Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-Gi-Oh Music Videos ❯ Ano Hi no Gogo ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Yu-Gi-Oh Music Videos
 
 
 
(AnimePrincess appears on the set)

AnimePrincess: (sits down in her favorite chair) Hey everybody! Welcome to Yu-Gi-Oh Music Videos, where your favorite Yu-Gi-Oh characters sing songs for you and we go beyond the imagination. We are sponsored by Kaiba's Corporations. I know it been awhile but we had a lot of work to finish which took quite sometime, so I here to say it's a new year and we're back with new music videos. So Meko, Yuki what's the video we'll be showing today.
 
Meko: Hey AnimePrincess! The video is Ano Hi no Gogo
 
Yuki: It's going to sung by Heila.

AnimePrincess: Great! Alright everyone I hope you enjoy this video it's called Ano Hi no Gogo.

(Goes black)
 
 
Yu-Gi-Oh Music Videos
Pink Rose M
usic production
Ano Hi no Gogo (The Morning of That Day) sung by Heila
Chorus: Yugi, Jou, Honda and Anzu. *(Yami and Yami Heila join in the last part of the chorus)
 
 
~As the music starts to see a photo album open up and in the book you see random pictures of Yugi, Heila and the others having a good time and doing different activates together~
 
 
~A picture clip of Heila appears and she starts walking to school and enters the school building~
 
 
Heila: Tooi tooi mukashi ni mo koko ni ita youna ki ga suru
Yuuhi ga irotta houkago no kyoushitsu
 
 
I feel like I was here a long time ago too
The classroom colored in the direction of the setting sun
 
 
~Now she in the classroom sitting at her desk waiting for Yugi and his friends to show up~
 
 
Heila: Kiri sugita maegami o yubisashi warau minna to
 
 
Everyone who pointed and laughed at the bangs you cut too short and
 
 
~Yugi and the others run into the classroom and joins Heila at her desk. Then they move the other desk and starts to dance~
 
 
Everyone: Boku ga boku de aru tameni to
Gamushara mae dake mite kita
Taai mo nai kono jikan ni
 
 
To be me as myself and
Recklessly only looking ahead
Without giving up yourself this time to
 
(There's a close up of Heila)
 
 
Heila: Mamora reterutte kizuki mo shinai de
 
 
Not notice you are being protected
 
 
~That scene goes into a picture frame and into the album. Then another picture clip appears taken place on the street of Domino as Heila heading to the arcade to meet the other~
 
 
Heila: Dare datte sorezore ni mukau zahyou chigau keredo
Ima wa sou yose atta KOKORO onaji dane
 
 
The coordinates that everyone turns toward are different but
Our medley of HEART is the same now, isn't it?
 
 
~Heila enters the arcade where she sees Yugi playing a cool new game while the other watched so she joins them in the fun~
 
 
Heila: Nagai michi itsumademo tsugazu hanarezu iretara
 
 
The long road is forever not being joined and not being separated
 
 
~They all run out of the arcade and start to stroll down the street of Domino together doing a little routine as they walk~
 
 
Everyone: Kimi ga kimi de aru tameni wa
Nani o nozomi yume miru?
Boku ni dekiru koto wa subete
 
 
To be you as yourself is
What dream do you want to see?
Everything I can do is all
 
(There's another close of Heila but this time Yugi and the others appear in it and they all smile)
 
Heila: Youi shiteru yo kuchi ja ienakute mo
 
 
Prepared even though I can't say it with my mouth
 
 
(Instrumental break - There's a scene where there are different moments of everyone like Yami hanging out on the corner with Yugi, Yami Heila having tea with Heila at a fancy near by café, Kaiba working in his office with Mokuba by his side, Mai hang out in her car, Shizuka hanging out with her big brother, Anzu working at burger world and Honda riding on his motorcycle.)
 
 
(Now, Yugi and friends meet up along with Yami and Yami Heila. They all start to have fun as all types of scenes appear in the background)
 
 
*Everyone: Sukoshi zutsu toki wa nagareru
Maegami boku no mabuta ni
Fureru koro mo kitto kawara nu
Yuuyake ga minna o tsutsunde
Boku ga boku de aru tameni to
Nanika o samishi tsuzuketa
Taai mo nai kono jikan ga
 
 
Time is passing little by little
My bangs are down to my eyelids
Surely without changing where they touch
The evening wrapped up everyone
To be me as myself and
Something continuing to be lonely
Without giving up yourself this time is
 
 
 
Heila: Kotae dato shitta,
 
 
Knowing the answer,
 
 
~Everyone does a pose~
 
 
Heila: kore kara mo zutto...
 
 
From now until forever
 
 
~Then they go back to dancing and having fun~
 
 
Heila: Ohhhh Yea!
 
 
~They all get together and starts dancing side by side~
 
 
*Everyone: Yea! Yea! Yea! Yea! Yea! Yea! Yeeeeeea! Yea! Yea! Yea! Yea! Yea! Yea! Yea!
 
 
~A picture is taken with everyone in a cool and friendly pose and the picture goes into the album with the other pictures and the book begins to close. In the close of you can see written on the book in gold writing was “Treasured Memories”~
 
 
 
Yu-Gi-Oh Music Videos
Pink Rose M
usic production
Ano Hi no Gogo (The Morning of That Day) sung by Heila
Chorus: Yugi, Jou, Honda and Anzu*(Yami and Yami Heila join in the last part of the chorus)
 
 
(Back on the set with AnimePrincess)
 
 
AnimePrincess: That was wonderful and very moving. That was Ano Hi no Gogo meaning “The morning of that day” sung by Heila and was accompanied by Yugi and friends. Please send me reviews or e-mails telling what you think of the show so far and if you have any questions please don't be afraid asked. I want to here you comments. Also if you have any idea for the show please let me know and I'll see what I can do. Remember we're doing these for our fans. Well that's it for Yu-Gi-Oh Music Videos. Next time we'll have a whole new video. I'm your host AnimePrincess saying see you next time for more music video and I wish you all a Happy New Year. Until next time minna... Ja mata ne!
 
 
Yuki: Until me meet again.
 
 
Meko: For more Yu-Gi-Oh Music Video
 
 
Yuki and Meko: Bye for now (They both wave bye)
 
 
 
Credits
 
 
 
 
Yu-Gi-Oh Music Videos