Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery ❯ Busy, Busy, Busy! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Destiny: Hello! I'm doing some major procrastination--I am working on a fanfic when I have to finish the majority of my AP world history DBQ essay, a creative writing story, two labs for science, math textbook questions…and something else I'm forgetting in the next 3 hours. Whoohoo!

And now, I'll respond to all my reviewers! (whom I haven't already responded to)

From f/f.net:

Mina-chan AMD: I'm glad you liked it; thanks for reviewing!

Duo7109: Thank you so much for your ideas! They're great! And thanks for offering to give more suggestions. Your comments were very helpful. I'm happy to hear that you thought my story was hilarious! ^_^ I've already set the stage for your ideas to take action!

Sumiko-Ishihara: I'm well aware that British people don't usually say 'mate', and it was supposed to make Ryou's statement in that chapter ironic. Lol. . .sorry I didn't make that clear. But I guess you would get pretty irritated upon discovering that they had Bakura say 'mate' on the WB TV show.

some random person:Wow, I'm glad you liked the intro. Thanks, I forgot about Dukie-boy. *sweatdrop* I'd better add'im in this chapter!

FREE MONEY! WHOOHOO!: Thank you for your input; I'm happy that you think that this fic is good so far.

Blackdragon: Thank you for your vote. Gee. . .it looks like Mako has a lot of enemies. . .

Sunrise and Sunset: Oh, cool ideas! Thanks so much for your contribution, it will be very helpful in future chappies! Wow, you're like the only one that voted for Rex. ^_^U I guess he won't be dying this chappie. . .sorry! But anyways, I hope I didn't mess up your idea when I used it this chapter!

From AFF.net

Kuramaandhiei4ever: Thanks, I'm glad you like the funnies! Let's see. . .about Bandit Keith and Grandpa Mutou. . .I may be able to incorporate them. . .

Rayne: Wow, I'm glad you think it's funny so far. I was afraid I wasn't doing well w/ the humour. . .

Me: I'm happy to hear you thought it was funny, but I'm afraid Téa will have to endure more torture before she dies. . .lol.

StolenAngel: hehe…this is a response for your review from chapter 2 I think….I very much appreciate your input. I'm glad you like my story so far and you thought it was funny. Anyways, everyone's opinion in their reviews counts for something, and in most cases each person's opinion counts the same. The only exception would be for a tiebreaker or something…

From MM.org:

Riku_is_hot_2030: Thank you very much for your support and encouragement. Lol, I'm glad you like Baku's new personality.

yugi123: Thanks for your support; I'm glad you think it's funny. ^_^

Kingdom Hospital: Thanks, I'm glad to hear you liked those parts. Thank you for your encouragement!

Destiny: Wow. . .I actually got quite a few reviewers! *is extremely happy* Thank you so much!! ^_^

And here is Chappie 4: But first, here are the votes:

Mako: 5

Rex: 2

Murderer: Soo…MAKO TSUNAMI SHALL BE MY NEXT VICTIM!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

--

--

^^Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery^^

--

Chapter 4:

--

Duke: Hello, everyone! *flicks his dice earring* Anyone wanna play DDM?

Everyone else: O.O Duke?!

Joey: How'd YOU get in here?

Seto: *grabs Yami's shirt* >0< I thought you said we were locked inside!!!

Yami: ^^() I did

Seto: >O< THEN HOW THE HELL DID DICE-BOY GET IN HERE???!!!!

Yami: I dunno. I opened the door for Grandpa, Duke, Bandit Keith, and some other dudes, and some evil creepy voice said, "YOU SHALL ALL BE LOCKED IN THIS DUNGEON FOREVERMORE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Seto: -_-'' *sweatdrop* Really?

Yami: *nods* M-hm! ^_^

Seto: *animated fall*

Duke: I wanna play a dice game.

Bandit Keith: How about…not?

Bakura: How about Seto decides what we play? What do you think, Yami's little Blue-Eyes?

Seto and Yami: WHAT??!!

Bakura: Everyone knows Seto is Yami's little Blue-Eyes.

