Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery ❯ Penguin Friends ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Destiny: Hello again! First, I'll respond to my great reviewers from Chapter 2!:

Sunrise and Sunset: Thank you for your vote! Yah, I heard that penguins have a special ability to steal peoples' sanity. That's why Krump is the way he is…lol. Thanks for your review, it was so funny! XD

clrules: Thanks for the tip on dinosaurs. I did have Ryou mention that the dinosaurs existed during the Jurassic and Triassic periods, but I was too lazy to add the Cretaceous, since according to my textbook, that is when they first appeared. ^^;; But thank you for pointing that out; I have recently updated it so that the information is more thorough.

evilpriestessset: I'll try to finish this story ASAP, but I'm working on other stuff, too. It may be awhile until it is completed, so don't go crazy on me! lolz

Light Spirit Sage: Sí, ellos están muy locos…Parece que tienen muchos problemas. Yes, they are rather eccentric beings, aren't they? Thanks for your review!

Well, here's the next chappie!:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-

-

^^Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery^^

-

Krump: *gasp* OoO *opens eyes and starts flailing his arms* Ahh! I'm dying! *gasp*

Johnson: Krump, what did I tell you about flapping your arms like a penguin?!

Krump: *sputters* But-but--! *gasp*

Johnson: I don't want to hear another word about it, Krump! Case dismissed!

Krump: Say goodbye to my penguin friends for me, Mako! *shudders, then dies*

Mako: T.T Okay, Krump! I'll tell them for you!! *cries*

Silence.

Then…

Penguins: DING-DONG! THAT EVIL CREEPY MAN IS DEEEAAAAAAAD!!!! *cheer*

Mako: How could you say that about him? *sob* Krump was so good to you penguins, even though you weren't human. He treated you with respect and honor, as if you were human friends! He had a heart, obviously unlike you do! At least he treated you with compassion!

Téa: >.< Hey! YOU STOLE MY LINES!! T.T

Mako: Would you like to continue, Téa?

Téa: Sure! ^_^

Mako: *smirks at penguins* Suckers!

Téa: Now, ya'll, gather around! I want you to listen to me very carefully. Krump was a great man, and he died with dignity. He treated ya'll as human beings, with respect and care. He wasn't cruel at all to you, or anyone else. Does he really deserve for ya'll to celebrate his DEATH? What you did was mean, and I think ya'll should pay your respects!

Yugi: But Téa…he was the one who wanted to take over your body…

Téa: Oh yea, that's right! I guess I didn't recognize him when he wasn't in his Nightmare Penguin costume… ^^;; *walks over to Krump's body*

Yami: Well, that's Téa for ya, forgiving and forgetting…

Téa: DIE, KRUMP! *starts kicking Krump's_dead_body with her platform shoes* DIE, YOU FUCKING BASTARD! DIE, YOU EVIL PENGUIN-OBSESSIVE WEIRDO! DIIIIIIIIIIIEEE! DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!!!!

Yugi: *sarcastically* Yep, you're right, Yami. That's Téa for ya!

Ryou: *walks over and pats Téa on the shoulder* There, there, Téa. I think he's dead, now…

Bakura: *points at Téa* YOU MURDERER!!

Téa: Me?! That's no way to treat your friend, Bakura! Friends need to trust each other. They shouldn't make accusations like that!

Ryou: Besides, Krump was already dead before Téa killed him…again. -_-

Yami: We still must figure out who the murderer is!

Johnson: Then I can bring him or her to a courtroom, where the mighty fist of the Law will crush them, and bring them to justice! I will crush her against the wall, and make sure my order of business is taken care of!

Everyone: O.o

Ryou: Okay…anyway, we should try to figure out where everyone was at what time, and make sure everyone's alibi checks out…

Seto: Are you crazy?! We should call the police, and the paramedics!

Joey: Da paramedics don't do much good when da person's dead, Kaiba! And you said you were a genius…

Seto: Don't insult my intelligence, Mutt!

Joey: I don't need to…you already insult it enough by yourself

*Seto and Joey start to brawl*

Mokuba: They're at it again…Yami, care to do something?

Yami: My pleasure! ^_^ *face turns serious* SILENCE! CEASE YOUR FIGHTING!

*everyone freezes*

Seto: Well, I'm calling the police and the paramedics, anyway. And everyone's going home! No more party, guys! [Yes, now I have the perfect excuse to get rid of them!]

*Seto picks up the phone, but discovers the phone lines are dead*

Seto: What's the meaning of this?

Mokuba: Is something wrong, Seto?

Seto: Yes, the phone lines are dead. MARIK?! IS THIS YOUR DOING?!

*Marik and Malik are…erm, busy*

Seto: -_-U Well, I guess it wasn't them…

Mokuba: You think someone cut the phone lines?

Seto: That's the only way it could have happened…BAKURA! YOU CUT THE PHONE LINES, DIDN'T YOU?!

Bakura: *cringes behind Ryou* Ryou, I don't want to be hurt. Don't let them hurt me, Ryou! I DON'T WANNA DIE!! *wails*

Seto: -_- Didn't I tell you people to get out?

Yugi: All the doors are locked.

Seto: O.O WHAT??!!!

Yami: We're stuck here.

Seto: WTF??!! NO WAY!! ARGHHHH!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Destiny: Well…*cough* Some of that humour was adultish…*cough* In case you didn't catch that…some Shakespeare-like pun…Johnson is a bit of a perv…

Well, take your vote in your reviews! Who would you RATHER SEE DEAD?

MAKO TSUNAMI

Or…

REX RAPTOR?

Take your pick, and please Review!

Also, if you're interested, I wrote a drama/angst story, using the YGO characters as replacements for real people, about my real life. Though I didn't post it on this account, because I don't want people I know reading it. So if you would like to check it out, please drop by your email address in a review and tell me that you're interested, so I can email you the link. Thanks! It's got some romance too; it's Bakura/Marik