joey said happily, as he got dragged out the front door.
“We will have our reveeeenge!” Seth shouted, as he watched Mai and Joey disappear.
“Will you shut up? The situation is bad enough as it is.” Seto said, as they sat, with their backs tied together, on the floor.
“Hey, how about we kidnap Yugi next?” Seth suggested.
 
 
 
 
The eeeend! Or is it?…