Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh Music Videos ❯ Duel Madness ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
Yu-Gi-Oh Music Videos
 
 
AnimePrincess: Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm your host AnimePrincess and I want to welcome you back to another Yu-Gi-Oh Music Videos, where we entertain you with videos of your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh songs, go beyond the imagination and have a blast of fun. We are sponsored by Kaiba Corporations and the Anime Talk Show hosted by ReneChica.
 
Well it's the second day of Request week where you the views called or written to the show asking me what video you like to see. This week request video is another song from “you guess it” the Yu-Gi-Oh! Music to Duel By soundtrack requested by “that's right” my friend Jarrell. So Clare would be so kind as to tell us what the next request video is. Oh! Some special will be joining the show and you won't believe who it is.
 
Anna: Ah! Sorry AnimePrincess; Clare is not here today. She home with a cold.
 
AnimePrincess: Oh no! Is she alright?
 
Anna: Don't worry it's not serious. She should be back for next week show.
 
AnimePrincess: (sighs) what a relief! Well Anna would you be so kind as to tell us what the next request video is.
 
Anna: I'd be delighted! This week's request video is Duel Madness sung by and you won't believe who it is?
 
AnimePrincess: Do tell Anna? Who is sung by?
 
Anna: (try hard not to laugh) Seto Kaiba!!
 
AnimePrincess: That's right! Surprised I know you are. Also on today show we will have the top 12 duelists in Battle City. Ok before we show the video shall we bring out that special someone? Ok Yami Heila! Do your thing.
 
Yami Heila: You got it!
 
(Yami Heila closes her eyes to focus her energy from her Millennium Locket. Then the eye of Ra appears on her forehead. Then she takes out her Evil Dark Magician girl card and holds it into the air.)
 
Yami Heila: Come to me Evil Dark Magician girl!
 
(Evil Dark Magician Girl appears before Yami Heila and bows.)
 
EDMG: Yes master!
 
Yami Heila: You know what to do (grins)
 
EDMG: Alright Master!
 
(Evil Dark Magician Girl disappears in a black warp.)
 
Anna: Hey! Where she go?
 
AnimePrincess: You'll see!
 
(4 minutes later Evil Dark Magician Girl arrives back.)
 
EDMG: I've got him
 
(Evil Dark Magician Girl grows Kaiba out the warp and onto the floor.)
 
AnimePrincess: Welcome Kaiba!
 
Seto: (glares) AnimePrincess!! What's the meaning of this!!?
 
AnimePrincess: Chill out Kaiba I just brought you here for something special. (Cheesy smile)
 
(Evil Dark Magician Girl grasps Kaiba and puts him in the seat.)
 
Seto: I don't have time for this. I have work to do.
 
AnimePrincess: Relax! This won't take long
 
Seto: (Getting mad) AnimePrincess!!!
 
Anna: (whispers to AnimePrincess) what are you doing? If you get him mad he might cancel the show.
 
AnimePrincess: (Whispers back) don't worry me have back up plan when the show comes to an end.
 
Anna: Alright!
 
Seto: Why have you brought me here?
 
AnimePrincess: There someone who flew out here to see you.
 
Seto: And who would that be
 
(Suddenly a girl runs onto the set screaming.)
 
Girl: SETO!!
 
Seto: Oh God!
 
(The girl jumps right on Kaiba and hugs him tight.)
 
Seto: Ahh! Who the hell is this girl? (Struggles to push the girl off)
 
AnimePrincess: Don't you remember? From the interview?
 
(The girl looks at Seto with shining eyes.)
 
Jarrell: My name is Jarrell remember.
 
Seto: Now I remember you. You're that girl that asked me that stupid question.
 
(Jarrell let's go of Seto and takes the sit next to him.)
 
Jarrell: That question wasn't stupid. It was the truth you always get your butt kicked every time you duel Yami.
 
Seto: (getting mad) Why you?
 
AnimePrincess: Chill out Kaiba! It's time to show the video
 
Seto: And what video would that be?
 
(Yami Heila brings AnimePrincess the tape marked “Duel Madness”)
 
AnimePrincess: (Takes the tape) Thanks Yami Heila!
 
Yami Heila: No problem!
 
AnimePrincess: Sorry to keep you waiting! Here it is viewers Duel Madness by your favorite CEO, Seto Kaiba (puts the tape in)
 
Seto: (Speechless)
 
Jerrell: Oh boy!! *claps her hands*
 
AnimePrincess: Enjoy!
 
 
(Everything goes black)
 
 
Duel Madness by Seto Kaiba
Yu-Gi-Oh music videos
Shadow Realm music production
 
 
(In Kaiba Crop)
 
 
Mokuba: Big brother is you sure you want to do this now?
 
(Seto and Mokuba reach the elevator and Seto pressed the button.)
 
