Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery ❯ Big Five Minus Two...Minus One ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: You know, I was just re-reading chapter 6 before I started writing this, and it occurred to me that I can't even remember why Yugi is po'd with Yami. <-- Wow, that's sad.

Owwww…I'm aching all over right now. Every time I laugh, cough, move…something hurts. Demo practice was killer yesterday. Plus I weight lifted.

Anyway, enough of my whining. Thank yous go out to all of my reviewers. You've been great supporters and enthusiasts.

Vote:

Ganzley: 3

Johnson: 1

Destiny: I must admit, I'm glad the majority vote was for Ganzley to die. I had trouble poking fun at Ganzley. -pokes Ganzley-

Ganzley: -stares blankly- ???

Destiny: See? Ganzley's just not pokable!!

Seto: You mongrel.

Warnings: Should I even bother anymore? The usual cussing, OOCness, and randomness.

--------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------

Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery

-

Chapter 7: Big Five Minus Two…Minus One

-

Joey: -bursts into bedroom containing Serenity and Duke and gasps in horror- SERENITY!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FOLLOWED DUKE MONTAGUE SO YOU AND HIM COULD--

-pause-

Joey: -does a double take- …play a dice game with him?

Serenity: -stares at Joey with a blank face- What ever is the matter, my brother? I only went upstairs with my dear friend Duke to play a dice game.

Joey: -grabs Duke by the shirt collar- I swear, if you did anything to my little sis' Romeo, I'll have to make mincemeat outta you!!

Serenity: Why so violent, Brother? Why do you hurt my dear friend?

Joey: 'CAUSE HE'S A JACKASS; THAT'S WHY!

Serenity: That's no way to talk about my friend!!

Joey: Yes it is; especially when he's trying to take advantage of you!

Serenity: -gasps- Duke would never do such a thing!

Joey: Yes, he would!!

Serenity: No, he would not!!

Duke: Yes, I WOULD!!!

Serenity: -gasps-

Duke: But I wouldn't do it, anymore! I've been dropping all these clues, and all you want to do is play your stupid little friendship games. You've been brainwashed by Téa; you're denser than a rock, and I deserve better than that!!

Joey: WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT MY SISTER, YOU DUMBASS!!!

Duke: -runs while he has the chance-

Joey: -chases after Duke-

Serenity: -sighs­- I kept trying to drop hints for Duke to see if he liked, me and I guess he did all along. Now he thinks I'm a brainless idiot, and he won't go out with me… -heaves another sigh and walks downstairs towards the others-

----------back to the peeps downstairs----------

Mokuba: Where did everyone go?

Seto: I don't know, and frankly, don't care.

Yami: Kaiba, you should assemble a meeting place, and get everyone to remain there. It's best to know where everyone is so no one else gets hurt.

Seto: Let me think about your proposal for a minute…

-6000.00 milliseconds pass-

Seto: I don't like your idea. Mine's better.

Yami: And what, precisely, is your idea?

Seto: That's for me to know and you to find out. -sticks out his tongue childishly-

Yami: O.o

Mokuba: O.o

Seto: >< Stop staring at me with googly-eyes!!

Yami: O.O

Mokuba: O.O

Seto: -.-;; Stop staring at me with wide eyes!!

Yami: Fine, be that way!

Mokuba: Yeah! What he said!

Seto: Okay, everyone, gather around! I have an announcement to make!!

-everyone gathers around Seto-

Seto: I want to declare the family room our official meeting place.

Tristan: Where's the family room?

Seto: This room, you dimwit!! You're as dense as the mutt is!

Téa: Seto, that was a very mean and hurtful thing to say to your friend! You should treat your friends with kindness and compassion--

Noah: What the hell is your problem, Kaiba? You had to get her started again!

Téa: …even if your friends have flaws, it's rude to point them out in a degrading manner. If you're going to be critical, let the criticism be constructive--

Mokuba: SHUT THE F-CK UP, TÉA!!!

Seto: MOKUBA!!! I thought you were supposed to be upstairs in your room, thinking about the last time you said that word! And you were supposed to BEG FOR MY FORGIVENESS BEFORE JOINING THE PARTY AGAIN, YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!!

