Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh Music Videos ❯ Interview ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Yu-Gi-Oh Music Video

AnimePrincess: Hi everyone! Welcome to another version of Yu-Gi-Oh Music Videos, where we entertain you with videos of your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh songs and go beyond the imagination. We are sponsored by Kaiba's Corporations and the Anime Talk Show hosted by Rene Chica. Today we will be having an interview with Yugi and friends along with question time where you the views send me questions you like to ask the group. Also a special guest is coming on the show and we'll be showing you new coming up videos. So let's get start, shall we. Yuki could you send them in, please.

Miko: (working the camera)

Yuki: You got it! (Waves to the group signaling them to come in)

(Yugi and the gang appear on the set waving to the views)

AnimePrincess: (claps) welcome to our show everyone.

Yugi: Glad to be here AnimePrincess

Jou: Yea!

AnimePrincess: So to start the show I would like you all to explain to the viewers how it feels to be performing in music videos.

Heila: I think it a wonderful feeling to have those cameras on you and you give it all you got.

Jou: Sometimes you get a little nervous or shy and forget your part but you get over and realize that you can do it with no problem.

Yugi: Also you get to do things you couldn't normally do.

Heila: To make it short we just have fun with it.

Yami: We do the best we can just to entertain the viewers who enjoy our performance.

AnimePrincess: So what you think is the best part of a music video?

Heila: I would say the backgrounds for one, like that beautiful background in Genki no Shawaa. It was so lovely.

Jou: Yea! I enjoy the graphics and cool music

Anzu: The part I enjoyed most was performing long side my friends.

Yami Heila: I love the cool scenes that you get to be in. Like that part in Shuffle when I was riding the motorcycle.

Heila: and also you get to where cool outfits like the one I wore in Genki no Shawaa.

AnimePrincess: (laugh) Umm! Ok! We all know it takes time for a video to be absolutely perfected.

Honda: That's right! Sometimes we have to go over the same parts over and over again just to get it right. It's hard work.

Jou: Tell me about it.

Yami: The funny thing about it is in when we mess up we just laugh about it.

Heila: Yea! We don't let it get to us and our director is really nice person.

AnimePrincess: (smiles) Well I have one more question for you all. Do you feel that these videos are big step in your life?

Yami Heila Well I must say I find doing music videos a new meaning for me because I have been traveling around the world trying to become the best duelest and I feel I have new talent.

Heila: I feel the same way and we realize we have great potential/

Yugi: We sure do.

Everyone: (nods)

Anzu: And it has inspired me to dance even more. (Smiles)

AnimePrincess: Well I really happy that music videos have inspired you all into new things and you have find it enjoyable to your liking.

Everyone: Thank you

AnimePrincess: (turns to the camera) we'll be taking a five min break. Then we'll have question time were the viewers will call up with there questions for our group and then previews of new coming up videos. So stayed tuned.(Everything goes black)

(Commercial break)

(Back to the show)

AnimePrincess: We're back! Now it's time for question time. This is where you the viewers call up the show and ask anyone of us your question.

Yuki: (brings the phone and puts it next to AnimePrincess)

AnimePrincess: Thanks, Yuki

Yuki: No problem, AnimePrincess

AnimePrincess: (See the red light blinking on the phone) Oh! It's seems we have our firstcaller (press the green button) Hey! You'reon the show.

Linda: Oh! Cool I'm on the show. Hi everyonemy name is Linda.

Everyone: Hello Linda!

AnimePrincess: Nice to meetyou Linda. Please tell us your questionsand it doesn't what it is.

Linda: Oh great because I have a lot to say (giggles) Ok! My first question is to you AnimePrincess.

AnimePrincess: Shoot!

Linda: Ok! What inspired you to create this show?

AnimePrincess: Well you see I love all the songs and I knew many other people did as well, so I felt it would be cool new thing if turn this songs into music videos and to have the Yu-Gi-Oh gang star in them because I realize they had great talent. Also I have lots of fun doing it for my viewers.