Seto: I'm sure Mokuba
 
(The elevator door opens allowing Seto and Mokuba to walk in as the door shuts and then lowers itself once Seto pressed another button.)
 
(Just then they react there destination as Seto and Mokuba walk towards two big metal sliding doors. As soon as they near the doors, Seto places his hand on a key pad and the door opens allowing him and Mokuba to enter the room just as the door shuts. Kaiba has just finish up his new Virtual System and going to test it out.)
 
 
Seto: Mokuba! Is everything ready!
 
Mokuba: Yes! Brother everything is set!
 
Seto: Good!
 
(Once in the room, Mokuba walks over to the control panel to get everything set while Seto walks over to a big metal chair with a helmet called the virtual pod with and plugs in his duel disk.)
 
Mokuba: I hope you know what your doing big brother
 
Seto: I was just hoping the same thing now start the machine
 
(Mokuba makes sure that everything was in place and gives Kaiba the thumps up signal him that everything is ready to go)
 
Seto: Virtual systems ready
 
(Mokuba pulls down the lever and Kaiba is sent into the virtual world)
 
(Kaiba is now in the virtual forest starts to walk around viewing everything)
 
Seto: Got to find a way just to play just a little game
Got a compulsion, want to be a champion
Got to feel the heart, got to be smart play the card
Got to get inside the mind of my counterpart. (Smirks) Yeah!
 
(Then a virtual duel monster appears and attacks Kaiba. Kaiba now is drawing his monster card.)
 
Seto: That's the key, I'm a spilt personality
Duel Sensation, that's my destiny
 
(Kaiba he orders the monster to attack.)
 
Kaiba: I've got
 
Computer voice: Duel Madness
 
Kaiba: What?
 
Computer voice: in my brain. Monster influence, in my veins
 
(Just then the virtual world starts to change and Kaiba is attacked again by different kind of duel monsters but he's ready. He destroys every monster that comes his way.)
 
Kaiba: Got find a way inside this fantasy
Holographic Dueling Monster reality
Got to find a way, got to see my strategies
Yu-Gi-Oh! I'm a dual duality
 
Computer voice: Duel Madness
 
Kaiba: What?
 
Computer voice: in my brain.
 
(Finally Kaiba brings out his great and powerful Blue Eyes White Dragon)
 
Kaiba: Summon the Dragon. Blue-Eyes White
 
(Then the swords of lights surround the monsters)
 
Kaiba: Send in the Swords of Revealing Light
 
 
(Instrumental break) (Then these screens appear in the virtual world revealing all the duels Kaiba has encountered.)
 
 
(Now the screens shows Yami)
 
Yami: Will Yugi control the power
Or will the power control Yugi?
 
 
Kaiba: Got a card face down, make a face-up crowd
Face up, showdown, say the words out loud
 
Deep computer voice: Duel Madness!
 
 
(Instrumental break) (Kaiba travels threw a virtual warp hole and his now teleported to another part of the world)
 
 
(Kaiba arrives in misty area where in front of him is bridge so he's decided to see what on the other side of it.)
 
 
Kaiba: I've got
 
Computer voice: Duel Madness in my brain.
 
Kaiba: I've got what?
 
Computer voice: Monster influence, in my veins
 
 
(While he crosses the bridge he sees a shadow figure standing at the end. Kaiba runs up to the figure but it disappears and right in it place appears the mythical dragon.)
 
 
Kaiba: Got to think be wise, realize the situation
Animate your cards, make a power combination
 
 
(Kaiba bring out his three blue-eyes white dragons. He combines them creating the Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon)
 
 
Kaiba: Sick-a-pow, Sick-a-Pow
Sick-a-sick-a-pow, Pow
Wanna do, wanna do
What I wanna wanna do?
 
(Kaiba uses his Ultimate blue-eyes to attack the mythical dragon but it's no use the attacks have no effect on mythical dragon.)
 
Kaiba: Sick-a-pow, Sick-a-Pow
Sick-a-sick-a-pow, Pow
Wanna do, wanna do
What I wanna wanna do?
 
(Just then Yami suddenly appeared next to Kaiba and decides to give him a hand. Yami plays his Black Luster Ritual to summon the Black Luster Soldier)
 
Computer voice: Duel Madness in my brain
Monster influence, in my veins
 
(Yami and Kaiba combine their monster together to created the Dragon Master)
 
Computer voice: Duel Madness in my brain
Monster influence, in my veins
 
(Now combined the Dragon Master use he's greatest attack the Galaxy Crusher and destroys mythical dragon with one blow.)
 
(The virtual world comes to a end and Kaiba returns to the real world. Mokuba leaves the control panel and runs to his brother)
 
Mokuba: Are you alright big brother?
 
