Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery ❯ If You Don’t Want To Barf Again, Don’t Go In ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Notes: It's been a while since I updated, 14 days!! But that's not too terrible, is it? I've been really busy lately with a stupid term paper for one of my college classes (I'm in High School, hence my immaturity).

 

Voting Results:

 

Murderer: I love this part!! -grins maniacally-

 

Destiny: YOU CAN COUNT THEM YOURSELF!!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE BEING TOO LAZY TO COUNT!! j/k ('just kidding' for those of you who are internet language-ly challenged like me) I just can't count myself. I can do algebra, though!! (And trig, like Joey, lol).

 

Johnson: 11111111

 

Weevil: 11111111111

 

Serenity: 11111

 

Duke: 1111111

 

Tristan: 11111111

 

Warnings: Slight SPOILER in this chapter…I think it's something most people already know, though, especially if they have read any ancient Egypt-based YGO fanfics.

 

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

 

Yu-Gi-Oh! Murder Mystery

 

-

 

Chapter 11: If You Don't Want To Barf Again, Don't Go In

 

-

 

Joey: Hey, Kaiba! Guess what?

 

Seto: -rolls eyes-  What do you want, Mutt?

 

Joey: The sine of theta divided by the cosine of theta equals the tangent of theta!!

 

Seto: I'm impressed…the mutt learned how to do Trig.

 

Joey: > . <    I AIN'T A MUTT, KAIBA!!!

 

Yugi: WHAHAHA!! A MUTT!!! HAHA!!! THAT'S SUCH A FUNNY JOKE, KAIBA!!!

 

Téa: Yugi!! I am astonished that you would exhibit such terrible behavior. You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

 

Yugi: -sticks his tongue out-  HAHA!! SUCKS FOR YOU!!

 

Téa: -cries-

 

Pegasus: Ohhh, Yugi-boy!! I found an extra copy of Funny Bunny downloaded on Kaiba-boy's computer…-mutters- I knew he liked Funny Bunny… -begins speaking normally again…that is, normal for Pegasus-  Let's go watch it together and share some quality bonding moments!!  If your grandpa and I are going to get married, then we have to get to know each other.

 

Yugi: WHAT?!?!! You and Grandpa are getting married!! You suck!!

 

Duke: Don't say that to THE MAXIMILLION PEGASUS!!!

 

Pegasus: Don't worry about it, Duke…even Yugi's grandpa agrees…I'm quite good at sucking…

 

Ryou: Must you be so vulgar?

 

Bakura: -cringes- What horrible language!!

 

Marik: What's so bad about it?

 

Shadi (bet you forgot about him! I did, too!): It is causing a disturbance in the mystic alignment!!

 

Everyone else: -sweatdrops-   -.-  You already said that…

 

Shadi: Okay…I'm just making sure everyone knows.

 

Joey: > <  Well, EVERYONE KNOWS, SO SHUDDUP ALREADY!!!

 

Shadi: Well, that means my work is done here. I bid you all farewell.

 

Joey: Good riddance!!

 

Ryou: Well, it's not like he can actually exit the mansion. All the doors are locked.

 

Marik: Thank you, Captain Obvious!!

 

Bakura: That was mean to say to my friend, Marik!! I can't believe you!!

 

-the lights suddenly go out again- (man, this is happening a lot…)

 

Yami: Blue-Eyes!! -hugs Seto-

 

Kaiba: What's the matter, Pharaoh? Scared of the dark?

 

Yami: I'm protecting you.

 

Kaiba: I don't need your protection, you fool!

 

Yami: That's it, Kaiba!! I will no longer tolerate your verbal abuse. It's time to settle this once and for all!!

 

Kaiba: And how is that?

 

Yami: IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-DUEL!!!!

 

Kaiba: And how, precisely, are we going to do that, Pharaoh? In case you haven't noticed, the lights are out.

 

Yami: Then we'll d-d-duel with my glow-in-the-dark D-D-Duel Monsters cards!!

 

Joey: Hey, Yams, why are you stuttering?

 

Yami: I'M NOT STUTTERING!!! AND MY NAME IS NOT 'YAMS'!!!!

 

Joey: Well, sor-ry!!