Seto: >.< SHUT UP! DON'T CALL ME THAT, YOU FREAK!! *tackles Bakura*

Yami: THAT'S JUST WRONG!! *tackles Bakura also*

*Bakura is now pinned to the floor, and Yami and Seto are taking turns hitting him*

Bakura: Oww… X_x

Ryou: *crying* Yami, Kaiba, please stop hitting my fellow mate here!!

Yami: *bursts into tears* Oh, I'm soo sorry, Ryou! I don't know what came over me!! T_T

Bakura: *gets up* Come now, Ryou. Let's leave Yami and his Blue-Eyes alone. Follow us, everyone, to play truth or dare!!

Yami: Hey, Seto….would you mind if I called you my Blue-Eyes?

Seto: Uh, lemme think….YEA!

Yami: *huffs* YOU'RE SO HURTFUL!! T_T

Téa: *appears out of nowhere* Seto, that is no way to treat your friends! You have to treat your friends with compassion and respect….

Seto: >.< HE'S NOT MY DAMN FRIEND!!! AND I SWEAR, IF ANYONE ELSE BESIDES MOKUBA CALLS ME 'SETO' OR 'YAMI'S BLUE-EYES', I WILL RIP THEM APART!!!

Mokuba: *runs into room* C'mon, everyone, the game is starting!!

*in the den*

Mokuba: I think someone's missing…

Yugi: You're not counting Krump, right Mokuba? I mean, he's dead…poor guy…

Seto: Wait a sec, we shouldn't be playing games!! We should be trying to figure out who the murderer is! *mutters* Then I can commend him on his wonderful efforts for eliminating the unwanted visitors, and I can pay him to take out the Pharaoh and the mutt…THEN I WILL BE GAME KING!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Everyone else: O.o

Johnson: Nezbit is still on the phone speaking with a psychologist.

Mokuba: Oh yea…he's talking to the *cough* shrinks about his machine issues….

Noah: What game are we playing, anyway?

Mokuba: Truth or Dare!!

Bandit Keith: What a waste of time! I may as well help Nezbit with his machine problem…after all, I AM a machine specialist…How the hell is a shrink supposed to help him when he has a problem with a machine?

Mokuba: Well, Nezbit's problem isn't like that--

Keith: I mean, all a shrink's gonna do is mess up the machine more! Those damn shrinks are so obsessed with trying to understand people, and then they try to understand machines. Only certain people have the capability of understanding machines. Like MOI!!

Mokuba: Dude! Nezbit has mental problems because of his unhealthy obsession with machines! Get it?

Keith: I don't believe it! Machines are our friends, and they would never turn against us!! I must find Nezbit; at least HE sees the truth!! *storms off*

Mokuba: *sweatdrop* Ok…would anybody else like to sit out for truth or dare?

Pegasus: Oh, I will, Mokie-boy! I think I'll go watch my Funny Bunny tapes! ^_^ Oh, Kaiba-boyyyy! Would you like to watch them with me? Season three is hilarious, don't you think?

Seto: Um, I'm sure it is, Pegasus! ^^U But….I really wanna spend time with my little Bro! Right, Mokie?? Right??

Mokuba: Right! Yami's little Blue-Eyes is the best big Bro in the whole wide world!! ^.^

Seto: >.< I thought I told everyone to stop calling me that!!

Mokuba: *puppy dog eyes* But…Seto…you said before that I was the exception…

Seto: …I meant that you were the only one who could call me Seto, but not 'Yami's Blue-Eyes'.

Mokuba: I didn't call you 'Yami's Blue-Eyes'. I called you 'Yami's little Blue-Eyes'!

Seto: SAME DIFFERENCE!!

Ryou: Ooo, that's an oxymoron!!

Bakura: So are you.

Téa: Bakura, that was a very hurtful thing to say to your friend!! You should apologize for him for being so utterly cruel!! Friends should be…

Yugi: -_- Bakura, did you HAVE to get her started?

Bakura: ….

Yugi: Bakura???

Bakura: *sobbing* I'm so sorry, Ryou!!! I didn't mean it!! Please forgive me!! *launches himself at Ryou, clinging to his shirt and crying all over it* PLEASE FORGIVE ME, RYOU!! YOU JUST HAVE TO!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!

Ryou: I'd swear you were a woman, Bakura…sometimes it seems like you've been cursed with permanent PMS….

Bakura: *sobs harder* I have a confession to make, Ryou…I lied to you about something!