Mokuba: -cringes- I-I'm sorry, Seto!!

Seto: Sorry doesn't cut it this time, fella! I'm getting the soap out, now!

Noah: I can't believe you let that pathetic excuse of a brother boss you around like that, Mokuba.

Seto: WATCH WHAT YOU SAY IN FRONT OF ME, WISE GUY!!

Noah: Why do you let your brother take advantage of you like that, Mokie? He's trying to hurt you! You should rebel!

Mokuba: You're right, Noah! That man Kaiba is a jerk!!

Seto: Mokuba…!!

Noah: C'mon, Mokuba. -puts his arm around Mokuba's shoulders-

Seto: What's the meaning of this, Noah??!

Noah: I'm sick and tired of seeing you treat Mokuba this way! You don't deserve him as a brother!!

Seto: What are you going to do with him??

Noah: Oh, I don't know…but for now, I'll have the Big 5 baby-sit his body while I transfer Mokuba's mind to the virtual world.

Seto: WHAT??!! YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS, NOAH!!

Noah: I already have!

Yami: Don't worry, Seto. The Big 5 don't exist anymore.

Seto: They've always existed!! And they've been nothing but trouble since my stepfather hired them in the first place!!

Yami: Yeah, well…they're the Big 3 now.

Seto: What?!?!?!

Yami: -rolls eyes- Krump and Nezbit are dead, you moron!!

Seto: …Oh.

Yugi: -walks into room- Actually, now they're the Big 2. Rebecca and I found Ganzley's body skewered in the dining room. There was blood splattered everywhere. It was so awesome!!

Rebecca: YOU FORGOT ABOUT TEDDY, YOU BIG MEANIE!! -sobs- Oh, woe is me!! …Or is it, 'woe is I'? Ohhh, woe!!! It was a horrific sight, seeing Ganzley dead; he was so obviously murdered by a cruel, heartless man!

Marik: Blood?? Human flesh…and it's DEAD?? -licks lips- I shall make my way to the dining room, now…

Malik: Maybe this time I'll join you. You seem to find human flesh so appetizing, I might as well try it out myself…

Ryou: -moaning- Oh, no, not you too, Malik!! -barfs-

--------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------

Random Note: After all these years wondering whether or not "randomness" was actually a word, I found out that it is indeed an actual word. I saw it used to describe "entropy" in my AP Biology textbook as, "the measure of disorder, or randomness in the universe."

Response to a dissapointed fan (this is the name of a Chapter 4 Reviewer): I'm sorry you felt badly that I "changed" Bakura into a girl. Since this is a humour fic I try to keep everything light and funny, but I didn't mean to offend anybody by "changing" Bakura into a girl. Really, all I did was have him say he was a woman, but I think if you check "down there" you'd realize that, on the contrary, he's equipped differently than he claims. I think I've mentioned this before, but these people are stuck in an insane situation, and they're obviously going to say/do things that are going to be OOC. And the fact that most people CAN'T imagine Bakura as a woman is precisely why I picked him to say that, because it is ironic. I'm really sorry I didn't explain this earlier.

Serenity Notes: I did have Duke portray poor Serenity as rather unintelligent this chapter. Though I don't think she is stupid. I think she's actually quite intelligent; I just picture her as being a bit naïve, and that's the side I kinda tried to bring out.

Seto Notes: I've kinda had this impression that Kaiba has this immature, childish side, that he usually hides, because it is inappropriate for him to show it, being the CEO of KaibaCorp. After all, he was forced to suppress the childishness in his situation--between having to take care of Mokuba in the orphanage, and having to put up with Gozaburo. It seems that psychologically, some people who did not really live out their childishness in their childhood can have a repressed immaturity that comes out in certain times when they let their guard down or there is a time that it is socially acceptable to behave immature. Plus, there's something about his stubbornness sometimes that strikes me as immature. I can't recall any exact details now, but I'll be sure to say so when I remember them.

Yugi: He's another character having major mood swings, kinda like Bakura. Though I do notice that at times, even in the anime, Yugi seems to have mood swings. One minute he seems all weak and scared, and the next he's filled with determination.

Ryou: He barfs a lot, ne?

Please REVIEW!!