 

Kaiba: How predictable, Yami. Any attack on your pride sends you with your tail between your legs…wait, that's the Mutt's job…to be more precise, any criticism puts you on the defensive.

 

Yami: I'M NOT DEFENSIVE!!

 

Kaiba: I'm not going to waste MY time arguing with you over such a pointless issue. I am CLEARLY right about this.

 

Joey: Kaiba, aren't you a Scorpio? Virgos are supposed to be the ones that think they're always right.

 

Kaiba: And how would you know my astrological sign, Mutt? I don't believe in that hocus-pocus magic, anyway.

 

Joey: Well, Mokuba told me that you get your daily horoscope emailed to you.

 

Kaiba: WHAT?!?!!? THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!!

 

Joey: There you go, Kaiba…being all defensive.

 

Kaiba: -decks Joey-

 

Joey: X . x  Owowow…

 

-sudden screams split the air- (has anyone noticed I'm trying to be as corny as possible when I do this? lol)

 

-Téa is the first to reach the room where the screams came from-

 

-the lights turn on-

 

Téa: -gasps- OH, NO!!!!

 

Bakura: ­-pats Ryou on the shoulder- You know the drill by now, mate. If you don't want to barf again, don't go in.

 

Ryou: -nods his head- Good idea, Bakura.

 

Marik: I smell blood…

 

Joey: -gets up and rubs his head-  And Kaiba calls me a mutt…

 

Malik: I must train my senses to be as good as Marik's!!!

 

Téa: -starts screaming-  OH, NO!!!! THE MURDERER HAS STRUCK ONE OF OUR OWN!!!!!!!

 

Joey: What do you mean, Téa? He's been striking our own all along.

 

Téa: HE GOT TRISTAN!!

 

Joey: What?! -runs in the room- TRISTAN!!!!! NO!!!! WAKE UP!!! -shakes Tristan by the shoulders- GET UP AND ANSWER US, YOU JERK!!!! Don't worry, Tristan, I'll find a way to bring you back! I'll think of something!!!! Just hang in there!!!!

 

Duke: I almost feel bad for Johnson and Weevil. There's nobody here to cry over them. -mutters quietly- I'm not to upset about Tristan; now I get Serenity ALL TO MYSEF!!! -coughs, and continues his original train of thought-  But then again, Johnson was one of those five buffoons that couldn't get rid of Kaiba when Pegasus told them to.

 

Kaiba: That's because I outsmarted all of them.

 

Mai (forgot about her, too!): Well, that was with Yami's help, wasn't it, Hun?

 

Kaiba: Shut the hell up! And don't call me 'Hun,' you whore!!

 

Joey: Don't call Mai a 'whore,' Kaiba!! You asshole!!! What the hell is your friggen' problem?? Why do you always have to go on trying to make other peoples' lives miserable? You've obviously got a stick shoved so far up your ass it deflated your brain!!! You're that stupid!!!!

 

Kaiba: I wouldn't be talking, Mutt, if I were you!

 

Ishizu (another person I forgot!): That's enough, Kaiba!! Since our Pharaoh is not standing up to you like he normally does, I feel obligated to, as my fellow High Priest.

 

Kaiba: What are you talking about?!

 

Ishizu: I believe you should go and apologize to the Pharaoh, Seto. I believe he was wounded deeply by your words.

 

Kaiba: No freakin' way!!!

 

Ishizu: Do it, Kaiba, unless you want to lose his soul forever!!

 

Seto: LOSE HIS SOUL??? -runs over to Yami- I'm SO sorry, Yami, I didn't mean it!! -composes himself- I mean, I apologize, Pharaoh, for my previous actions, which I have deemed to be inappropriate.

 

Yami: Blue-Eyes!! You're back!!! -hugs Seto-

 

Seto: -holds his tongue and glares-

 

Rebecca: Don't glare at people, Kaiba; it's rude. You brought this one onto yourself. And you're supposed to be a genius…

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Notes: You know how Joey calls Yugi "Yuge" by taking of the 'i'? Well, I just imagined him doing that to Yami's name, and I was like, hmm…yam…

 

Ryou's Captain Obvious!: I don't know where the Captain Obvious came from (either Lord of the Rings or Pirates of the Caribbean, because my friends were talking about it and I think someone said it to Orlando Bloom's character…I think it was LOTR, not sure…), but has anyone seen that episode in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime where Yugi and Joey were dueling each other in Duelist Kingdom, and Ryou is giving Téa and Tristan the whole play-by-play clue-in on what's happening? And he keeps saying stuff that could clearly be interpreted (in my opinion) from the duel. Anyway, so that's my justification for the 'Captain Obvious' comment.