Ryou: Was it about my Science Fair project? You ate my genetics charts, didn't you??!!!

Bakura: No, Malik did…

Ryou: AHA! So you DID steal my calculator, when I TOLD you that I needed it to take that Calculus exam!!!

Bakura: No, Marik took it because he needed the wires to hotwire the Mercedes that he stole….

Ryou: -_- What is it, then?

Bakura: I'M A WOMAN!! *whimpers*

Ryou: …That explains a LOT….

*There's a sudden explosion coming from Seto's room*

*everyone jumps and screams*

Yugi: What was that??!!

Mokuba: Big Brother, something in your room exploded!!

Seto: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ALL MY DOLLIES WERE IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cough* Ahem…I mean, all my CARDS were in there.

*everyone in the den runs into Kaiba's room*

Marik: *picks up the head of a doll* So I wasn't imagining it when I thought I heard that fool Kaiba say that his dolls were in his room…

Seto: >.< I DIDN'T SAY MY DOLLS WERE IN HERE!!! My CARDS were in here….*snatches doll from Marik's hand* Hey…I don't recognize this doll….

Mokuba: Seto, I haven't seen you play with THAT one before….

Bakura: That is NOT a doll, and I KNOW what dolls look like…trust me. That's a human head!!

Yugi: That's Mako Tsunami's head!!

Seto: *screams* EW!! *flings Mako's head at Marik*

Marik: hm…tasty….I shall feast on this now….*leaves room*

Yami: *hugs Seto* Little Blue-Eyes, I'm sorry you had to see such a horrific image…

Seto: GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME, PHARAOH!!

Joey: Hey, Yuge, didn't Yami say before yer Grandpa was here?

Yugi: I think so.

Joey: Where is he?

Yugi: OMG!! Like, what if Grandpa, like, DIED!! Like, OMG!!!!

Mai: Stop acting like a girl.

Yugi: Like, how could you, like, SAY that to me, Mai?

Téa: Yea, Mai. That was mean and hurtful!!

Joey: We gotta go find Yugi's Grandpa!!

*suddenly, the power goes out*

Pegasus: NOOOOOO!!!! MY FUNNY BUNNY TAPES!!!!! THEY'RE DAMAGED!!!! THEY'RE DESTROYED!!!!! THEY'RE RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIINNED!!!! *wails*

Joey: It's too dark!!! There's no light!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

Seto: AHHH!!! I WANT MY DOLLIES!!!!!!!!!

Yami: I'll protect you, my Blue-Eyes!! *hugs Seto*

Seto: *hugs back*

*Everyone follows Pegasus' wails for a while, but his wailing finally stops, and they are left to find Pegasus' location on their own*

Joey: *hits something* OW!! SOMETHING JUST TRY TO EAT ME ALIVE!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Yami: Quit your whining, you pathetic mutt!!

Téa: Yami! How horrible of you to say that!!! That was cruel and mean and hurtful!!!

Yami: Stop talking, you stupid girl!! Stop wasting my time!

*With much difficulty, the crew finally reaches the room where Pegasus was watching Funny Bunny, only to find the room VERY quiet*

Yugi: Pegasus??

……………………. .

Téa: Pegasus, this isn't funny. You should acknowledge your presence, and not play mean tricks like this!

Pegasus: *muffled noise* Mph!!

Joey: *giggling* Aha!! I found my Graceful Dice flashlight!!! ^_^ *shines flashlight around room*

*everyone is stunned to see Pegasus and Grandpa…very BUSY!! Let's just say that Grandpa could end up on the bottom, the way things are going!*

Yugi: Grandpa!!! You, like, totally BETRAYED MEEEE!!! *runs out of room*

Everyone else: *follows Yugi*

Pegasus and Grandpa: *still BUSY!*

~*~

~*~

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

Destiny:If you're interested, I wrote a drama/angst story, using the YGO characters as replacements for real people, about my real life. Though I didn't post it on this account, because I don't want people I know from school reading it. So if you would like to check it out, please drop by your email address in a review and tell me that you're interested, so I can email you the link. Thanks! It's got some romance too; it's Bakura/Marik

What did u guys think of this chapter? Good? Bad? Needs improvement? Feedback is greatly appreciated!!