Linda: I think that's great. But how did you get the famous Seto Kaiba to sponsor you in this production?

AnimePrincess: (laugh) Oh my! That's very good question and I can tell you this it wasn't easy. At first I ask Kaiba and as you know he said no but he changed his mine when I told him if he sponsors us he would get half of the profit and I promise him that he could star in any video of his choosing and besides we need some of his products for the show, like that nice video monitor.

Linda: (laugh) I see well I happy everything work out for you and your show.

AnimePrincess: Thanks!

Linda: Ok! My next question is to Yugi. Looking back at what you've done so far with the music videos what would you say was the hardest part for you?

Yugi: Well I must say that hardest part for me was trying not to mess up because sometimes I get a little nervous and shy and I would forget my part in the video like when I did Wild Drive for the first time. But I got over it and did my best.

AnimePrincess: (smiles)

Linda: Well keep up the great work Yugi because I think yourdoing great.

Yugi: (smiles) thank you!

Linda: Ok Yami same question would you considered being the hardest part for you when it came to making and putting the music videos together?

Yami: (smiles) Well I would say the same as Yugi's answer. There were some things that were kind of new to me since it was my first time being in music videos. It took me while to understand what to do and in the end all the practice paid off.

Linda: I think that wonderful and just keep believe in yourself, Yami. My fourth is to Yami Heila.

Heila: Yes!

Linda: When filming Shuffle was it one of the hardest things to do? Especially with the rhythm and the beats and that it must have been hard to do with out messing up? Please explain how you were able to perform such a difficult song.

Heila: I would love to explain and to tell you the truth Linda I wasn't all that perfect when I first started.

Linda: Really?

Heila: Yea! Like one time I forget my part in the song and I also messed up a few times doing certain scenes. (giggles)

Linda: (giggles)

Heila: But I never gave up. I practice and practice until one day I got better. I just let the rhythm and beats flow in me and I went along with them. And your right about one thing that song was the hardest thing I ever did.

Linda: (giggles) I think you were great and I'm glad you got better because it look like to me you didn't mess up once.

Yami Heila: (chuckles)

Linda: My fifth question is to Heila. When performing Genki no shawaa what was your most favorite scene?

Heila: My most favorite scene in Genki no shawaa was when I was stand underneath that lovely sakura (blossom) tree and the petals were drop down so beautifully.

Linda: That's really sweet but if you were given the chance to redo the music video over would there be any changes?

Heila: Maybe just a little, like for example I on a swing with different pretty flowers on it and Yugi is pushing me.

Linda: And my last question is do you plan to do another music video with either Eyes or Overlap?

AnimePrincess: Yes we will soon so keep a lookout for it.

Linda: I will and it was nice talking with you.

AnimePrincess: Same to you Linda. Thanks for call us with your questions and thank you for watching my show.

Linda: You're so welcome and can't wait to see the new Videos. Well bye everyone.

Everyone: Bye Linda

Linda: Bye (hangs up)

AnimePrincess: Ok let's see who's our next caller (press the green button) Hello! You're on the show.

Amber: Hi my name is Amber and so happy to be on the show.

AnimePrincess: Andwe're happy to have you hereAmber. So what isityou like to ask us?

Amber: Ok I have a question for Yami. In Shuffle, what were you thinking as Yami rode off on her bike?

Yami: Well…ah

Jou: (smirks) I bet he was thinking how sexy she looked in that leather outfit.

Yami Heila: (blushes) Jounouchi!!

Everyone: (laughing)

Amber: (laugh)

Yami: THAT wasn't it, Jounouchi. I was wondering who she could be, where she came from and if that item around her neck was another sennen item.

Amber: Oh I see (giggles) Thank you! WellI have to go. Keepup the great, I love your show.

AnimePrincess: Take care Amber, nice having you on the show and I promise you we will.

Amber: Thanks! Bye for now (hangs up)

AnimePrincess: Ok next caller. (press the green button) What's up your on the show.