 

Astrology stuff: I hope I didn't offend any Virgos with my comment. I am a Virgo myself, and according to astrology books, Virgos tend to be strong-willed, analytical, and when they're arguing, they "think they're always right" (I actually read this in one my astrology books). I know not all Virgos are like that, but I do know quite a few that are. And I can admit to being that way myself.

 

Joey's Outburst (about Tristan): (SPOILERS of Death-T) In Death-T (in the Manga), Yugi, Joey, and Téa all think that Tristan was killed in Death-T-3, because he got stuck in a room with a bunch of blocks falling from the ceiling. As soon as they are cut off from each other, Joey remains in denial that Tristan is dead, and promises to come back and get him out. He really freaks out, and that was what I tried to portray.

 

(SPOILERS in this little paragraph of -->) Last week's new episode of Yu-Gi-Oh: Did anybody see last Saturday's (11/20/04) Yu-Gi-Oh ("Trial By Stone," I think)? At the end where Joey was trying to entice Kaiba to give them plane tickets to Florida, but then of course, Joey spilled the beans and told Kaiba Yugi lost the duel to Rafael. Did you see the expression on Kaiba's face?!?! He looked so…hurt. I mean, after that he just lost it. I thought he was seriously going to throw something across the room. He was absolutely furious. He was just screaming on the phone, and was so upset that Yugi had given his title of Game King to someone else, not him. Then he proceeded to insult Yugi (who was really Yami), calling him "A disgrace to the game." O.o Man, that was scary. And Yami was like, "Hold on," and Kaiba just brushed him off, not giving him a chance to explain. I felt sooo bad for Yami, because it seems like he respects Kaiba so much, like he really cared about Kaiba's opinion. I felt bad for Kaiba, too; I can remember that look on his face vividly. He looked like he'd been completely betrayed. Anybody have any thoughts? I'm curious.

 

-

 

Reviewer Responses:

 

"It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel!" (Kurama'sFanGirl24) Thanks for that idea! That was great! ^_^  I never thought of that…

 

Rex and Weevil: (Elementaldemoness) Well, I guess 4Kids! Entertainment isn't doing such a good job censoring (as if they already haven't done enough butchering of the characters, lol) as they thought they were! I mean, they take out critical aspects of some of the characters' personalities and fluff them up (i.e., Kaiba, Anzu [Téa]), but they don't take out the stuff that probably causes the most controversy. I mean, with that whole issue in America on the marriage of homosexuals caused such a big stir, yet they practically endorse it on the Yu-Gi-Oh Anime. Yet they can't keep Anzu in character for their life.

 

Duke's dice-and-Pegasus obsession: (lfkv) You know, you brought up an interesting point in your statement that I never touched on in my story--Duke's idolization of Pegasus.

 

"A stick shoved so far up his a-- it deflated his (Kaiba's) brain": (TrekieGreenieShannaraElfOfME) I hope you don't mind I used that line!

 

peachgirl, miko (Tabitha), lil' Yuki, Kurama'sFanGirl24, Elementaldemoness, Nefertieh, Cazeh, hihirraag, TrekieGreenieShannaraElfOfME, lfkv, Flaring Emerald, Mew Katsuya, SonicYugiShadow, Hazel-Beka, kasumi sono ookami

 

-

 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!! (even if you don't celebrate) I have the sudden urge to sing holiday and Christmas songs now…

 

-

 

RYOU FANS: (I know there are some here) If anybody likes Ryou angsty poetry, please Read and Review my collection of poems, entitled, Death's Door.

 

-

 

PLEASE VOTE:

 

Murderer: Who shall be…THE NEXT VICTIM(S)?!

 

SHADI

 

DUKE DEVLIN

 

SERENITY WHEELER

 

MAI VALENTINE

 

REBECCA HOPKINS (and Teddy…or Glasses, lol)

 

(Please choose THREE!)

 

T.T I think my Author's Notes were longer than the actual chapter…