(Seto gets out the virtual pad)
 
Seto: Yea! I'm fine
 
(Just then Kaiba decides to turns around to the big screen and he sees Yami with grin on his face. Then the screen turns off by itself.)
 
Seto: Yugi! Next time we duel we'll see whose number one.
 
Duel Madness by Seto Kaiba
Yu-Gi-Oh music videos
Shadow Realm music production
 
 
(Back)
 
 
AnimePrincess: Well!! How did you like Kaiba's very first video. It was Duel Madness. So what you think of it Jerrell?
 
Jerrell: I loved it (has a hold on Kaiba's arm)
 
Seto: Would you let go of me? (Triesto push her away)
 
AnimePrincess: (chuckles)we're going to a commercial break and when we get back we'll revile the top 12 duelists in Battle City. So don't get out of that sit unless you need to. (Giggles)
 
 
(Everything goes black)
 
 
(Commercial break)
 
Yu-Gi-Oh: Start of a New Destiny
 
 
A new evil is coming
 
 
(Scene of Dark clouds appearing; purplish-lighting will flash)
 
 
Professor Hawkins: The prophecy told by the strike of noon; Day will become night. Light will become Dark; Dark clouds will appear; purplish-lighting will flash, it will rain blackish water and the eyes of the dark one will appear in the sky.  From that dark water the army of living shadows will emerge and walk among us. Then she will come and take her rightful place as ruler
 
 
Can this evil be stop
 
 
Melantha: (raise staff in the air) I shall rule all!!
 
 
But wait, what's Seto doing with her.
 
 
Seto: I have no intention in becoming one of your slaves and I think Ill pass on your offer. So if you could be so kind as to leave.
 
 
Melantha: (grins) well I'm sorry you feel that way Kaiba-san
 
 
But the world wont be so easy to take over as long as she's around
 
 
Teacher: Class this is our new student her name is Heila.
 
 
(The class watched as a girl entered the room that was Yugi's height, and had long pink and black hair, very cute pink rose color eyes, wearing a Domino High uniform with a pink backpack.)
 
 
And of course shell have help.
 
 
Anzu: (looks at Yugi) what's wrong Yugi?
 
 
Yugi: The puzzle is reacting to something inside the arcade but what could it be.
 
 
(Just then Yami appears next to Yugi watching as the puzzle kept glowing unsure what kind of forces that is in the arcade.)
 
 
Find out on
 
 
Yu-Gi-Oh: Start of a New Destiny
 
 
Now the battles are more extreme
 
 
(Back to the show)
 
 
AnimePrincess: You came back! I'm so happy! Now that your back it time to revile the top 12 duelists in Battle City. Are you ready? Ok here we go!
 
Coming in at number twelve is
 
12. Rex Raptor
 
11. Espa Roba
 
10. Weevil Underwood
 
9. Mako Tsunami
 
8. Ryou Bakura
 
7. OdeonIshtar
 
6. Isis Ishtar
 
5. Mai Valentine
 
4. Joey Wheeler
 
3. Seto Kaiba
 
2. Marik Ishtar
 
And coming into number one is…Yes you guess right
 
1. Yami and Yugi
 
Yami along with Yugi won the title King of Games
 
Seto: Hey!! Why am I at Number 3?
 
AnimePrincess: Because you lost to Yugi in the semi-finals so that puts you at number 3.
 
Seto: That's it!!
 
(Kaiba gets out his set but he doesn't look to happy.)
 
Seto: (really mad) AnimePrincess!! I'm going to!!
 
AnimePrincess: Yami Heila!
 
Yami Heila: Do your thing Evil Dark Magician Girl?
 
(Evil Black Magician Girl holds Kaiba.)
 
Seto: What the...
 
(Yami Heila goes up to Seto and use the power of her item to erase his memory of the show.)
 
Seto: Ahh…Where am I?
 
Yami Heila: Now Evil Dark Magician Girl?
 
(Evil Dark Magician Girl nods her head and once again disappears in a black warp taken Kaiba with her.)
 
Anna: So that was your back up plan?
 
Jerrell: AnimePrincess this was so much fun. Thank you for fly out here to be on the show.
 
AnimePrincess: No problem anything to make my viewers happy. (Turns to the camera) That's right! If you want to be on my show just tell me and if you want to meet your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh cast I be sure to ask them to come on the show to meet you.
 
(Evil Dark Magician Girl appears again.)
 
Yami Heila: Good work Evil Dark Magician Girl.
 
AnimePrincess: Well I hope you enjoyed the showand the top 12 duelist in Battle City. Join us next time where we'll show the third request videoand maybe a few more surprises. So see you next time; same time; same place.
 
Anna: Bye everyone! (Waves bye)
 
Yami Heila: So long viewers (Waves bye)
 
 
(The credits roll)
 
 
Yu-Gi-Oh Music Videos