Johanna: OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ON THE SHOW. WOW!!!

AnimePrincess: Well it seems we have an excited caller. What's your name?

Johanna: My name is Johanna and I just want to say I'm a big fan of Heila.

Heila: Why thank you , Johanna. That means a lot to me and I'm glad that I have a fan.

AnimePrincess: So Johanna would like to ask us some questions.

Johanna: You bet! OK!YAMI I THINK YOUR SO HOT WHY ARE YOU SO HOT???

AnimePrincess: (giggles)

Everyone: (chuckles)

Yami: (blushes) just blessed I guessed

Johanna: You got that right

AnimePrincess: (Laugh out load)

Johanna: Ok! Anzu tell me why are you sooo obsessed with friendship?

Yami Heila: (Oh no!)

Anzu: I won't say I'm obsessed but I just think friendship is very important because with it you have the courage to do anything and you're never alone. (She goes on and on)

Everyone: (Sigh)

AnimePrincess: (sigh) (looks at watch) Oh boy! Anzu (vain show) ANZU!!

Anzu: Yes!

AnimePrincess: (clam down) I think she gets the point, dear.

Anzu: Oh! Well good

Johanna: Oh Ok! My next question is to Honda.

Honda: Alright!

Johanna: WHY DO YOU HAVE A POINT FOR HAIR?

AnimePrincess: (snickers)

Jou: (laughs)

Honda: (sweat drop) Well…I. just like this way. I had this hairstyle since Junior High School.

Johanna: Oh! Well I was just wondering. Ok my last question is to Yugi. WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE HAVING TWO PERSONALITIES?

Yugi: It's wonderful experience and not only I think so. Heila thinks so too.

Heila: Yes I agree.

Yugi: (smiles) It feel like you made a new friend and knowing that he or she will always be by your side no matter what.

Yami and Yami Heila: (smiles)

Johanna: Thanks Yugi! Well nice to talk with you all. Keep up the great work. I JUST LOVE YOUR SHOW.

AnimeGirl20: Later Johanna I hope you forever will enjoy the show

Johanna: Oh! I will! Bye! (hangs up)

AnimePrincess: Ok everyone;we have time for one more call. (Press the green button) Hey! You're on the show.

Jarrell: What's up my name is Jarrell. How you all doing?

AnimePrincess: Hey Jarrell is there questions you like to ask us.

Jarrell: Yup!

AnimePrincess: Ok go right head.

Jarrell: Ok! Yami being the King of Games does that really take a toll on you and Yugi since you to share a body?

Yami: Why of course not. King of games is just a titleand only thing thatmeans to me more is Yugi's friendship and bond.

Jarrell: That's great! Thanks Yami. Next question is to you Yugi. Do you like Anzu or Rebecca

AnimePrincess: (shocked)

Jou: Whoa!

Anzu: (looks at Yugi)

Yugi: Well Jarrell to tell you the truth I only like them as friends nothing more than friends.

Jarrell: Oh wow! Well Yugi I understand. Alright my last question goes to Seto Kaiba.

AnimePrincess: Ok could you hold on for sec Jarrell while I get him.

Jarrell: No problem

AnimePrincess: (takes a remote and press a red button)

(A screen on the monitor shows Kaiba hard at work)

AnimePrincess: HEY KAIBA!!!

Seto: (jumps up and glares at AnimePrincess) AnimePrincess how many times must I tell you not to bother me when I'm working.

AnimePrincess: Sorry about that Seto.

Seto: Well how's the show going?

AnimePrincess: Just great Seto. A viewer wants to ask you a question.

Seto: Ask away

Jarrell: Hi I'm Jarrell. Ok! KaibaI just wanted to knowdoes being number one duelist really that important to you?

Seto: Yes it is. It means a lot to me. Why do you ask?

Jarrell: Because you seem to get your butt kicked every time you duel Yami

Seto: WHAT!!

AnimePrincess: (breaks down laughing)

(Everyone starts breaking down laughing)

Jou: Oh man she so right (still laughing)

AnimePrincess: (tries to stop laughing) Well Seto

Seto: Humph! I have nothing to say to stupid question like that (shuts the monitor off

AnimePrincess:Hey Seto come back. Oh! Pay him no mind Jarrell.

Jarrell: Well it's true

AnimePrincess: Yes it is and Yami knows that too (grins at Yami)

Yami: (winks)

Jarrell: Well before go I have music video requests.

AnimePrincess: Oh you do? Will please go right head and tell me your request.

Jarrell: Well my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh song it's called "Your Move" and will Yami and Yugi sing that for meand don't forget "Duel Madness"and have Kaiba sing that one because if you ask me he's obsessed (sp?) with beating Yami though he only gets his butt kicked every time.

AnimePrincess: (chuckles) you got Jarrell. Thank you so much for the requests. It was a pleasure chatting with you.

Jarrell: Thank you so much AnimePrincess. Bye for now (hangs up)

AnimePrincess: Ok that's it for question time now onto some sneak peek of coming up music videos. So here is first video.

Ano Hi no Gogo (The Morning of That Day)

(Heila setting at her desk in the classroom)

Heila: Kiri sugita maegami o yubisashi warau minna toEveryone who pointed and laughed at the bangs you cut too short and

(Yugi and his friends join her at her desk)

Everyone: Boku ga boku de aru tameni toGamushara mae dake mite kitaTaai mo nai kono jikan niTo be me as myself andRecklessly only looking aheadWithout giving up yourself this time to

Heila: Mamora reterutte kizuki mo shinai deNot notice you are being protected

AnimePrincess: Ok now here's another one.

Kawaita Sakebi (A Yell of Thirst)

(As the background changes. Yugi is playing lead guitar, Honda on the drums, Jou on bass guitar, Heila and Anzu on tambourine)Everyone: Kawaita Sakebi GaKujike Souna Mune Ni TsukisasuKimi Wo Sasotte Sekai Wo Mitai NaA yell of thirstAs if piecing the heart already filled with depression.I want to invite you to see this world with me.

Heila and Anzu: Come along with me

Everyone: Darenimo Dasenai, Kotae Ga Boku No Naka Ni AruKake Hiki Ga KagiTodoke Fly at Higher GameInside my heart are answers which no one else has.Find the crucial key.FLY AT HIGHER GAME

AnimePrincess: Also this one

Voice

(Yugi is lead guitar, Jou is playing the drums, Honda and Ryou are on bass guitar)

Yugi: Yomi-kirenai zasshi no PAGEYomanakucha ikenai ki ni naru yoFueteiku TEREBI no CHANNELZenbu minakya okurechau no ka naRunning out of magazines to page throughLosing the dream is unacceptableA poor television channelEverything and everyone is late for fame

AnimePrincess: and last

Afureru Yuujou ga Tomachinai (Overflowing Feelings Don't Stop)

(Yami is strolling down the streets of Domino)

Yami: Kienai kidou gaOwaroutoshiteHitomi tojireba ima demo sou kimi gaLet's make the inerasable past endIf I close my eyes, even now, that's right, you are...

(Now Yami is standing while the people walk by)

Yami: Omoi dewa itsudemoMou jyaki na mama deHitori no kurashi mada narenakuteMy memories are still not used to living aloneWhile still innocent all the time

AnimePrincess: Well that it for the sneak peeks. Oh! But don't worry there be lot more video to see threw out the show and some surprises. I'd like to thank Yugi and friends for joining us today and hope to see you all again soon on the show.

Yugi: Thanks for having us

Heila: And we promise to be back soon

AnimePrincess: Also like to thank my co-workers Yuki and Miko for helping me with the show.

Yuki and Meko: Always glad to help.

AnimePrincess: I also want to thank the viewers who called in with their question and hope to hear from them again and lot more and to thank Jarrell for the video request and those videos will be on a future show so keep your eyes out for it. So until next time.

(Credits Roll)

Yu-Gi-Oh Music Video